Completed Fiction Catalog

Can we get my novella archived as complete?
forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Original - Superstructure: A Lesbian 1960s Superhero Novella (Complete)

Utopia Girl is the world's first and only communist superheroine with a secret identity as a Jewish comic book artist, but what happens when a crush on her nemesis and tragedy in the world get in the middle of her comfortable Silver Age routine?

Last edited:
Can we get my novella archived as complete?

Original - Superstructure: A Lesbian 1960s Superhero Novella (Complete)

Utopia Girl is the world's first and only communist superheroine with a secret identity as a Jewish comic book artist, but what happens when a crush on her nemesis and tragedy in the world get in the middle of her comfortable Silver Age routine?
Included, thank you for your hard work!

Everything has been sorted.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's alright to submit this, but I think I understood the rules.

Ghostly Bodies: A Haunting Romantic Comedy by me, SakkaofPi. It was completed a while ago and I think it's pretty okay. People were generally pretty positive about it.

Tags:
Mature, Comedy, Romance, Supernatural, RomCom, Slice of Life
Synopsis:
John, an introverted medium, meets a ghost named Lona, an extroverted poltergeist. He is the first person she could speak to in what felt like forever to her. So, she follows him home and now he's stuck with a new roommate. She finds out she can possess dolls, which is pretty handy and they decide to buy her a sex doll and to learn American Sign Language. They fall for each other in the process.

Hybrid Hive: Eat Shard? by CmptrWz, my Worm/MGLN cross, is now complete.

A damaged Unison Device is accidentally struck while Taylor is in the locker, causing it to land on her. Not able to determine what was happening, it interrupts the trigger event and sets Taylor down a different path. As with all memetic Taylors, this leads to significant escalation, some of it even intentional!

Good Drones Obey: Communism and Kink in Post-Revolutionary America Mature - Timeline - Future

A near-future communist revolution timeline about broken people, esoteric kinks, internet culture, revolutionary utopias, and feeling pain in a world where things are finally getting better.
added, thank you
added!
THANK YOU
From yours truly, AuthorOfntent:

Super-Wackos of EVA: NERV Gets Juiced [Evangelion/Beetlejuice crossover]

Super-Wackos of EVA: NERV Freaks Out [Evangelion/Freakazoid crossover]

FrankenSohryu; or, The Modern Pygmalion [Evangelion characters in the plot of Young Frankenstein]

Superwomen of EVA: Earth's Mightiest, United [tribute to the 'Superwomen of EVA' fic series]
Super wackos nerv gets juiced added!
super wackos nerv freaks out added!
Franken sohryu added!
Superwoman of EVA: added!
THANK YOU
added and thank you
Hello this Game of thrones Self insert story is complete: The Leech Lord, from Author Droman.
The Leech Lord (ASOIAF/SI) - Complete
added and thank you
Well, for completed works on this site I got:

Calamity [a worm/bastion crossover]
Imagine Your Name Is Emma Barnes [worm]
added and thank you so much

ROSE BLOOD & WHITE COTTON - A Mystery in the Confederate States Original - Mature - Modern

A disappearance leads to the small town of Hatchet, Tennessee of the Confederate States to turn in on itself and a friendship to be tested.

Written by me. Basically it's a coming of age story/small town murder mystery set in the Confederate States of America.
thank you your contribution
I don't know if it's alright to submit this, but I think I understood the rules.

Ghostly Bodies: A Haunting Romantic Comedy by me, SakkaofPi. It was completed a while ago and I think it's pretty okay. People were generally pretty positive about it.

Tags:
Mature, Comedy, Romance, Supernatural, RomCom, Slice of Life
Synopsis:
John, an introverted medium, meets a ghost named Lona, an extroverted poltergeist. He is the first person she could speak to in what felt like forever to her. So, she follows him home and now he's stuck with a new roommate. She finds out she can possess dolls, which is pretty handy and they decide to buy her a sex doll and to learn American Sign Language. They fall for each other in the process.
ooh interesting
thank you for adding!
Thank you for your contribution!
Lieutenant Fusilier in the Farthest Reaches by @open_sketch. Original fiction.

