Fate/stay night Servants appear in their respective countries in 'our Earth'

too girly for me, plus I'm stuck in the UK due to medical issues.

Hah, I'm British. Arturia is just the tip of the iceburg as far as hero kings and knights go. Honestly this should be the case in most places. There's enough heroic spirits that the evil ones should be kept in check a fair bit.

America is screwed. Quickly, we have to send Bill Clinton to negotiate a treaty with Iskandar!

The Balkans - really everywhere between Athens and Romania - become filled with even more magic and eccentric people such as Alexander, Medea, Chiron, Vlad, Atalanta, iron hand Tesla and Hercules.
China would get entertaining by these ancient people calling out pseudohistory follore while being dissed as pseudohistory.

Last edited:
Solomon is only as strong because he's a Grand Servant.

Yes, but he can canonically summon himself as a Grand Servant from the throne, so imagine what he could do with a him existing in the world he's summoning himself in, and WANK WANK WANK POORLY THOUGHT OUT WANK.

...Let's just agree to pretend he doesn't exist for the purpose of this thread.

Anyway, I, for one, welcome our new Babylonian overlords.

Yes, but he can canonically summon himself as a Grand Servant from the throne, so imagine what he could do with a him existing in the world he's summoning himself in, and WANK WANK WANK POORLY THOUGHT OUT WANK.

I, for one will happily punch goldilock's lights out.

Reinforcementx1,000,000 should break his face right?

or; I could *acquire* Enkidu & behead him with it.

Yes. You're going to acquire either a mythical chain that is named after Enkidu's best friend, and kept in his vault at all times when not fighting worthy opponents like Iskander or Hercule, or the Heroic Spirit who is Gil's best friend and likely to kill you for trying to kill Gil.

There are no flaws in this plan.

Last edited:
Iraq and India become Superpowers...

The British Empire reunites...

The US is dissolved... depending on their affinity, Russia does as well...

Also, have Richard Branson unleash his secret South African orbital bombardment supernukes so we can beat the tar out of anyone who doesn't comply with modern day rules...

i would chase tamamo personally.

I'd shoot you and then proceed to use a Fuel Rod on her face... sorry, but I have reasons to chew on that woman...

And Levantine ones... as soon as Solomon touches down it's over for Palestine... and the Arab League... unless Gilgamesh decides he wants to protect them and then the situation continues as normal with the Middle East a permanent trainwreck... As for the rest of the world...

Superpower EU is obvious, as is Superpower GREXIT AND BREXIT... Ireland also becomes a superpower (no one would've seen that one coming) and China conquers Asia alongside India...

America is safe because of the run of the mill "10 times the rest of the world's firepower" but the US will have to stay in the continent and Australia, so it's one hell of a trainwreck for them AND Russia, who also will now have to keep to itself...

Superpowers... superpowers everywhere...

On a side note, between Blackbeard and Drake, the golden age of piracy makes a comeback.

It is said according to some he is the best counter for gilgamesh. Personally i could see archer just being happy he isn't a counter guardian anymore if he appears on our Earth.
Unlimited Blade Works is a counter to Gate of Bablyon, yes. Unlimited Blade Works also takes up a lot more prana, and can't do anything about Gilgamesh being serious. Archer is not going to win if Gilgamesh has his armor on or just uses Enuma Elish. He's a hard counter against a Gilgamesh who's playing around completely.

Which is a lot more than what most people can claim however.

Back