Iran - @Noco
Greggs PLC - @Weygand
Soviet Union - @Namaroff
Indonesia - @Oxford
West Germany - @Nerdorama
Japan (occupied) - @Shebe Zuu
Italy - @mcclay
Yugoslavia - @XVG

That's more or less it for now. A lot of these were very popular and thus had to in some cases spin the wheel to decide them. Sorry to anyone who missed out on initial sign ups - I did go with faces I knew to be reliable, feel free to re-apply if all of your preferred sign ups are taken and please stick around if you've applied for something not taken but haven't heard back yet. Some countries like India/Brazil/Venezuela are possibilities for later depending on what I think is needed.

I'm going to post second round of sign ups most likely tomorrow. Some countries are still up in the air which is why they may not be included here but have applicants. Please note I am sticking with people I know or have played games with in the past due to rampant favouritism knowing their reliability.

The IC thread for the game will go up later today with a small initial 'flavour' update. I'll ask Both Koreas, China, USSR and the US to send me their brief war plans should there possibly be some sort of disturbance in the peninsula 3 weeks after the games start.

Saarland - @Ab Ovo

Thanks for the sign ups. I've made some tentative decisions on picks but if possible I'd like to wait until the first update or two to announce them, as I want to get a gauge on the workload. I'll keep everyone that has signed up in mind, so thanks for waiting for the time being!

Forgot to put my future picks here
1. India
2. North Vietnam

@SultanArda - the Turkey player has dropped out, so if you want to get involved, let me know.
Thanks!
I would love to join.
Are there any discord servers, or threads we use for the game, or do we use personal dms?
(Also, as I last remember, the Turkey player was going Keynesianism through construction houses and infrastructure stuff successfully, along with an alliance with Yugoslavs and purchase of things from them.)

Last edited:
Back