[Exalted] What character from another work would fit into Exalted with few changes?

Christ does not need Exaltation, he is powerful enough without it
Because he's one of the primary subsouls of the primordial YHWH.
He's top tier at schmoozing when he wants to- he just generally doesn't want to because he's a brash and reckless idiot who actually loves fighting.

Dawn and Night are the most appropriate castes for Ranma but I could see him being exalted as a Eclipse, depending on where and when he exalts.
He's not a solar, he's a sidereal.

Going by Touhou...lots of people.

Yukari and Maribel almost certainly qualify for something, Maribel for piercing the veil of normalcy and literally walking to the moon. Yukari for some of the grandest trickery in shoot ups.

Whichever Hakurei started Gensokyo literally sat down Youkai and explained that they could live there and that they would abide by their rules on pain of death. It worked.

Almost anyone from Glorantha with virtually no changes required.
It was the inspiration for Exalted after all.

Person dies, but is offered one last chance to live. All they have to do is sign themselves up to ancient entities of death, long ago defeated and bound beneath the earth. These beings desire but one thing, that their champion kill the world. The champions,out of fear of death, a desire for revenge, or perhaps some other motivation, accept, being left with a mark of death and great power.

Did I just describe the Abyssals from Exalted,or the dark signers from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D?

Person dies, but is offered one last chance to live. All they have to do is sign themselves up to ancient entities of death, long ago defeated and bound beneath the earth. These beings desire but one thing, that their champion kill the world. The champions,out of fear of death, a desire for revenge, or perhaps some other motivation, accept, being left with a mark of death and great power.

Did I just describe the Abyssals from Exalted,or the dark signers from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D?
both

Man what? The Primarchs are like, stereotypically Solar. Great, larger-than-life heroic figures who are fundamentally human in both their strengths and their flaws, and finally brought down and corrupted and/or killed because of their larger-than-life human flaws.

For some of them you're spot on, on the other's let's wait and see

(Ragyou has just gone Full Twilight)
Not really seeing it; seems more infernal then Solar. A big point about of the Solars such is there power to reshape the world all on their own; and bow to none save their arete and ambition; those who think to control and chain a Solar soon learn their folly to think could shackle something so mighty.

Not really seeing it; seems more infernal then Solar. A big point about of the Solars such is there power to reshape the world all on their own; and bow to none save their arete and ambition; those who think to control and chain a Solar soon learn their folly to think could shackle something so mighty.
Ehhh, not exactly. A Solar could be manipulated by a mortal if the mortal is persuasive enough and the Solar is gullible enough. A solar could die to a mortal's sword or arrow if they are weak enough or the Mortals are numerous and organized enough. Solars have the potential to be mighty indeed, but the pre-history of the setting involves them at the height of their power being brought low by their lessers and sealed away.

Which is to say, maybe they will, or maybe the Perfect has a pet Solar.

Last edited:
Ehhh, not exactly. A Solar could be manipulated by a mortal if the mortal is persuasive enough and the Solar is gullible enough. A solar could die to a mortal's sword or arrow if they are weak enough or the Mortals are numerous and organized enough. Solars have the potential to be mighty indeed, but the pre-history of the setting involves them at the height of their power being brought low by their lessers and sealed away.
Yeah but that's by stabbing; a part of the Solar integrity charm set with stuff Righteous Lion Defense are statements "If i put my foot down; I never be sway from my path no matter what"

Yeah but that's by stabbing; a part of the Solar integrity charm set with stuff Righteous Lion Defense are statements "If i put my foot down; I never be sway from my path no matter what"
What if the Solar DOESN'T have Righeous Lion Defense?

Which is to say, not every Solar has Righteous Lion Defense, they might just not have any dots in Integrity.

What if the Solar DOESN'T have Righeous Lion Defense?

Which is to say, not every Solar has Righteous Lion Defense, they might just not have any dots in Integrity.
Yeah but it makes a statement; that you will not subvert a Solar's will for long, same reason doing the Avatar the last airbender thing of locking up the Avatar to prevent reincarnation will not work; they'll just train up until they break of whatever chains and walls you put in front of them.

Yeah but it makes a statement; that you will not subvert a Solar's will for long, same reason doing the Avatar the last airbender thing of locking up the Avatar to prevent reincarnation will not work; they'll just train up until they break of whatever chains and walls you put in front of them.
is it me or after reading that statement does Kamina from Gurren Lagann sound like the perfect Solar Exalted Dawn Caste?

Back