A sci-fi Napoleonic action story, with laser muskets, energy bayonets, and lesbian robots. Set in a world where sapient robots were invented during the industrial revolution, leading to a setting best described as Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space British Empire.
added!
Hybrid Hive: Eat Shard? by CmptrWz, my Worm/MGLN cross, is now complete.

A damaged Unison Device is accidentally struck while Taylor is in the locker, causing it to land on her. Not able to determine what was happening, it interrupts the trigger event and sets Taylor down a different path. As with all memetic Taylors, this leads to significant escalation, some of it even intentional!
Added and thank you for your contributions

AND THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE COMPLETED FICS IT WARMS MY HEART TO SEE YOU ALL WORK SO HARD

A Different Story of Civilization @Rhymehouse

I wrote it and the blurb on the first post is honestly the best synopsis for the story. My story could potentially be the largest and longest Alternate History story on here (in terms of years covered and countries covered). It is also high-ranking when it comes to word count, but definitely not #1.

My story is technically an original piece of fiction, since it isn't based on a copyrighted or published franchise. Then again, Alternate History is essentially fan fiction based on real life events, so whatever.

Last edited:
A couple of stories I particularly liked and noticed absent:

Tell The World That We Tried, Battletech, @Valles
and its sequel
If We Turn To Dust, Battletech, @Valles
A Different Story of Civilization @Rhymehouse

I wrote it and the blurb on the first post is honestly the best synopsis for the story. My story could potentially be the largest and longest Alternate History story on here (in terms of years covered and countries covered). It is also high-ranking when it comes to word count, but definitely not #1.

My story is technically an original piece of fiction, since it isn't based on a copyrighted or published franchise. Then again, Alternate History is essentially fan fiction based on real life events, so whatever.
Added and thank you for your contributions!

[NGE] Strangers in Tokyo-3

Strangers in Tokyo-3 is a Neon Genesis Evangelion / Master and Margarita crossover fanfiction, set in the NGE TV series continuity. It is a story of a few odd people who came to Tokyo-3 - and started to change things among the Pilots and NERV personnel.

This is a Neon Genesis Evangelion / Master and Margarita crossover fanfiction, written by me (@Boreas Anemos) and finished in August 2023. Synopsis/introduction:
On a fairly normal day, not long before the appearance of Leliel, a group of strangers arrives at Tokyo-3 with an intent to investigate the place and change the lives of its residents. At first, everything seems normal - an UN inspection begins at NERV and some new faces appear at school. Then, odd things start to happen to Pilots and NERV workers, followed by a night of wonders - and the wonders have consequences.

A Crown Of Stars [NGE/OU]

As some of the readers of my other thread have requested to see my other, much longer fic in...

I present "A Crown Of Stars", the authorized continuation of LVDB's excellent "A Throne of Bayonets", available here on FF.net. I highly, highly recommend this excellent, post-Third Impact continuation fic. It perfectly captures the bleak, despairing-with-only-the-faintest-glimmers-of-hope-at-the-very-end feel of Neon Genesis Evangelion, so much so that when I read it I felt Shinji and Asuka deserved a happier ending. It took 300k words to give them one.

I object to 100 Years of Pardon (under DC comics) being put on this list.

The author specifically ends things by stating the story isn't finished, but they are ending it after the current arc. There is apparently another arc available on their patreon, but by their own admission even that doesn't end the story.

I dislike enjoying a story and finding it abandoned, and I've been going off of this list to avoid that.

I object to 100 Years of Pardon (under DC comics) being put on this list.

The author specifically ends things by stating the story isn't finished, but they are ending it after the current arc. There is apparently another arc available on their patreon, but by their own admission even that doesn't end the story.

I dislike enjoying a story and finding it abandoned, and I've been going off of this list to avoid that.
Howdy. Author here.

I changed my mind and cut things off on the last chapter. It's done, there won't be any more chapters, and it ends on a suspensful but closing note. C'est tout.

Back