Do you guys want Melee Combat?

• Lemme get in your face!!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Range all day every day.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alchemist then, it fits more with a gorgon's petrification ability.

Cool. Just put a new spoiler called Rift Abilities.

Minor Alchemist- Turning stuff into gold isn't a myth anymore. Well, not for you yet. You can use the ground around you to construct makeshift armor to give you or an ally of your choice +2 Armor Rating. Cost: 2 Rift Points per turn.

And here I roll for money

Add: And its a 7. Mmmm the setting sounds grim dark imo so what if I put a rapier wielding playboy? XD
Glint threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Bet its a 1 Total: 7
7 7

Last edited:
I think I've found a solution to my geer issues; 10 moletov cocktails and 1 short sword.

@Gruber dude , if you're still open for more players, here's mine:

Name: Vincenza Attendolo Sforza

Age(Can be up to 19): 19

Physical Description(Or Picture):

Backstory:(How did you survive up till now? Where are you from originally? Did you have to fight? Give me details, man!): The only child of a career military family, Vincenza was enrolled in the local military academy where she quickly displayed an aptitude for war. She also displayed a vicious streak a mile wide, one whose targets were chosen based upon some set of failings that only Vincenza knew. With wars between nations a thing of the distant past, Vincenza wasted no time in signing on to the Cataclysm Corps, looking for an opportunity to put her talents to use.

Lifestyle:
The Righteous
The Righteous judges everyone around them according to their own interpretation of what is right. They see the world in stark contrasts, there is only good or evil, no opportunity to implement their idea of righteousness is wasted. Righteous...perhaps it would be better to say Self-Righteous.
-Attribute +1 Bonus: Intellect
-Skill +1 Bonus: Cunning, Negotiation

Stats:
-Body (BOD): 3 (Max: 5)
-Agility (AGL): 3 (Max: 5)
-Charisma (CHA): 1 (Max: 5)
-Intellect (INT): 3 (Max: 6)
-Psyche (PSY): 3 (Max: 5)
-Instinct (INS): 1 (Max: 5)

Derived Stats:
-Rift Points: 10
-Corruption levels: 0
-Flesh Wounds: 0 (8 max)
-Trauma: 0 (6 max)
-Sanity: 0 (6 max)
-Passive Defense: 1

Skills By Attribute Group:
Body:
-Athletics: 1 (Max: 10)
-Brawl: 0 (Max: 10)
-Force: 2 (Max: 10) (Used for bonus damage in melee combat and raw physical exertion)
-Melee: 3 (Max: 10)
-Stamina: 0 (Max: 10)
-Toughness: 1 (Max: 10)

Agility:
-Crafting: 0 (Max: 10)
-Dexterity: 1 (Max: 10)
-Navigation: 0 (Max: 10)
-Projectiles: 3 (Max: 10) (Anything from a thrown rock to a machinegun)
-Stealth: 0 (Max: 10)

Charisma:
-Expression: 0 (Max: 10) (Public speaking and reading people's body language)
-Leadership(Or keeping everyone's shit together): 0 (Max: 10)
-Negotiations: 1 (Max: 11)
-Seduction: 0 (Max: 10)

Intellect:
-Artifact Lore: 0 (Max: 10) (Allows identification valuable artifacts instead of just selling it for the scrap value.)
-Engineering: 0 (Max: 10)
-Focus: 2 (Max: 10) (Used for Rift Points and acts of supreme concentration and calm. If this is upgraded, the Primal Skill is locked permanently.)
-Legends: 0 (Max: 10) (Old stories sometimes contain new insights)
-Medicine: 0 (Max: 10)
-Science: 0 (Max: 10)
Investigation: 0 (Max: 10)

Psyche:
-Cunning: 1 (Max: 11) (Distractions and planning)
-Deception: 0 (Max: 10)
-Domination: 1 (Max: 10)
-Willpower: 3 (Max: 10)
-Reaction: 1 (Max: 10)

Instinct:
-Empathy: 0 (Max: 10)
-Orienteering(AKA, sailing.): 0 (Max: 10)
-Perception: 0 (Max: 10)
-Primal: 0 (Max: 10) (Raw human emotion and fury. If chosen to be improved, the Focus skill cannot be used. Used for Rift Points.)
-Taming: 0 (Max: 10) (Used to control, tame and train animals or animal intellects.)

Edit: man, my family is cheap. Any chance I can use a weapon passed down through the family?

Equipment:
* Family Blade: Cutlass
* M1911A2
Fellgrave threw 1 10-faced dice. Total: 3
3 3

Last edited:
@Gruber dude , if you're still open for more players, here's mine:

Name: Vincenza Attendolo Sforza

Age(Can be up to 19): 19

Backstory:(How did you survive up till now? Where are you from originally? Did you have to fight? Give me details, man!): The only child of a career military family, Vincenza was enrolled in the local military academy where she quickly displayed an aptitude for war. She also displayed a vicious streak a mile wide, one whose targets were chosen based upon some set of failings that only Vincenza knew. With wars between nations a thing of the distant past, Vincenza wasted no time in signing on to the Cataclysm Corps, looking for an opportunity to put her talents to use.

