DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything - Quest

[X] A total FOOL of a young man, empty and yearning to be filled. Vote change. [X] Son of a former mob boss. You strive to bring back the glory and stature your father once had. After his death when you were just a baby, you were raised by a Japanese underling of your fathers in her hometown and brought up hearing stories about both your yakuza and your Italian-American ancestors. Your starting your freshman year of high school ready to take on the world.

Last edited:
[ ] A once in a lifetime prodigy.
[ ] An immensely charismatic young man/woman with great compassion, iron will, and unsurpassed determination.
[x] An immensely charismatic young man.
[x] Thank him, and wish the other participants luck.
[x] This colour. Because ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!

Actually, @o3o Signal; come and let's taint this quest with HOT BLOOD and SPIRAL ENERGY.
Lezdothis.
[x] Plan Wdango

Last edited:
[X] A once in a lifetime prodigy ( You get more points to put in intelligence return for a bit less social standing)
- [X] Quick! Grab the dice and jump!!

Last edited:
[x]The intelligent and good looking son of a powerful Oyabun
[x] Thank him, and wish the other participants luck.

[X] A total FOOL of a young man, empty and yearning to be filled

[X] "Before I go, I'd like to ask but one question. If I had to roll a Dice to determine my birth, would I have to continue rolling dice later on in life to progress?"
[X] Thank him, and wish the other participants luck, even if they roll a 1, or even a 0 or a 7 for all you know.

[X] A once in a lifetime prodigy ( You get more points to put in intelligence return for a bit less social standing)

[X] Nothing, do the jump.

[X] A total FOOL of a young man, empty and yearning to be filled

Alright lets do this.

LEEEEEROY! JEEEENKINS!

[X] Nothing, do the jump.​

[x] Fifth in line to the English Throne
[x] "We who are about to live salute you!"

Come on, distant royalty time! We only need to murder four others!

[X] The heir of a rich family

[X] "Before I go, I'd like to ask but one question. If I had to roll a Dice to determine my birth, would I have to continue rolling dice later on in life to progress?"
[X] Thank him, and wish the other participants luck, even if they roll a 1, or even a 0 or a 7 for all you know.

[] A once in a lifetime prodigy ( You get more points to put in intelligence return for a bit less social standing)

You:
[] I have a question!
-[] "How do i break the system?"

Last edited:

... yes.

Oooo~ I like this.

[X] Kick that faceless dude with a spin kick he creeps you out.

Senseless violence I like it.

Back