-1​
-2​
+2​
+4​
+2​
STRESS: 1/10
XP: 0

CORE MOVE

Estate: You have an Estate (the town of Cinterburn.) It has a wealth score of 1 (max 5). Each Routine, roll 2d10+Wealth. On a 16+, it gains 2 wealth. On a miss, it loses 1 wealth. At any time, you may tap the resources of the estate, reducing the wealth by 1 and gaining 10 gold coins. When you visit your Estate, you may give it 15 gold OR do a single job pro bono once per session to add +1 wealth. At -3 wealth, they revolt.

PERSONAL MOVES

The Finer Things: Each routine, you must spend an additional gold coin on your personal upkeep. If you do not, gain +2 stress. The second time you Burn Out, this move goes away.

Teacher: You can teach other characters how to use Magic as part of a Move Exchange. The student gains a Wild of -1 and a Focus whose nature matches their character. You can also help them create Bonds to a Focus: you take the Stress, they get the Focus

Don't You Know Who I Am: When you use your title and bluster to get what you want, Press the Issue + your personal Company Value.

Annexation: When you incorporate a new town into your Estate, add +2 Wealth. If they join willingly, add +4.

MASTERY

[Unchosen]

ABILITIES

Once per battle: Advantage with Hard
Once per battle: Set Enemy ON Fire Fire
Once Per Battle Advantage with Eyeball or Bomb a Target

MATERIA
Air: Flighty, spontaneous, unbound! Reveal what's hidden, move things, deceive, trick, escape, fly, Induce or stop a Stall, push things away, catch a falling person. Reveal hidden foes, create illusory distractions, fool scouts, raise a fog or bitter wind, accelerate or lift vehicles, throw aside incoming aircraft or bombs, or even teleport.
Fire: Destruction, rebirth, anger, hatred. Consume with flames or rage, destroy things, provide light. Start a fire, deal 1d10 damage/2 Injury, double a weapon's damage. Blind the foe with light, illuminate a dark night, burn down cover, tear apart buildings, strike fear into your foes, reignite a dead engine, give attacks a burning edge, or even shield yourself from harm in a halo of flame.
Water: Soft, gentle, kind, life-giving. Communicate, heal and repair, gain empathy, induce sympathy. Repair a part, heal 1 Injury, fix 10 Damage, revive someone. Act as a human radio, turn the ground into mud, put doubt in your enemies, repair vehicles, heal wounds, summon and control beasts, or even bring a lost comrade back.

COMBAT WING STATISTICS
The Sky Destroyer Malevelous
Speed: 5 | Handling: 15
Hardness: 9 | Soak: 0

DAMAGE: Fine | -1 Speed | -3 Guns | -1 Speed | -3 Guns | Sinking

WEAPON ARCS
Two Light Egg Tossers | Fore (x1) | Starward (x2) | Sunward (x2) | Aft (x1) | Up (-)
Six Heavy Sticks | Fore (x2) | Starward (x1 [2 damaged]) | Sunward (x3) | Aft (x2) | Up (x6)
Two Automatic Ballistas | Fore (-) | Starward (- [1 damaged]) | Sunward (x1) | Aft: (-) | Up (-)

WEAPON STATS
Light Egg Tosser
Egg: 1 Mass | Fire Rate: 3 | Accuracy: 2 | Min Range: Close

Heavy Stick (Blast)
Hits: 5 | Damage: 2 | AP 0 | Range: Long
Burst, +1 AP versus Unarmored Vehicles, -3 to hit airplanes
Special: Can fire rapid fire (roll x2 burst attacks)

Heavy Stick (Beam)
Hits: 1(2)| Damage: 16 | AP 3 | Range: Close
-3 to hit airplanes

