Fate/stay night Servants appear in their respective countries in 'our Earth'

A great light envelops the planet, the laws of physics are replaced by nasuverse physics, The original Non clone servants start appearing in their respective countries
ie Gilgamesh = Iraq
Saber = Britain
Tamamo no mae = Japan

I mean every servant known canonically.

I predict gilgamesh takes over Iraq.

Last edited:
Archer is hardly his perfect counter. The King of Heroes may not have enough swords, but Gilgamesh has much more then swords in his armoury.
It is said according to some he is the best counter for gilgamesh. Personally i could see archer just being happy he isn't a counter guardian anymore if he appears on our Earth.

Last edited:
So is that the actual Heroic Spirits, or the specific Servants that appear?

Because we have several Servants of the same Heroic Spirit if we include stuff like Grand Order and such (Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Arturia Lancer etc).

Also, what about their prana sources? Are they fully reincranated, and thus able to use all of their abilities to their fullest?

If they are indeed the Heroic Spirits instead of Servants, does that mean that various abilities and NP's work as they should, rather than as their limited version (due to having to manifest inside a Servant container)?

I am thinking here very specificaly about Karna and his armor, which in case he is a Heroic Spirit should give him a full, 100% resistance to pretty much anything, making utterly immortal and invincible, but Siegfried's and Achilles's immunities to damage should also benefit from this, for instance.

A full-powered Karna without any real limits on his prana supply can fight Gilgamesh on an even footing, for instance.

This is all of course ignoring stuff like Solomon from Fate/Grand Order, with his EX Everything :V

Hah, I'm British. Arturia is just the tip of the iceburg as far as hero kings and knights go. Honestly this should be the case in most places. There's enough heroic spirits that the evil ones should be kept in check a fair bit.
Yes, I know. But can you imagine the collateral from all the fights? What? You think the heores want to do clean up duty?

...except Shirou. He's best hero.

Last edited:
So is that the actual Heroic Spirits, or the specific Servants that appear?

Because we have several Servants of the same Heroic Spirit if we include stuff like Grand Order and such (Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Arturia Lancer etc).

Also, what about their prana sources? Are they fully reincranated, and thus able to use all of their abilities to their fullest?

If they are indeed the Heroic Spirits instead of Servants, does that mean that various abilities and NP's work as they should, rather than as their limited version (due to having to manifest inside a Servant container)?

I am thinking here very specificaly about Karna and his armor, which in case he is a Heroic Spirit should give him a full, 100% resistance to pretty much anything, making utterly immortal and invincible, but Siegfried's and Achilles's immunities to damage should also benefit from this, for instance.

A full-powered Karna without any real limits on his prana supply can fight Gilgamesh on an even footing, for instance.

This is all of course ignoring stuff like Solomon from Fate/Grand Order, with his EX Everything :V
They are fully incarnated yes.

Several large groups are fucked when the more amoral Servants start mass devouring the souls of the innocent.

Gilgamesh and Solomon eventually get into a pissing contest which doesn't end well for anyone or anything around them.

Having all the Saber clones meet to discuss their odd similarities would be fun to see.

Be real nice if someone ganked those like Gilles early on too. When we have to pay tithe to our invincible spirit overlords He'd be one to avoid.

I'd chose to follow Karna myself. Seems to have a nice balance and stability and power. To bad I'm American and we have a lack of hero's.....I think.

Several large groups are fucked when the more amoral Servants start mass devouring the souls of the innocent.

Gilgamesh and Solomon eventually get into a pissing contest which doesn't end well for anyone or anything around them.

Having all the Saber clones meet to discuss their odd similarities would be fun to see.

Be real nice if someone ganked those like Gilles early on too. When we have to pay tithe to our invincible spirit overlords He'd be one to avoid.

I'd chose to follow Karna myself. Seems to have a nice balance and stability and power. To bad I'm American and we have a lack of hero's.....I think.
Well some datamined you have calamity jane and billy the kid.

He can see everything.

Every dumb thing people do. I mean, just imagine having to constantly see all shity fics all over the internet simultaneously.

No wonder he hates humanity.

Wouldn't India be a wasteland with all those Astra wielding heroes? Arjuna and Karna trying to settle the score in a 'fairer' manner would do just that, nevermind the likes of Parashurama and Bhisma.

Canon servants regency.
Karna is canon with EXTRA and Apoc, and him with Arjuna are Canon per F/GO right? Or is it just the main Zero, Stay Night, and Hollow Ataraxia? If its the latter than India will just be fine, though they are close to Gil and Herc...

Karna is canon with EXTRA and Apoc, and him with Arjuna are Canon per F/GO right? Or is it just the main Zero, Stay Night, and Hollow Ataraxia? If its the latter than India will just be fine, though they are close to Gil and Herc...
i know they are, what i mean is that servants that have appeared in fate in person.

i know they are, what i mean is that servants that have appeared in fate in person.
Karna did in EXTRA CCC and Apoc, playing a side character role, though he's yet to be published officially in GO (only released in an event). Arjuna has less of a reason to appear than Karna, that I'll give you.

Back