Fate/stay night Servants appear in their respective countries in 'our Earth'

Unlimited Blade Works is a counter to Gate of Bablyon, yes. Unlimited Blade Works also takes up a lot more prana, and can't do anything about Gilgamesh being serious. Archer is not going to win if Gilgamesh has his armor on or just uses Enuma Elish. He's a hard counter against a Gilgamesh who's playing around completely.

Which is a lot more than what most people can claim however.

We really need an Anti Enuma Elish and anti serious Gil servant... seriously, just because you're ancient doesn't make you stronger. It makes your weapon variants the strongest...

There's Enkidu, but there HAS to be someone outside Babylonian mythology that can take him down...

We really need an Anti Enuma Elish and anti serious Gil servant... seriously, just because you're ancient doesn't make you stronger. It makes your weapon variants the strongest...

There's Enkidu, but there HAS to be someone outside Babylonian mythology that can take him down...

Unfortunately, no, because Nasu has declared Gil the bestest at everything.

Without Nasu's statements, Grand Solomon could do it, I suppose. Some of the Indian servants, maybe. Gil did consider Lancer Karna somewhere in his power range in CC, and Archer Karna should be much stronger.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, no, because Nasu has declared Gil the bestest at everything.

Without Nasu's statements, Grand Solomon could do it, I suppose. Some of the Indian servants, maybe. Gil did consider Lancer Karna somewhere in his power range in CC, and Archer Karna should be much stronger.

Gil stomps on Karna. Enkidu alone makes sure of that. Gate of Bablyon's flexibilty and the overwhelming power of Ea are the extra topping on the cake.

Grand Solomon is well.. a Grand Class, it's like comparing someone when they're a kid to another person in their prime because if they're both kids or both in their prime it's uneven.

A great light envelops the planet, the laws of physics are replaced by nasuverse physics, The original Non clone servants start appearing in their respective countries
ie Gilgamesh = Iraq
Saber = Britain
Tamamo no mae = Japan

I mean every servant known canonically.

I predict gilgamesh takes over Iraq.
Everyone see them as cosplayer

Especially Tamamo she will be the ultimate sensation

Also i dont think prana will work in our world.....

I just know something...

Tamamo is gonna pay... dearly... even if I have to break the rules and summon El Cid and Faxicura!

Edit: Add Boudica, Chevalier d'Eon and depending on my mood, Atalanta, Mordred and Pontifex Maximus to the hitlist...

Alternatively, as Thief King Bakura said when he raided Pharaoh Atem's palace "What's the problem? Am I starting to chew you?"

Ireland began infighting again about whether Fin McCool is okay to screw around with Diamurde's affair.

What about Servants that never existed, or that embody concepts and weren't even people? Like Nursery Rhyme?

Ireland began infighting again about whether Fin McCool is okay to screw around with Diamurde's affair.

"Jeez, Finn, why can't you leave Diarmuid alone, his affair doesn't concern you."

"That's my wife."

"It's love!"

"She fell in love with him because she saw his cursed mole, not because of his personality or anything."

"It's not like Diarmuid likes the curse!"

"He's still banging my wife!"

I dunno, it's a bit hard to see Finn being in the wrong here.

That awkward moment when we realize that gilgamesh can do whatever the fuck he want and Gaia and her counter guardian won't be there to stop her.

"Jeez, Finn, why can't you leave Diarmuid alone, his affair doesn't concern you."

"That's my wife."

"It's love!"

"She fell in love with him because she saw his cursed mole, not because of his personality or anything."

"It's not like Diarmuid likes the curse!"

"He's still banging my wife!"

I dunno, it's a bit hard to see Finn being in the wrong here.
There are just shitloads of Diamuid fans everywhere. Also Finn might not even be a Servant... Though if the legend is true then Diamuid can probably find his cave out of time.

Back