I never said that. I just said you can't give me Piccolo and pretend it's an AU Ash. :V
Listen, all I'm saying is that there's no undeniable proof that Dragonball Earth isn't the far future of pokemon Earth, and that Ash didn't eventually become a slugman that then split himself ino Kami and King Piccolo thanks to one of the many pokemon gods spiting him.

Listen, all I'm saying is that there's no undeniable proof that Dragonball Earth isn't the far future of pokemon Earth, and that Ash didn't eventually become a slugman that then split himself ino Kami and King Piccolo thanks to one of the many pokemon gods spiting him.

Piccolo is from Namek, not Earth. :V

I currently have 13 applications. That's one player short of an entire Grail War. 3 of them are Masters, with only two of those Masters having passed muster.

This deficiency of Masters poses some problems to those of you who want to play Servants.

I currently have 13 applications. That's one player short of an entire Grail War. 3 of them are Masters, with only two of those Masters having passed muster.

I have no idea which category I fall under, because you haven't replied to the conversation with the Shounen Hero Master who was sent in to replace the Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain you threw into a fire. :V

This deficiency of Masters poses some problems to those of you who want to play Servants.
That's a common problem with Grail Wars, remember?

Just accept the Servants when you're ready to close submissions. Then most of those who weren't accepted will send in Masters.

Pretty sure Rin powerlevel is A-OK.

EDIT: Wait no wrong RP shit I can't speak for this one I didn't even try to be powerful shit

Last edited:
Currently Accepted Masters: Nanimani, ApocalypticFish, Fairborough, Wizard Marshall

Accepted Servants: BlackHadou

Servants Likely to Be Accepted: IKnowNothing, EternalStruggle, LupineVolt, ElectromagneticRhapsody

So we need three more Masters and two more Servants at the minimum

Servant applications of the Archer, Rider and Assassin classes will be given priority

those of you who are named under 'likely to be accepted,' consider your Servant applications officially approved

Last edited:
o we need three more Masters and two more Servants at the minimum

OOW: We need more Masters.
Mortifer: I do have this one submission that you haven't replied to yet.
OOW: Such a shame we don't have more Masters.
Mortifer: If you don't like it you could just go and tell me what you don't like so I can fix it or send in a new one.
OOW: Where oh where could I find more Masters?
Mortifer: I've posted in this thread about it befo-
OOW: I look upon the field upon which the Masters grow, and see that it is barren.

Back