[X] "I... I may not exactly be Medea and I might be from another part of the Kaleidoscope..."
-[X] Make sure to reassure them that we do have all her powers so far, and judging by our cursing we've picked up some of her instincts and mannerisms too. We just have the wrong memories...

[X] "I...have some extra information and memories beyond what I should, but I do have command of all my powers and knowledge as far as I am aware."
-[X] Telepathically: "I will provide more information to you later, in private."

Last edited:
[X] "I... I may not exactly be Medea and I might be from another part of the Kaleidoscope..."
-[X] Make sure to reassure them that we do have all her powers so far, and judging by our cursing we've picked up some of her instincts and mannerisms too. We just have the wrong memories...

The votes so far.
Adhoc vote count started by Look to the Left on Aug 17, 2017 at 11:16 PM, finished with 9 posts and 9 votes.

• [X] "I... I may not exactly be Medea and I might be from another part of the Kaleidoscope..."
    [X] "My memory is... kinda scrambled and incomplete..."
    --[X] "So we need to investigate the Greater Grail I presume? Preferably with a Caster class. A proper Caster class anyway. I can do it on my own, but it would take some time."

[X] "I...have some extra information and memories beyond what I should, but I do have command of all my powers and knowledge as far as I am aware."
-[X] Telepathically: "I will provide more information to you later, in private."

Rin doesn't know it but she's an idiot for interrogating her Servant in front of both fake priest and a rival. I'm not down with giving away the game right off the bat, are you crazy?

Let's not spill the beans in front of the fake priest please.
Adhoc vote count started by MilitaryAaa on Aug 18, 2017 at 12:35 AM, finished with 19 posts and 13 votes.

• [X] "My memory is... kinda scrambled and incomplete..."
    --[X] "So we need to investigate the Greater Grail I presume? Preferably with a Caster class. A proper Caster class anyway. I can do it on my own, but it would take some time."

Let's not spill the beans in front of the fake priest please.

Oh shit right! I forgot he was there...

[X] "My memory is... kinda scrambled and incomplete..."

Hey, it worked for Archer!

Oh shit right! I forgot he was there...

Hmmm... Maybe I should make his presence more noticeable next update? (Or maybe not I dunno)

Even if Kirei wasn't there, Luvia is still potentially an obstacle to our plans to get Rin a giant harem of Best Girls resolve the War.

It seems like following Archer's things is winning.
Adhoc vote count started by Look to the Left on Aug 18, 2017 at 12:58 AM, finished with 21 posts and 15 votes.

• [X] "My memory is... kinda scrambled and incomplete..."

I... Don't get it. What's the deal with Auguste? Who are they and why should we care?

Back