Completed Fiction Catalog

I'd like to add the final 'book' of my Evangelion series Apotheosis Echo: Re[verb/it]erations. Everything comes to a head as the Children of two universes must collide (in secret, at first) to try and stop a threat that spans all of Reality from achieving its ultimate goal for the world of the Evangelion.

Strigoi Soul(Original Urban Fantasy) by Strigoi Grey
Synopsis:
David Silva was used to failure. Supernatural fiction writers haven't exactly been successful since the forties, since the world's old dreams and nightmares were brought into being and new ones were spawned. Why would anyone want to read about the things that go bump in the night, when they can just go out and talk to them?

Still, David didn't expect to even fail at dying.

New addition to the catalog. The now-complete "Mel Brooks' Monty Python and the Fire Emblem", a romp through the lens of Fire Emblem Heroes presented in tribute to two legends of comedy.
Added Thank you!
added and thank you
Strigoi Soul(Original Urban Fantasy) by Strigoi Grey
Synopsis:
David Silva was used to failure. Supernatural fiction writers haven't exactly been successful since the forties, since the world's old dreams and nightmares were brought into being and new ones were spawned. Why would anyone want to read about the things that go bump in the night, when they can just go out and talk to them?

Still, David didn't expect to even fail at dying.
included and thank you very much!

Morning Rain (Tekken) and How Not To Date Blondes (FF8) are complete! Tekken fic might already be listed, I posted it here ages ago

Morning Rain synopsis:
Join Xiaoyu during the fifth tournament as she struggles to find the true meanings of friendship, love and growing up.

HNtDB synopsis:
Quistis is looking for another promotion. Zell is looking for some action with that cute library girl. And Seifer? He's just looking for trouble.

Last edited:
Sleeping WIthout Dreaming (RWBY) is just about done now, too. There may or may not be a short epilogue, but for all intents and purposes, the story I was trying to tell is finished, so feel free to list it!

Synopsis:
Three years ago, Beacon fell. When Ruby Rose returns to uncover the truth of what happened on that fateful day, she butts heads with Roman Torchwick, searching for a way back into his life of crime. Forced into an unwilling partnership, they begin a journey that will lead them to the very heart of the Grimm - but the real question is if they can survive each other first.

Last edited:
Memento Vivere [FFX, FFX-2]

Synopsis:

Sin is a memory, Vegnagun is scrap metal and a new era of peace has swept over Spira. It's not enough for Rikku, who is still waiting for her own story to begin. But what happens when her search brings her on a pilgrimage to the past... literally?

18 years and 500k words in the making, yo. Well today, it's finally done. :)

Here I am stress testing your new tagging system by porting over some of my older completed fictions.
This fandom is Inuyasha:

Concordia Discors
Synopsis:
On a seemingly normal trip back to the modern era, Kagome suddenly realizes the consequences of playing with the past. In trying to discover a balance between two vastly different worlds, she finds help from the most unlikely of sources.

the Fandom is Final Fantasy 7:
Growth
Synopsis:
A story set 5 years after the end of FF7, centering around Yuffie, Vincent and Nanaki, and their adventures in the Northern Crater.

Last edited:
Drummer Girl by Scottotheunwise (me)
Alt-power Taylor in the Worm verse with butterflies in play before the canon locker scene. High School Band grouping to avoid bullying. Power copying and sharing with charges that can be made permanent. If Taylor makes a power permanent she can then yank out the connection to the power itself from the origin.

Pun warning. No Wards membership here. Uber and Leet aren't villains.

Just finished, my own Radiant Rebirth, a Hollow Knight and RWBY crossover.

The Radiance, a deity of dreams, is reborn into the world of Remnant after being slain in another. Now as a mere mortal, she sets out to reclaim her old glory. The consequences of her presence change everything, especially so the life of young Ruby Rose.

I'd like to add the first "season" of my series, EVA-Trek, to the completed list.

In the 24th century, Shinji Ikari is summoned by his father to join the crew of the Galaxy-class starship USS Nerv just as a dangerous threat to the Federation presents itself.

My story set elsewhere in the same universe as Nanoha The Vaizen Cat is complete.

Retired magic space sailors fight organised crime among the harsh neon streets of an cyberpunk Aztec colony world.

Morning Rain (Tekken) and How Not To Date Blondes (FF8) are complete! Tekken fic might already be listed, I posted it here ages ago

Morning Rain synopsis:
Join Xiaoyu during the fifth tournament as she struggles to find the true meanings of friendship, love and growing up.

