Creation's Re:Creation (Riot God Quest)

Voting is open
Huh, I wanted them to eat rocks, should I reword that or do you think it's good enough at the moment?
You don't have to, I'll keep my vote on you regardless.
But at the moment they are in a state where they could just sit around eating rocks. They don't have to do anything else. I would like it if they would eat something else, because that might lead them to seek out things and cause them to worship a broader array of gods that might help them with their needs.

Maybe you could suggest that eating stuff besides rocks or specific types of rock (like the rocky shells of my turtles) to really thrive where just eating 'normal' rocks will only allow them to survive.

I will make gifts. Maybe sometime it would be plague in there. 🐀 :V

Might do a little bit more editing later, but for now I've removed the minion's photosynthesis & chemical consumption thing and put more emphasis on eating rock/earth/metal stuff.

Also I'm close to figuring out a name for Ante to call them, thinking Rocacrustas (translating rocca to rock and crusta to shell, for rockshells) for species name and/or Spades of Ante (or some other variation) for a more fantasy like name.

Might do a little bit more editing later, but for now I've removed the minion's photosynthesis & chemical consumption thing and put more emphasis on eating rock/earth/metal stuff.

Also I'm close to figuring out a name for Ante to call them, thinking Rocacrustas (translating rocca to rock and crusta to shell, for rockshells) for species name and/or Spades of Ante (or some other variation) for a more fantasy like name.
Spades of Ante sounds like a colliquial name while Rocacrustas sounds like a scientific genus/species name, so why not both?

[X] Teach Them Young
The Children of Ande the Rocacrustas were to be dumped in the mountains and left alone so they may grow in strength and number. Yet Iam would interfere, a little nudge in the right direction. So they would develop a little faster and grow a little stronger. Before them Iam would appear in their rocky form. To teach them the very basics of building so they could stack rocks, engrave stone and carve out caves in the mountains.
-[X] Authored Act

Supporting
[x] Create Grass, small motionless creations that take energy from the sun and multiply
[X] Wild Magic
[X] Souls
[X] Divinity Name: Iam Yor Tul

Last edited:
[X] Teach Them Young
The Children of Ante the Rocacrustas were to be dumped in the mountains and left alone so they may grow in strength and number. Yet Iam would interfere a little nudge in the right direction so they would develop a little faster and grow a little stronger. Before them Iam would appear in their rocky form and teach them the very basics of building so they could stack rocks, engrave stone and carve out caves in the mountains.
-[X] Authored Act

Supporting
[x] Create Grass, small motionless creations that take energy from the sun and multiply
[X] Wild Magic
[]
[X] Divinity Name: Iam the Tool
Please, Vote for souls! So, that the dead may rest peacefully!

[X] Teach Them Young
The Children of Ante the Rocacrustas were to be dumped in the mountains and left alone so they may grow in strength and number. Yet Iam would interfere, a little nudge in the right direction. So they would develop a little faster and grow a little stronger. Before them Iam would appear in their rocky form. To teach them the very basics of building so they could stack rocks, engrave stone and carve out caves in the mountains.
-[X] Authored Act

Supporting
[X] Wild Magic
[X] Souls
[X] Divinity Name: Iam the Tool
He schemes against you, vote for Necromancy. There shall be no end to our wonders. Also, nice of you to help Ante's children, he is a close ally to me...

He schemes against you, vote for Necromancy. There shall be no end to our wonders. Also, nice of you to help Ante's children, he is a close ally to me...
Your magic, twists the soul, the soul itself nourishes and comforts the living, and gives them rest when they're dead. It is you who decides to use it for negative acts, besides your magic relies on me, to get anything done.

Edit: OOC 8/10 6/6 works better than 7/10 7/6.

Personally I'd like to get Ante's minions to 6 (2 more atm) votes total on the off-chance they need to be magical to actually get sustenance out of rock/metal/etc.

Whats happening, and who needs votes?
Souls is wide reaching, as is the Lifestar.

If you want to do ethereal stuff, souls works, but if you wish to create unrealistic life forms, the Lifestar beckons...

Personally I'd like to get Ante's minions to 6 (2 more atm) votes total on the off-chance they need to be magical to actually get sustenance out of rock/metal/etc.

The Lifestar can help with that... Guaranteed to support all kinds of lifeforms.

Last edited:
In all seriousness Souls is probably the best vote. Be wary of the one who has woven them though. Standing against a corpse-god does not make you inherently good.

@Habstab

As an Energy source, souls are the representation of all life, Wild magic could be connecting to the souls of the life around them to perform their various magic, using their soul to beseech the life around them. This would make your magic in easier reach.

Edit: The lifestar does beckon for your vote...

Last edited:
@Habstab

As an Energy source, souls are the representation of all life, Wild magic could be connecting to the souls of the life around them to perform their various magic, using their soul to beseech the life around them. This would make your magic in easier reach, and since my magic is 2 off, it would likely pass, with your support.
Now see that sounds an awful lot like inherently using Necromancy to me...

Question to Necromancy and Wild Magic, I suppose more so for Necromancy.

Just because something exists doesn't mean it going to get used, like Wild Magic is well magic of primitive ideas so you can kinda imagine every culture stumbles upon it somehow.

Would Necromancy even be learn in the first age or is this something that will develop over time?

Now see that sounds an awful lot like inherently using Necromancy to me...
Begone foul demon! You have tried to beseech them with your honeyed words, it is now time for grace, and serenity to achieve what you have lost. Souls, are a beneficial creation, and many magic systems use the soul as a magical reserve, while necromancy would simply twist their magic to better serve yours, mine has no such baggage, and it would allow for communication between all life. Speaking between souls, beseeching, and communing isn't the work of necromantic rites, but working in harmony, and with the life around them.

Question to Necromancy and Wild Magic, I suppose more so for Necromancy.

Just because something exists doesn't mean it going to get used, like Wild Magic is well magic of primitive ideas so you can kinda imagine every culture stumbles upon it somehow.

Would Necromancy even be learn in the first age or is this something that will develop over time?
Some people might accidently figure out the smallest Necromancy.
Such as burning a memory to conjure a small flame from the spiritual energy that composes it.
Someone could very well uncover such a spell on their own.
Next turn Psol is making a tome for it personally, but in these primordial times Wild Magic will most likely reign supreme.

Last edited:
Voting is open
Back