Gonna bust out the app you had for Alter Reload?

But

but

thats the worst thing you can do. :(

The honeymoon was gonna end sometime. Why take half from a settlement when I can have everything in the event of your untimely death? ;)

Well, make sure you get to him first, then.

Why I'm saying that is something I'm going to leave deliberately ambiguous.

Wait your turn Bonny. My character is open minded.

I'm going to join your criminal organization so that I can learn all your secrets and totally take it to the authorities once I find out who your boss is.

You know what they say about best laid plans... With Taylor's luck, you'll end up setting off the apocalypse.

Last edited:
Why would we let you join our cult university organization

your bugs are frivolous

they don't explode

Because this is a Metal Gear crossover, the last organisation I was a part of was being manipulated by Revolver Ocelot, and he arranged for me to learn The Pain's tricks.

I'm pretty sure he only did it so that Lisa would be too busy trying to work out how it works to spy on his date with his suspiciously competent Italian assistant, but still.

The honeymoon was gonna end sometime. Why take half from a settlement when I can have everything in the event of your untimely death? ;)

You assume that I left you shit in the will.

Nah, everything I own is going to that fine young man, Daniel Cash.

Good man, that Daniel.

Because this is a Metal Gear crossover, the last organisation I was a part of was being manipulated by Revolver Ocelot, and he arranged for me to learn The Pain's tricks.

I'm pretty sure he only did it so that Lisa would be too busy trying to work out how it works to spy on his date with his suspiciously competent Italian assistant, but still.

Silly Mort.

Superpowers from chronologically older games can't show up in newer ones. Everyone knows that.

Silly Mort.

Superpowers from chronologically older games can't show up in newer ones. Everyone knows that.

It's a call back for Stage One of my Boss Fight, before I Second Trigger with the ability to turn into a swarm of spiders, and it suddenly switches from The Pain 2.0 to my own boss fight where you have to work out the weakness to my ability and abuse it like you're drunk and caught in a loveless marriage with it.

Taglist
Back