Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Range all day every day.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Vahn Estus

Age(Can be up to 19): 19

Physical Description(Or Picture):

Backstory(How did you survive up till now? Where are you from originally? Did you have to fight? Give me details, man!): (Working on it)

Lifestyle: 1: The Engineer
The Engineer is driven to make something that will be remembered, a legacy for future generations. Everything they do, from irrigation channels to random monoliths, is their shout to an uncaring world and universe that they existed. To this end, they always work meticulously and seek greater challenges to master. Creating weapons and vehicles are these guy's game.
-Attribute +1 Bonus: Agility
-Skill +1 Bonus: Arts, Engineering

Stats:
-Body (BOD): 2 (Max: 5)
-Agility (AGL): 3 (Max: 6)
-Charisma (CHA): 2 (Max: 5)
-Intellect (INT): 3 (Max: 5)
-Psyche (PSY): 2 (Max: 5)
-Instinct (INS): 2 (Max: 5)

Derived Stats:
-Rift Points: 8
-Corruption levels: 0
-Flesh Wounds: 0
-Trauma: 0
-Sanity: 0
-Passive Defense: 1

Skills By Attribute Group:
Body:
-Athletics: 1 (Max: 10)
-Brawl: 0 (Max: 10)
-Force: 0 (Max: 10) (Used for bonus damage in melee combat and raw physical exertion)
-Melee: 1 (Max: 10)
-Stamina: 1 (Max: 10)
-Toughness: 1 (Max: 10)

Agility:
-Crafting: 2 (Max: 10)
-Dexterity: 2 (Max: 10)
-Navigation: 0 (Max: 10)
-Projectiles: 2 (Max: 10) (Anything from a thrown rock to a machinegun)
-Stealth: 1 (Max: 10)

Charisma:
-Expression: 0 (Max: 10) (Public speaking and reading people's body language)
-Leadership(Or keeping everyone's shit together): 0 (Max: 10)
-Negotiations: 0 (Max: 10)
-Seduction: 0 (Max: 10)

Intellect:
-Artifact Lore: 1 (Max: 10) (Allows identification valuable artifacts instead of just selling it for the scrap value.)
-Engineering: 4 (Max: 11)
-Focus: 1 (Max: 10) (Used for Rift Points and acts of supreme concentration and calm. If this is upgraded, the Primal Skill is locked permanently.)
-Faith(Your Belief in the gods): 0 (Max 10)
-Legends: 1 (Max: 10) (Old stories sometimes contain new insights)
-Medicine: 0 (Max: 10)
-Science: 0 (Max: 10)
Investigation: 0 (Max: 10)

Psyche:
-Cunning: 0 (Max: 10) (Distractions and planning)
-Deception: 0 (Max: 10)
-Domination: 0 (Max: 10)
-Willpower: 0 (Max: 10)
-Reaction: 0 (Max: 10)

Instinct:
-Empathy: 0 (Max: 10)
-Orienteering(AKA, sailing.): 0 (Max: 10)
-Perception: 2 (Max: 10)
-Primal: 0 (Max: 10) (Raw human emotion and fury. If chosen to be improved, the Focus skill cannot be used. Used for Rift Points.)
-Taming: 0 (Max: 10) (Used to control, tame and train animals or animal intellects.)
Accepted!

My sheet is done, so I just need to roll for my money now right?

Edit: Dang, I only start with 100 money.

Edit: Would it be possible to have my character start off with a simple flintlock style pistol that he's made due to being an Engineer?
Vanestus threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Money Roll Total: 1
1 1

Last edited:
Uh... Wow, this RP moves really damn fast. I'm in a different time zone so I dunno if I'll be able to keep up like this.

Ah, looks like I missed the plane. Ah well, was in the middle of having family over for dinner so I wouldn't have been able to follow up anyway.

I think I'll drop out of this game. I don't see why you'd go to a slow-paced sort of place like a forum, and then expect people to post super immediately. If you wanted people to post all the time at the same time you're always online, probably should've just run something IRL, or over a chat system like Skype or IRC or something instead. With my time zone there's no way I'd be able to keep up if it keeps up at the pace it is, or even if it slows down a bit. Sorry, but it's just not manageable for me.

I think I'll drop out of this game. I don't see why you'd go to a slow-paced sort of place like a forum, and then expect people to post super immediately. If you wanted people to post all the time at the same time you're always online, probably should've just run something IRL, or over a chat system like Skype or IRC or something instead. With my time zone there's no way I'd be able to keep up if it keeps up at the pace it is, or even if it slows down a bit. Sorry, but it's just not manageable for me.
Alright understood.

Back