HNtDB synopsis:
Quistis is looking for another promotion. Zell is looking for some action with that cute library girl. And Seifer? He's just looking for trouble.
Congrats you're the first to upload a completed tekken and final fantasy fic to the site!
Sleeping WIthout Dreaming (RWBY) is just about done now, too. There may or may not be a short epilogue, but for all intents and purposes, the story I was trying to tell is finished, so feel free to list it!

Synopsis:
Three years ago, Beacon fell. When Ruby Rose returns to uncover the truth of what happened on that fateful day, she butts heads with Roman Torchwick, searching for a way back into his life of crime. Forced into an unwilling partnership, they begin a journey that will lead them to the very heart of the Grimm - but the real question is if they can survive each other first.
thank you
Memento Vivere [FFX, FFX-2]

Synopsis:

Sin is a memory, Vegnagun is scrap metal and a new era of peace has swept over Spira. It's not enough for Rikku, who is still waiting for her own story to begin. But what happens when her search brings her on a pilgrimage to the past... literally?

18 years and 500k words in the making, yo. Well today, it's finally done. :)
Congrats on completing your journey with this fic
Third Gen, or The Next Next Generation by @Moochy

As someone familiar with the source material, I found this little ditty delightful.
thank you
Here I am stress testing your new tagging system by porting over some of my older completed fictions.
This fandom is Inuyasha:

Concordia Discors
Synopsis:
On a seemingly normal trip back to the modern era, Kagome suddenly realizes the consequences of playing with the past. In trying to discover a balance between two vastly different worlds, she finds help from the most unlikely of sources.

the Fandom is Final Fantasy 7:
Growth
Synopsis:
A story set 5 years after the end of FF7, centering around Yuffie, Vincent and Nanaki, and their adventures in the Northern Crater.
Added
Drummer Girl by Scottotheunwise (me)
Alt-power Taylor in the Worm verse with butterflies in play before the canon locker scene. High School Band grouping to avoid bullying. Power copying and sharing with charges that can be made permanent. If Taylor makes a power permanent she can then yank out the connection to the power itself from the origin.

Pun warning. No Wards membership here. Uber and Leet aren't villains.
added
Just finished, my own Radiant Rebirth, a Hollow Knight and RWBY crossover.

The Radiance, a deity of dreams, is reborn into the world of Remnant after being slain in another. Now as a mere mortal, she sets out to reclaim her old glory. The consequences of her presence change everything, especially so the life of young Ruby Rose.
added
Congrats on being the first hollow knight completed fic
I'd like to add the first "season" of my series, EVA-Trek, to the completed list.

In the 24th century, Shinji Ikari is summoned by his father to join the crew of the Galaxy-class starship USS Nerv just as a dangerous threat to the Federation presents itself.
added congrats on being the first neon genesis evangelion fic completed on the site
My story set elsewhere in the same universe as Nanoha The Vaizen Cat is complete.

Retired magic space sailors fight organized crime among the harsh neon streets of an cyberpunk Aztec colony world.
added thank you
A Little Vice (Trans Magical Girl fic) by @Shadell

User's Choice Award winner. Wrapped up a few weeks ago.
added

And that should be everyone, Thank you for your patience

congrats on being the first neon genesis evangelion fic completed on the site

I take only a joking umbrage with the claim, as I'm sure the couple of others under the current listing do as well. All told, it's been great to see EVA-Trek's remarkably fun blend of both Eva and Star Trek TNG as a fan of both universes come to the conclusion of its 1st season. Definitely give it a shot if you're a fan of either!

added congrats on being the first neon genesis evangelion fic completed on the site
That's crazy that I'm the first to finish my fic here! Definitely unexpected.

I take only a joking umbrage with the claim, as I'm sure the couple of others under the current listing do as well. All told, it's been great to see EVA-Trek's remarkably fun blend of both Eva and Star Trek TNG as a fan of both universes come to the conclusion of its 1st season. Definitely give it a shot if you're a fan of either!
That's high praise, thank you so much! Stay tuned for season 2, coming… eventually.

After over two years, Tome of the Orange Sky is complete.

A Naruto/MGLN Crossover where a lost Belkan Tome crash lands on Naruto!Earth, only to remain buried for thousands of years until a young Naruto Uzumaki is locked out of the orphanage and finds a nice cave to stay in. The Tome picks up enough stray energy to power back up and bond to Naruto, beginning a years-long journey of escalation...

Back