Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

A TheBleachDoctor Quest (and all the connotations that come with it(expect cats at some point))...
OP, Combat Mechanics and Stats

TheBleachDoctor

Secretly a Cat
Pronouns
She/Her

A TheBleachDoctor Quest (and all the connotations that come with it(expect cats at some point))
A Kantai Collection Quest with USN and IJN ships! Combat mechanics are currently WIP abolished, anything can happen now.

Assigned to the the Japanese Naval District in Yokusuka along with a few other USN shipgirls, the William D. Porter seeks to reinvent herself and leave her infamous reputation behind. But is that even possible with her abysmal luck, coupled with the fact that some of her companions won't let her forget the times she screwed up?

THIS QUEST NO LONGER USES COMBAT MECHANICS

Last edited:
This Quest takes place following the events of the anime, by the way.

So we arrive as reinforcements that the push the Japanese made allowed a small group us ships through the siege lines near the North American continent? Can't be just us though a small battle group as well maybe? If so this could be the start of a plan to permanently reopen ocean traffic between japan and the U.S. which would help immensely for japan. Oh well we will see.

Aw man, it's going to even worse than I thought. Terrible animation towards the end alongside an ability to decide on the direction to take things, we're so fucked.
Watch in horror as, slowly, you become so poorly animated that your body resembles a preschooler's doodles. Your world resembles a Jackson Pollack painting. You try and scream, but you cannot. There is no more money for voice acting.

It's hard to think. You can hardly form coherent thoughts. Then you realize that the writing department has been laid off and replaced with an illiterate homeless person.
So we arrive as reinforcements that the push the Japanese made allowed a small group us ships through the siege lines near the North American continent? Can't be just us though a small battle group as well maybe? If so this could be the start of a plan to permanently reopen ocean traffic between japan and the U.S. which would help immensely for japan. Oh well we will see.
Close, you'll see.

Well in defense of the anime it was rushed and based on a turn based resource collection game with the only backstory available was from what i heard a four koma that was started as a gag among the devs who had a friend in the manga industry and I still liked it.So when the popularity of the game exploded they were definitely caught on the back foot.

Last edited:
Watch in horror as, slowly, you become so poorly animated that your body resembles a preschooler's doodles. Your world resembles a Jackson Pollack painting. You try and scream, but you cannot. There is no more money for voice acting.

It's hard to think. You can hardly form coherent thoughts. Then you realize that the writing department has been laid off and replaced with an illiterate homeless person.
Oh, so we're going to be moving on up from where the anime went.:V
Well in defense of the anime it was rushed and based on a turn based resource collection game with the only backstory available was from what i heard a four koma that was started as a gag among the devs who had a friend in the manga industry and I still liked it.So when the popularity of the game exploded they were definitely caught on the back foot.
Yeah, that was the case. But one of the biggest problems I noticed when I watched was the way there didn't seem to be a direction they wanted it to go. Slice of life, comedy, drama, action, moe BS, they never really picked one as the primary focus and the show suffered. Though if they had delayed the show by a couple months for the next season and worked on the writing a bit more I would totally be able to forgive the at times head scratching or bad animation choices.

Well the 2 season will give them a chance to correct those issues. In all honestly the first season was probably a scratch test anime.

Well the 2 season will give them a chance to correct those issues. In all honestly the first season was probably a scratch test anime.
Hopefully, because even if it was a scratch test it started of fairly well. And while only a few parts were good the rest was just sorta nothing special, except for the last couple episodes it kinda shit the bed there.

Deadlines are a bitch the first chunk was what was most likely polished and cleaned up proper the rest rushed and cobbled together with the budget getting trimmed and the start pushed up Shrug. The start is usually the clincher for me even though it went down hill later on Knowing about the limits they were under. They actually managed to pull off a small miracle by having it be mostly mediocre in the second half of it.

Deadlines are a bitch the first chunk was what was most likely polished and cleaned up proper the rest rushed and cobbled together with the budget getting trimmed and the start pushed up Shrug. The start is usually the clincher for me even though it went down hill later on Knowing about the limits they were under. They actually managed to pull off a small miracle by having it be mostly mediocre in the second half of it.
True enough, and at the very least. We got a good introduction for Kongou.

Back