Votes: 37 13.7%
  • Little-Endian

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Big-Endian

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it already: I don't give a fuck about these media "celebrities". That shit flies just as high as the newest affair about some "famous actor" or "famous singer".
Because the actual justification for the movement and how it actually functions are important as to what it represents. If you want to take part and understand what this discussion is about do so or please leave, either way stop derailing the thread by regaling us with how little you care like some pretentious twit trying way too hard to be cool by pretending to dislike Journey, because right now you're coming off like a South Park character with a ridiculous Golden Mean Fallacy straddling the fence trying to seem above it all when all you're really doing is being too lazy to do basic fact checking and trying to pretend you're cool for having not done so. If that's how you want to present yourself from hereon in that's fine I'll only be forced to concede my opininion that you were a better poster than that was wrong, Rufus

Last edited:
If that's how you want to present yourself from hereon in that's fine I'll only be forced to concede my opinion of you was rated too highly, Rufus
Yeah, I mean, Rufus, I usually think of you as a fun, jolly guy who likes canards, and then you come in here, listen to one side, and then start warbling about SJWs and how you don't gotta listen to no internet celebrities. It's rather odd and off putting.

And yet i am freely tarred as complicit in something has yet to be proven.
The only bar for entry into Gamergate is to use #gamergate. Don't be surprised when that ends up with shitheads in your camp. Though, in this case, it was oddly enough the shitheads who came first, and then people like you who at the very least are not openly shitheads came second. I'm pretty sure the second group is pretty much not shitheads, just people the first group convinced the movement was about something it's not.

Last edited:
And yet i am freely tarred as complicit in something has yet to be proven.

An anti-GG subreddit is an "organization"/group so you can disassociate yourself from it whereas GG has NO organizational structure, publicly known leadership or membership list so there's nothing to disassociate the misogynerds from since anyone can use the hastag or claim to be part of GG and there's no way to prove it. So its your own fault for not making yourself more organized so you can legitimately say WE ARE THE AUTHENTIC/OFFICIAL GAMERGATE AND THEY AREN'T US.

Because the actual justification for the movement and how it actually functions are important as to what it represents. If you want to take part and understand what this discussion is about do so or please leave, either way stop derailing the thread by regaling us with how little you care like some pretentious twit trying way too hard to be cool by pretending to dislike Journey, because right now you're coming off like a South Park character with a ridiculous Golden Mean Fallacy straddling the fence trying to seem above it all when all you're really doing is being too lazy to do basic fact checking and trying to pretend you're cool for having not done so. If that's how you want to present yourself from hereon in that's fine I'll only be forced to concede my opininion that you were a better poster than that was wrong, Rufus
Hem, I'm only responding when I'm being quoted, nothing more. I've asked my question, I've been answered, and when I said that the answers satisfied me, I've been asked to see another link and stuff. That's the only things I answered to.

*lights the rufus signal*
Alright, so I had remembered what happened as you asking what was happening, someone replying with a link that seemed pro GG, and then when I tried to supply another source you saying something about how you don't wanna listen to any SJW trolls. However, I just checked back, and oops, that wasn't what happened, you were just saying that you didn't want to get caught up discussing internet controversy. My bad.

Anyway, I would still encourage you to get involved in the discussion, as this is something that does affect other people, but nonetheless if you don't want to that's fine.

Last edited:
Alright, so I had remembered what happened as you asking what was happening, someone replying with a link that seemed pro GG, and then when I tried to supply another source you saying something about how you don't wanna listen to any SJW trolls. However, I just checked back, and oops, that wasn't what happened, you were just saying that you didn't want to get caught up discussing internet controversy. My bad.

Anyway, I would still encourage you to get involved in the discussion, as this is something that does affect other people, but nonetheless if you don't want to that's fine.
Meh, no prob. It's just that I'm already losing enough time on SB and SV as it is without adding some other huge debate to that.

The truth is, I was going to clean this up again after looking through the last batch of reports, but this would be what, the third time in the past two weeks?

It's just not a good use of moderator blood, sweat, and tears. Clearly this isn't working.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back