Automatic Ballista
Hits: 3(6) | Damage: 2 | AP: 1 | Range: Long

SPECIAL
x5 launch catapults

CARGO
0 Eggs, 0 Ballista reloads

PLANE STATISTICS

DRY STATS
Dropoff: 11 | Reliability: -3 | Overspeed: 24 | Altitude: 0-29 | Fuel: 6
Visibility: -2 | Stability: +2 | Energy Loss: 4 | Turn Bleed: 1

DAMAGE STATS
Toughness: 21/21 | Max Strain: 51/51 | Escape: +2 | Crash: -1 | Stress: 1

WET STATS
FULL FUEL: Boost: 2 | Handling: 95 | Climb: 5 | Stall: 7 | Speed: 19
HALF FUEL: Boost: 2 | Handling: 95 | Climb: 5 | Stall: 6 | Speed: 19
EMPTY: Boost: - | Handling: 96 | Climb: - | Stall: 6 | Speed: 0

WEAPONS
Twin Fixed Forward Accessible Automatic Crossbow (Interrupter Golem)
Hits (knife/close/long/extreme): 8/6/4/2 | Damage: 2 | AP: 1 | Ammo: 10/10
Rapid Fire (can spend +1 ammo to get advantage while shooting) | Jam [1/2] (jams on a 1 or 2)
Gunsight: +1 to attack

Last edited:
Adhoc vote count started by DragonCobolt on Apr 20, 2023 at 10:46 AM, finished with 9 posts and 8 votes.

• [X] Plan Frankly Too Sane To Go With
    - [X] Boost to get through it and hope you're okay! (Roll Withstand Flak with +Calm and hope for the best!)
    - [X] Don't seduce Princess (yet)
    [X] Pull up and start weaving through the groundscrapers jutting from the Invertoland. They can't shoot you if you get close! (Roll

Roll 3d20, modified up by calm!

Don't roll anyyyyy ones!

No, no, see; sanity is bad, you're supposed to vote against it...
:p

Alright, let's do this roll.

EDIT: oh good! there's no ones!
Levana threw 3 20-faced dice. Reason: rolling 3d20+calm Total: 46
17 17 20 20 9 9

Hehe, *pushes engine*

You have 2 RPM from overspeed and now 1 RPM for throttling up, so that's 3 RPM!

Roll 3d20, each one modified by your reliability!

[X] Plan Frankly Too Sane To Go With
- [X] Boost to get through it and hope you're okay! (Roll Withstand Flak with +Calm and hope for the best!)
- [X] Don't seduce Princess (yet)

Hey, can aasimars fall in this setting? Just a question of idle curiosity, no reason for asking.

EDIT: IGNORE THESE DICE ARE ON THE FRITZ.
AlicePresentHell threw 4 10-faced dice. Total: 16
6 6 2 2 7 7 1 1

Last edited:
i'm just saying, it'd be fun to change the colour of her halo to something like purple.

someone else should handle the dice. sv is being traitorous towards me at the moment.

Last edited:
Roger, doing so if that's alright.

Edit: That's 1 Wear, pretty sure? Forget if it's "wear on a fail" or "wear on a partial".
Levana threw 3 20-faced dice. Reason: rolling 3d20, each -3 Total: 39
5 5 14 14 20 20

Last edited:
It's 3! since it's 2 on a miss, 1 on a partial!

which is still fine, I was just looking for the unlikely but possible chance of your engine exploding

Sky Eggs Galore! (2.1)
You tried to ignore the bountiful tracts of land mashed against your face and chin and instead gripped the stick and shouted: "hold on!"

Sizzling beams began to hiss and crackle past you as the heavy sticks the molemen of Invertoland had prepped for this started to track and blaze away, their snouts spiting beams of crimson fire down at you. You weaved left and right while throwing on the throttle, hoping to make this as fast as possible. A beam sizzled past your tail, and then the eggs started to drop down. Metal shelled, they looked like they had been laid by dragons. But rather than bearing adorable little dragons, they instead were stuffed full of magical energies that were released with a ferocious explosion. Black smoke swept out from them and the stink of the elemental plane of fire exploded into your nostrils.

