I thought it was Stan Lee getting mugged at first, and that he shot the mugger when he actually appeared.

Didn't seem to be a thread on this and a new trailer has just dropped, featuring Cable.

Still more flashes of action than clues to what the story and such might be, but on the plus side you do have Reynolds being Reynolds.

Other than Black Panther this is like the movie I'm most looking forward to this year. Cable looks awesome, and Josh Brolin has the mannerisms down pat. Now I just gotta know who the bad guy is.

I think sort of? Something about Deadpool seems to be why the apocalypse happened. Maybe he kills someone important, or, judging from the experiments he seems to undergo, someone figured out superpowers in a jar by experimenting on him and Cable decides that killing him is the best way of stopping that.

I think sort of? Something about Deadpool seems to be why the apocalypse happened. Maybe he kills someone important, or, judging from the experiments he seems to undergo, someone figured out superpowers in a jar by experimenting on him and Cable decides that killing him is the best way of stopping that.

Or he had nothing to do with it, the apocalypse was caused by something that was impossible to prevent, but going back and killing Deadpool would at least make it more bearable.

I just watched the very first teaser again and noticed the completely gratuitous but awesome posters behind the phone booth.

Never thought I'd say this in my life, but...

X!

Fucking!

Force!

Whoop! Whoop!

Back