Lifestyle:
The Righteous
The Righteous judges everyone around them according to their own interpretation of what is right. They see the world in stark contrasts, there is only good or evil, no opportunity to implement their idea of righteousness is wasted. Righteous...perhaps it would be better to say Self-Righteous.
-Attribute +1 Bonus: Intellect
-Skill +1 Bonus: Cunning, Negotiation

Stats:
-Body (BOD): 3 (Max: 5)
-Agility (AGL): 3 (Max: 5)
-Charisma (CHA): 1 (Max: 5)
-Intellect (INT): 3 (Max: 6)
-Psyche (PSY): 3 (Max: 5)
-Instinct (INS): 1 (Max: 5)

Derived Stats:
-Rift Points: 10
-Corruption levels: 0
-Flesh Wounds: 0 (8 max)
-Trauma: 0 (6 max)
-Sanity: 0 (6 max)
-Passive Defense: 1

Skills By Attribute Group:
Body:
-Athletics: 1 (Max: 10)
-Brawl: 0 (Max: 10)
-Force: 2 (Max: 10) (Used for bonus damage in melee combat and raw physical exertion)
-Melee: 3 (Max: 10)
-Stamina: 0 (Max: 10)
-Toughness: 1 (Max: 10)

Agility:
-Crafting: 0 (Max: 10)
-Dexterity: 1 (Max: 10)
-Navigation: 0 (Max: 10)
-Projectiles: 3 (Max: 10) (Anything from a thrown rock to a machinegun)
-Stealth: 0 (Max: 10)

Charisma:
-Expression: 0 (Max: 10) (Public speaking and reading people's body language)
-Leadership(Or keeping everyone's shit together): 0 (Max: 10)
-Negotiations: 1 (Max: 11)
-Seduction: 0 (Max: 10)

Intellect:
-Artifact Lore: 0 (Max: 10) (Allows identification valuable artifacts instead of just selling it for the scrap value.)
-Engineering: 0 (Max: 10)
-Focus: 2 (Max: 10) (Used for Rift Points and acts of supreme concentration and calm. If this is upgraded, the Primal Skill is locked permanently.)
-Legends: 0 (Max: 10) (Old stories sometimes contain new insights)
-Medicine: 0 (Max: 10)
-Science: 0 (Max: 10)
Investigation: 0 (Max: 10)

Psyche:
-Cunning: 1 (Max: 11) (Distractions and planning)
-Deception: 0 (Max: 10)
-Domination: 1 (Max: 10)
-Willpower: 3 (Max: 10)
-Reaction: 1 (Max: 10)

Instinct:
-Empathy: 0 (Max: 10)
-Orienteering(AKA, sailing.): 0 (Max: 10)
-Perception: 0 (Max: 10)
-Primal: 0 (Max: 10) (Raw human emotion and fury. If chosen to be improved, the Focus skill cannot be used. Used for Rift Points.)
-Taming: 0 (Max: 10) (Used to control, tame and train animals or animal intellects.)

Edit: man, my family is cheap. Any chance I can use a weapon passed down through the family?
Roll a D10. And Accepted.

I'm tentatively interested in this game, depending on what the pace will be. Are there any open slots?

Name: Fred Tarric
Backstory(How did you survive up till now? Where are you from originally? Did you have to fight? Give me details, man!):
Fred Tarric was a man who grew up on the rough side of life. With a neglectful father and an abusive mother, he had a hard time growing up and always got into fights in school and on the streets. After graduating from high school, he left his crime-ridden hometown to move to Atlanta, where met a girl and fell in love. On the same day as their wedding, a Tier 5 Demon Attack occurred in the city, resulting in the death of his bride and the awakening of his vengeance against the Demons.

Lifestyle: 13: The Warrior
The old must make way for the new, and if the old is still standing, the Warrior will happily crack it to pieces and knock it down. Their enemies are hunted to oblivion, their path littered with broken bodies and sundered camps. If anything flourishes after, they do not see it, they have already moved on to the next target, acting for their own sake even if they whisper lip service to a greater cause.
-Attribute +1 Bonus: Instinct
-Skill +1 Bonus: Stamina, Force, Projectiles
-Perk: Guns are my way of talking: Whenever you're holding a pistol in your hand, get a +1 to Negotiations whenever you're doing the talking.

Stats:
-Body (BOD):
3 (Max: 5)
-Agility (AGL):
2 (Max: 5)
-Charisma (CHA):
1 (Max: 5)
-Intellect (INT):
-Psyche (PSY):
-Instinct (INS):