Exec:Install

Well, I suppose you can just steer us to the Thief, Tank, or the Mage path with any of the choices and thus be different...
It has nothing to do with which path you choose. All of them come to the same end.

On the one hand, I want to reassure you. On the other, I really really don't want to spoil the reason why that is.

You have a way with words...
So I've been told. Let's see, how to tell the genuine truth without the divulging of excess information...

Regardless of the path chosen, the three shall converge upon a crossroad at which all will acquire something. Though the methods used may vary, it will serve as a vital asset in all efforts undertaken beyond that point.

I always thought Kirito is Lighting Bruiser?

Just in the mood of playing Mighty Glacier, really.
Yes, due to his 3:2 STR-to-AGI ratio, his crazy reflex, and his nice loot. If it wasn't for his reflex, he'd be a Mighty Glacier. If it wasn't for his loot, he'd be a Fragile Speedster. See how close it is to any of the winning types here.

By the way, I had honestly expected the quest to be an Ar Tonelico quest/story from looking at the title.

[X] Diana

Race:

[X] Human: An ancient race said to be the true descendants of the elves. Humans are highly adaptable, able to serve any role equally well.
Class:

[X] Edge Punisher: Wielding a heavy blade and usually just as heavily armored, the Edge Punisher favors strong but slow physical attacks.

Appearance:

[X]

just pretend the blade is 4 times bigger while I Photoshop it.

Last edited:
This title made me think it was an Ar Tonelico quest and now I'm sad that its not and I don't have my PS2 to play the second one again! CURSES!

[x] Kiriha
[x] Beast: A race of creatures with a roughly humanoid body, with the head and tail of an animal. While each Tribe excels in certain areas, they tend to be extremely vulnerable in others.
-[x] Tu Tribe: Beasts of the Tu Tribe are smaller than others. Though they possess great magical abilities, their bodies are much more fragile.
[x] Wave User: Though attunement to the Wave has left them physically frail, Wave Users have gained the ability to use the same power that ruined their bodies to strike down their foes and heal their allies.

Again, 100% Cigarette's fault. I asked for a name so I didn't have to give it as incredibly stupid a name as everything else I make, and it was the first one that wasn't spoileriffic.
...there's always Suguha Quest, or "Beater's Little Sister" or something. I'd go kyuu~ if the latter is chosen though.
That hilt, especially the guard... that would definitely snap in a single swing...

Back