COLD WAR: 1950

Where can one find the IC thread? I'd like to catch up so I can see what's happened and which I want to go as

Last edited:
Where can one find the IC thread? I'd like to catch up so I can see what's happened
forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Cold War: 1950 IC - Historic

The game begins on June 6th of 1950, just ahead of the monumental 1950 FIFA World Cup. The world is steadily marching into a new and uneasy order, dominated by two ideologically incompatible superpowers eyeing each other across the wastelands that remain following World War two. War between the...

I'd be interested in filling the following posts in the game:
1. Romania
2. Czechoslovakia
3. Alternatively, if no takers for the former two, one of Poland, Hungary or Bulgaria

Please reply here or on private messages if interested and let me know what general path you'd follow. Keep in mind Czechoslovakia has diverged significantly from OTL. Thanks.
I would be very interested in taking up Romania, with my focus on a commitment to internationalism and seeking to equalize the relationship between the Soviets and the rest of the eastern bloc, as well as to develop a force that can aid other revolutionary movements in their conflicts

So here is my overall plan for Vietnam. Purge the Viet Minh from the nation and make Vietnam a Communist free state. Industrialize and become mostly self-sufficient. Build a strong network with neighbors and allies, become a regional power. Make Vietnam an active presence in global culture and economy. Help rollback or stem the tide of Communism when Viet Minh is gone.

Back