D-D-Digimon!

Pokémon? Other than that accepted.

I'm starting to feel inadequate with one partner so @always_confused hury up we single partner chosen need to stick together.

Also before you start what is your plan for meat up? You bump in to us or should I play a NPC at the lake for a bit to pass the time till Radio and I get out of our situation?
Common do not make me the odd one out besides it was noted IC to be rare.
Yet two of us have duo partners. :M
I mean true okay how about if i can get Salamon that can access the Meicoomon line. Ill single to that.

Did you read my char shit? Im the likely one to pull a Tai.
I know. You are the guy that has the tough fight mode but deacent guy out of combat. To be fair early Rika also had tough battle mindset she had other problems but, I guess you are whole lot more warm out of the fights.

if this isnt already super turbo dead im kinda interested in it.

probably planning on a Monodramon > deltamon >kimeramon >machinedramon > milleniumon line.

if this isnt already super turbo dead im kinda interested in it.

probably planning on a Monodramon > deltamon >kimeramon >machinedramon > milleniumon line.
Yeah... Could I ask you to drop Milleniumon as partner. That thing is basicly a multiverse ender. (tought I approve of the line composition as a non playable concept it looks neet)

Othervise drop a proper sheet with a difrent partner and we will see.

Last edited:
Yeah... Could I ask you to drop Milleniumon as partner. That thing is basicly a multiverse ender. (tought I approve of the line composition as a non playable concept it looks neet)

Othervise drop a proper sheet with a difrent partner and we will see.

kek, why is it the digimon witht he best designs are always too strong, i suppose i can swap out milleniumon for Chaosdramon if its that big an issue.

kek, why is it the digimon witht he best designs are always too strong, i suppose i can swap out milleniumon for Chaosdramon if its that big an issue.
That would acceptable. You could also go with this as a mega instead of Machinedramon. .
Chimeramon is basicly an ultamite that is made by taking best parts of champions. This is just upgrading the parts. There also are pics of a chimeramon with mega digimon parts that could serve as a Ultra if you would want.

Anyways you can see some examples of proper character sheets on pages 1 and 2.

Edit: Anyways sleep now will see what you decide on in the morning.

Last edited:
himeramon is basicly an ultamite that is made by taking best parts of champions. This is just upgrading the parts. There also are pics of a chimeramon with mega digimon parts that could serve as a Ultra if you would want.

minor gripe, kimermon does have two ultimates in it, Metalgreymons hair for some godforsaken reason, and im pretty sure skullgreymons arm, but i get what you mean.

anywho, sheet time

Name: Jarald R. mannfred
apperence: bithplace: british columbia
crest: courage
Bio: Born to loving parents, Jarold was never quite right in the head, being diagnosed as autistic after a rather spectacular meltdown at school. Evetually winding up in the digital world after investigating a haunted tunnel, Jerald soon found himself become quite close Freinds with monodramon he often just calls Mono. who has taken it upon themselves to look after the little guy.

personality: Other than being autistic, Jarald tends to avoid social interaction entirely unless it's about something he likes, at which point he can prattle on four hours on end about it. has the minor quirk of his fright response being 'punch it in the face'. what obsession his autism has currently caused him to latch onto is making a 'Digimon encyclopedia' or as he likes to call it, a 'digidex'

Partner: monodramon > deltamon >kimeramon >megakimeramon > magna-kimeramon

minor gripe, kimermon does have two ultimates in it, Metalgreymons hair for some godforsaken reason, and im pretty sure skullgreymons arm, but i get what you mean.

anywho, sheet time

Name: Jarald R. mannfred
apperence: bithplace: british columbia
crest: courage
Bio: Born to loving parents, Jarold was never quite right in the head, being diagnosed as autistic after a rather spectacular meltdown at school. Evetually winding up in the digital world after investigating a haunted tunnel, Jerald soon found himself become quite close Freinds with monodramon he often just calls Mono. who has taken it upon themselves to look after the little guy.

personality: Other than being autistic, Jarald tends to avoid social interaction entirely unless it's about something he likes, at which point he can prattle on four hours on end about it. has the minor quirk of his fright response being 'punch it in the face'. what obsession his autism has currently caused him to latch onto is making a 'Digimon encyclopedia' or as he likes to call it, a 'digidex'

Partner: monodramon > deltamon >kimeramon >megakimeramon > magna-kimeramon
Accepted welcome to the club.

Back