Exec:Install

[X] Kiriha
[X] Beast: A race of creatures with a roughly humanoid body, with the head and tail of an animal. While each Tribe excels in certain areas, they tend to be extremely vulnerable in others.
-[X] Lei Tribe: Beasts of the Lei Tribe are similar in proportion to humans and possess the quickest reflexes. Though they are roughly as strong and capable of magic as humans, they tend to be more fragile.
[X] Wave User: Though attunement to the Wave has left them physically frail, Wave Users have gained the ability to use the same power that ruined their bodies to strike down their foes and heal their allies.

[X] Beast: A race of creatures with a roughly humanoid body, with the head and tail of an animal. While each Tribe excels in certain areas, they tend to be extremely vulnerable in others.
-[X] Tu Tribe: Beasts of the Tu Tribe are smaller than others. Though they possess great magical abilities, their bodies are much more fragile.

[X] Wave User: Though attunement to the Wave has left them physically frail, Wave Users have gained the ability to use the same power that ruined their bodies to strike down their foes and heal their allies.

[X] Kiriha
-[X] Lei Tribe: Beasts of the Lei Tribe are similar in proportion to humans and possess the quickest reflexes. Though they are roughly as strong and capable of magic as humans, they tend to be more fragile.

Wavemaster is good, but I'd prefer not to go with the physically frail race to leave the option of being a mage who can hit things halfway open. There's nothing cooler than a melee mage dodging all the things and point-blanking a fireball as a finisher.

Last edited:
[X] Kiriha

Wavemaster is good, but I'd prefer not to go with the physically frail race to leave the option of being a mage who can hit things halfway open. There's nothing cooler than a melee mage dodging all the things and point-blanking a fireball as a finisher.
Egh... While this isn't very munchkin, it sounds so awesome. Changing my vote.

[x] pressea

So I've been told. Let's see, how to tell the genuine truth without the divulging of excess information...

Regardless of the path chosen, the three shall converge upon a crossroad at which all will acquire something. Though the methods used may vary, it will serve as a vital asset in all efforts undertaken beyond that point.
Oh, cool so we're gonna be getting the [REDACTED] so we can better play with the big boys in the setting?

[X] Kiriha
[X] Human: An ancient race said to be the true descendants of the elves. Humans are highly adaptable, able to serve any role equally well.
[X] Edge Punisher: Wielding a heavy blade and usually just as heavily armored, the Edge Punisher favors strong but slow physical attacks.

Because that's kendo. And in this setting...jesus christ Kendo is godly when executed properly.

Oh, cool so we're gonna be getting the [REDACTED] so we can better play with the big boys in the setting?
You're getting the [REDACTED] so you can [REDACTED] because [REDACTED]. This won't let you [REDACTED], but will make you a [REDACTED] for them to [REDACTED].

Vote tally:
##### 3.19
[X] Kiriha
No. of votes: 9
veekie, Feng Lengshun, AZATHOTHoth, Dark Lord Bob, Happerry, Unyouthful Steve, pressea, wdango, TehChron
[X] Human: An ancient race said to be the true descendants of the elves. Humans are highly adaptable, able to serve any role equally well.
No. of votes: 6
veekie, theweepingman, ultima333, AZATHOTHoth, Ridiculously Average Guy, TehChron
[X] Edge Punisher: Wielding a heavy blade and usually just as heavily armored, the Edge Punisher favors strong but slow physical attacks.
No. of votes: 4
veekie, AZATHOTHoth, Ridiculously Average Guy, TehChron
[x] Niicon
No. of votes: 3
Tam Lin, theweepingman, ultima333
-[x] Lei Tribe: Beasts of the Lei Tribe are similar in proportion to humans and possess the quickest reflexes. Though they are roughly as strong and capable of magic as humans, they tend to be more fragile.
No. of votes: 5
Tam Lin, Dark Lord Bob, Unyouthful Steve, pressea, wdango
[x] Wave User: Though attunement to the Wave has left them physically frail, Wave Users have gained the ability to use the same power that ruined their bodies to strike down their foes and heal their allies.
No. of votes: 7
Tam Lin, Feng Lengshun, Happerry, Unyouthful Steve, wert1990, pressea, wdango
[x] Beast: A race of creatures with a roughly humanoid body, with the head and tail of an animal. While each Tribe excels in certain areas, they tend to be extremely vulnerable in others.
No. of votes: 7
Feng Lengshun, Dark Lord Bob, Happerry, Unyouthful Steve, wert1990, pressea, wdango
-[x] Tu Tribe: Beasts of the Tu Tribe are smaller than others. Though they possess great magical abilities, their bodies are much more fragile.
No. of votes: 3
Feng Lengshun, Happerry, wert1990
[X] Edge Punisher
No. of votes: 2
theweepingman, ultima333
[x] Blade Brandier: Blade Brandiers wield a saber and tend towards rapid physical attacks and evasion.
No. of votes: 1
Dark Lord Bob
[X] Diana
No. of votes: 1
Ridiculously Average Guy

Name: Kiriha
Race: Beast
-Tribe: Lei
Class: Wave User
Appearance: No appearance matching this template has been submitted.

Last edited:
You're getting the [REDACTED] so you can [REDACTED] because [REDACTED]. This won't let you [REDACTED], but will make you a [REDACTED] for them to [REDACTED].
...oh shit

So I guess that means that the ranks of the Three [REDACTED] wouldn't be affected by these changes to canon, then? We'd just be another [REDACTED]?

So I guess that means that the ranks of the Three [REDACTED] wouldn't be affected by these changes to canon, then? We'd just be another [REDACTED]?
There's been so much [REDACTED] abuse by this point, I'm not even sure what you're talking about. But one thing does stand out.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha.

I'll update this when I'm not still wide awake at 2 in the morning with a nigh uncontrollable urge to cook.

What exactly is a Lei tribe? Similar proportion to humans doesn't tell me much about whether we have fur or what kind of beast we are.

There's been so much [REDACTED] abuse by this point, I'm not even sure what you're talking about. But one thing does stand out.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha.

I'll update this when I'm not still wide awake at 2 in the morning with a nigh uncontrollable urge to cook.
...I somehow feel stupid for even making that assumption in the first place

smfh

Just tell me Kleinbro made it in.

It just wouldn't be right otherwise.

What exactly is a Lei tribe? Similar proportion to humans doesn't tell me much about whether we have fur or what kind of beast we are.
Exactly how beastial the PC looks varies.
Just tell me Kleinbro made it in.
I will at this time confirm that you would've gotten 52088 errors for the following names:
  • Kirito Kazuya
  • Asuna Erika
  • Klein Ballsdeep69
  • Diabel
  • Heathcliff
  • Yuuki
Note that a character with this name existing does not guarantee they will be involved in anything you do, or even logged into the game.

I will at this time confirm that you would've gotten 52088 errors for the following names:
  • Kirito Kazuya
  • Asuna Erika
  • Klein Ballsdeep69
  • Diabel
  • Heathcliff
  • Yuuki
Note that a character with this name existing does not guarantee they will be involved in anything you do, or even logged into the game.
How many of those would wind up being used as [REDACTED]? You know, the [REDACTED]

Last edited:
Back