FFTaylor [Worm - Alt!Power Taylor - Crossover]

I guess you can call fucking Blizzaga relatively less destructive. If you're comparing it to the -ja versions. Or Meteor. I'm pretty confident she has a lot less destructive means at her disposal than dropping a car-sized block of ice at terminal velocity. Even talking is an option, fucking Orators(Mediator).
You misunderstood. Blizzaga was the more destructive means she hadn't used before.

I think you're interpreting it backwards. Instead of "I haven't used blizzaga on real humans, but I have used blizzard," think "I haven't used blizzaga on real humans, but I have used blizzaga on fake-humans in Ivalice-which-isn't-real-to-me."

Last edited:
I think you're interpreting it backwards. Instead of "I haven't used blizzaga on real humans, but I have used blizzard," think "I haven't used blizzaga on reals humans, but I have used blizzaga on fake-humans in Ivalice-which-isn't-real-to-me."
Except she doesn't say "I haven't used blizzaga on reals humans...", she says "I had never used my more destructive abilities on a real human being before..." Emphasis added. If your interpretation is correct she hadn't used ANY of her powers on a real human being so why would she bother to specify the "more destructive abilities"?

.... Please, end the argument. It's not going anywhere and I think it lasted about 2 pages now and is starting to become a massive derail. But then I'm not the author so this is probably going to get ignored. :(

Oh, well. Ignoring this thread until the OP updates with a new chapter then.

Back