Disgaea: The Chaos Hereafter

Class: Scout(T3 Thief, Disgaea 4)
Could you please switch to the Tier 1 version for starting off?
Magichange: Weapon (optional description)
(Uh... To my knowledge, only monster-types can Magichange? And I'm not one of those. So yeah.)
Yup, you can skip that bit.
Native Skills:
?

Spells:
N/A
___

Full Skills and Spells List:

1. Magic
-Create Box
-Create Barrel
2. Native
- N/A
Those are actually the other way, Create Box/Barrel are Skills, you can skip the Spells bit because Thief doesn't get any.

Could you please switch to the Tier 1 version for starting off?

Yup, you can skip that bit.

Those are actually the other way, Create Box/Barrel are Skills, you can skip the Spells bit because Thief doesn't get any.
Actually, they're spells, technically, I think. Because the range changes when it's ranked up, which only happens with spells? :p

Edit:Also, i thought that it made sense to be able to be a few tiers higher since it was a starting class, not a normal class. :|

Ah, too bad we can't have Reincarnation right away.

My build requires things like Espoir to be the healer I always forced to be usually. :V
Bah, as if needing a build is necessary. I just picked fluff cat. Only a coincidence that Slumber Cats act similar to me at times.
In my case, since there's no angel available at the start, I picked one of the two classes that's close enough to it, both being descended from fallen angels lore-wise.

I didn't pick the female Healer/Cleric because I wanted the one with wings. :V

I'd like to eventually reincarnate as an angel, though.

Discord Link
Zel - Martial Artist (Xalgeon) (In)
Name: Zal
Class: Martial Artist (Disgaea 5)
Level: 1

Appearance: Close to the typical Martial Artist except his hair is auburn and he has brown eyes, closer to orange-gold than a normal brown, allowing him to see. However, his most bizarre features are the white Iremuri of Fenrir biting through his chains on his back and the ruined, yellow snakeskin jacket he wears as a cape instead of a Martial Artist's usual top.

Evilities:
- Fury: Increase ATK by # of counter attacks x 25%.

Elemental Affinities:
- Fire: Resistant
- Wind: Weak
- Ice: Neutral

Weapon Type: [Fist] - [Physical]: [The most primitive weapon available to all humanoids, who needs sticks and stones when your body is your greatest weapon?]

Magichange: N/A

Native Skills:
N/A

Spells:
-N/A

___

Full Skills and Spells List:

1. Magic
N/A

1. Native
Name Lvl SP Power Stat Elmt Ailment Range Height Flavor Text Range Image
Karmic Punishment 10 24 - - None - - 12/12 Unique: If someone pushes you...push back twice as hard!
Vigor Death Strike 30 48 B+ ATK None - 3 24/36 Unique: (ATK) It will poke you at speeds that can't even be seen.
  1. Magichange
N/A

Last edited:
assuming they don't come with the class, the magic and magichange stuff

looking at 4. seems to have the best mix of stuff

question though: the wiki I'm looking at gives elemental affinities in positive and negative percentages. Which is meant to be strong and which is weak?

looking at 4. seems to have the best mix of stuff

question though: the wiki I'm looking at gives elemental affinities in positive and negative percentages. Which is meant to be strong and which is weak?
The positive one is strong. The negative one is weak.

Back