"Do you have to fly near every single explosion!?" The princess screamed at you as you dove left to avoid a beam and ended up getting a mite too close to an exploding egg the molemen dropped on you.

"I'm not trying to!" You shouted back and saw the edge of invertoland. Finally! More eggs were falling, more beams hissing. Then...

You were past it. You pulled back and the princess squished into you with a scream, then clung onto you as you did a loop, then twisted the stick and came in a corkscrew - your wings rattling slightly as you finally started to even out over the gleaming white and gold of Airlandia. You had made it! You beamed and the princess scowled at you.

"You almost got me killed three times," she said.

"Well, excuse me, Princess," you said, rolling your eyes. "It all seemed like a good idea at the time."

"A good idea!?" She exclaimed as you started to slow the throttle - not wanting to ouch your engine too much...the beast inside let out a grumble and there was a loud BANG as a claw impacted against the casing. You squeaked - but the propeller kept spinning, so your fire elemental wasn't about to escape or go to sleep out of sheer protest. So, you were able to cruise down and land in a street that looked mostly clear - people having rushed to cover when the air battle started. You leaned back in your seat, sighing softly as the princess glared down at you.

"Yeah, a good idea," you said, sliding your arms back behind your head. "I tend to think less fire is better."

"So you exploded the ship, you arrogant-"

"Listen, princess, if it weren't for me, you'd be getting a might bad sunburn right now," you said, huffing slightly. "Besides, I'm a princess too, you're not allowed to look down your nose at me."

"You!" Her eyes narrowed.

"The name's Frey." you said, grinning at her. "Ga'la Frey Moonshadow."

The Princess scowled, then turned her head aside. "Well, Ga'la Frey, mine is Princess Airia Glintstone."

"Annnd?" You aksed.

"And what!?" She asked.

"And thank you Frey for saving my cute rump?" you suggested.

"How dare you!" Airia exclaimed, her hands going to your shoulders and shoving your back into the seat with a thump. "You think I'd thank a...a...drow runnagate princess pilot for blowing up my ship and swooping me around Invertoland!? You have...another..." She leaned in, her nose almost bumping yours. "Think...coming..."

Your hands gripped her hips and you sat back up, forcing her to rock back and grind her rump against your crotch - your own girldick hardening eagerly as she let out a little squeak.

"And if you think I'll get bossed around by some aasimar prissy priss, you have another think coming!" You shot back.

Airia glared at you with fierce venom in her deep purple eyes, her little wings fluttering. You were painfully aware that she was dressed in a little nightie which just barely covered her hips and only the lightest, thinnest scrap of it was between your crotch and hers. Your hands slid from her hips to her ass and she flushed.

"You...take your hands off right now or..." She whispered, leaning in, her forehead against yours, her breath growing slow.

"Or else what?" You purred, dangerously. She slid her hands to your pink hair, tugging the tufts of it taut and jerking your head back.

"You!" Her growl was soft.

"Me!" You hissed back.

You fail, utterly, to seduce the princess
Your mouth and hers met at the same time. This was less a kiss and more a...contest, your tongue and hers meeting together as you rocked your hips and then pushed her back against the controls. The throttle squeaked and the only thing that kept the fire elemental from slamming you into a wall was that he was asleep. Your hands gripped her ass more fiercely as her wings beat against the sides of the windscreen and knocked your bowsight askew. When your kiss and hers broke, she panted and hissed. "How dare you!"

"You kissed me, princess," you purred, taking hold of her thin, filmy nighty and ripping it open, letting her full breasts and cushy belly spring free. Her nipples were the same purple-rose as her eyes, and they were oh so hard. You leaned forward, sucking one firmly and fiercely, your hand cupping and cradling her ass, sliding your fingers between her cleft as her hands slid along your head to your ears, to your neck, holding you against her as she moaned and bucked her hips greedily against you. Your dick felt so fucking hard, you were pretty sure every drop of blood in your body was rushing too...

