Dunno whether the thread is still accepting characters, but i am gonna assume that it is and i decided to jump to either creation of my cat or personal doom so here he is:

Name: Foof
Race/Breed: Tabby
Appearance:
Personality: A very bombastic tom, who is convinced that before his past nine lives, he was a dragon. Loud and confidant, he tends to enthusiastically greet his fellow housemates whenever he catches sight of them, calls them by their (he made them up) titles, has an appetite for adventuring and wants to poke his nose into the unknown. He is considered crazy by normal cats due to the fact that he loves baths, to the point of claiming bathrooms and saunas as his own territory. He is also a bit of a hoarder, since when he comes back from his adventures, he is always seen carrying some sort of shiny yellow rock to his territory.....
Traits(1-3):
-Territorial
-Loves Baths
-Delusional(?)

Dunno whether the thread is still accepting characters, but i am gonna assume that it is and i decided to jump to either creation of my cat or personal doom so here he is:

Name: Foof
Race/Breed: Tabby
Appearance:
Personality: A very bombastic tom, who is convinced that before his past nine lives, he was a dragon. Loud and confidant, he tends to enthusiastically greet his fellow housemates whenever he catches sight of them, calls them by their (he made them up) titles, has an appetite for adventuring and wants to poke his nose into the unknown. He is considered crazy by normal cats due to the fact that he loves baths, to the point of claiming bathrooms and saunas as his own territory. He is also a bit of a hoarder, since when he comes back from his adventures, he is always seen carrying some sort of shiny yellow rock to his territory.....
Traits(1-3):
-Territorial
-Loves Baths
-Delusional(?)
Accepted.

Also, I think I'll let the next batch post now.

You'll be in the backyard, which contains a shed, a porch, and a pond with fish in it.

Back