Well.

To the right spot!

You wriggled, squirmed, and then got your hands on your own zipper, yanking it down and wriggling more. Your flight leathers sprang open and your achingly hard, dark gray drow dick sprang out to slap against some deliciously sleek Aasimar pussy. And thighs! The Princess locked her legs a bit tighter, and her cushy thighs caught and squeezed your dick as she rolled her hips, grinding her cunt against you as she panted softly. "We can't...not inside me," she whispered.

"On the other hand, we...absolutely could." Your hips bucked and the tip of your girldick speared into her royal pussy. The aasimar girl clutched onto your shoulders, moaning sweetly as you started to impale her - her fingers playing through your hair as her lips formed a desperate, wanting need in your ear.

"Oh you bitch, ah, yes!" She moaned as you impaled her on another few inches, your arms closed tight around her back as you twitched your hips up and thrust a bit deeper into her. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Ah!"

The whole plane started to creak now - bobbing from side to side as you started to bounce the Princess on your lap. Her full breasts jiggled a your hands cupped her rump, squeezing her as she cradled your head, moaning with such sweet eagerness as her sex tightened on your cock again and again, with every bounce, every thrust. She moaned more hungrily as you leaned forward and kissed her neck, then her mouth, thrusting your tongue into her mouth - and this time, this was less a contest than a conquest, and it was one you conquered with such sweet eagerness as the Princess moaned into your mouth, her hands sliding down to your breasts, squeezing you through your flight leathers.

At last, you reached a climax, white flashing before your eyes as your balls tightened and you groaned - a husky, wanting need. Your back arched and this time, it was Airia that kissed and licked at your breasts, dampening you through your shirt. You sighed, heavily, your cum stuffing her to the brim.

The two of you panted, still enjoined. Still enjoying.

"Mmm, that was good, Frey..." Airia murmured. Then her face grew hardened as she scowled. "But I'm...still not forgiving you for the airship!"

"Hey, you can not forgive me any day like that, babe," you purred.

"Oh you!" Airia scowled and slapped you across the cheek - gently enough that it only lightly stung.

"Hey! What was that for!?" you exclaimed.

A clatter and clamor from the corner of the street you had parked on rang out. The sound of what had to be militia guards rang out - a voice calling. "This way, we saw the plane landing over here!"

"eep!" Airia squeaked, her eyes going down to her tattered clothes and despoiled virginity.

...wait a second.

"You weren't a virgin!" You exclaimed.

"Shhhutup!" Airia squealed.

---
Congratulations, you didn't seduce the princess. Does this mean that if you had tried, there'd be no sex scene? Probably not, choices are meaningless in Drowquest, all answers lead to sex! Just different KINDS of sex! Which does mean, choices actually DO have meaning!

Speaking of!

[ ] Hide the princess with a spell!
[ ] hide the princess by shoving her under the edge of the cockpit!
[ ] Play it off as no big deal, princesses regularly end up deflowered by drow! It's just how things go in Skyvros!
[ ] Write in

Apologies for apparently forgetting that this quest is supposed to be raunchy with my plan vote there, glad it worked out in the end! :p

[X] Hide the princess by shoving her under the edge of the cockpit!

As an angel who has fun getting pushed around, I... am not finishing this sentence.

[X] Hide the princess with a spell!

Surely their will be no consequences to constantly solving Frey's problems with magic

[x] hide the princess by shoving her under the edge of the cockpit!
Tempted by just flying away but hijinks are fun too

[x] Play it off as no big deal, princesses regularly end up deflowered by drow! It's just how things go in Skyvros!

It would be much funnier to see the angel princess getting caught and publicly recognized as banging the drow who's treating that as normal than to help her get away with it.

So wait, why *were* we able to pass ourselves off as the original princess, anyway? I feel like that got brought up and then not elaborated upon really quickly.

Back