D.U.R.G.A
Well, since you said robot cats are allowed... :D

Name: D.U.R.G.A
Race/Breed: Cybernetic Animal Technology
Appearance:

Personality:
As the result of a breakthrough in AI research and robot technology they are an AI patterned after the head of the lab's cat and set in a robot body. Despite having various security subroutines they are of course a cat and thus have turned out as they pleased. Sleeping and watching sunlight patches are their favorite activity though they do enjoy sometimes cuddling with other cats.
Traits(1-3):
-A.I. Cat
-SCIENCE!!!
-Portable Security

Well, since you said robot cats are allowed... :D

Name: D.U.R.G.A
Race/Breed: Cybernetic Animal Technology
Appearance:

Personality:
As the result of a breakthrough in AI research and robot technology they are an AI patterned after the head of the lab's cat and set in a robot body. Despite having various security subroutines they are of course a cat and thus have turned out as they pleased. Sleeping and watching sunlight patches are their favorite activity though they do enjoy sometimes cuddling with other cats.
Traits(1-3):
-A.I. Cat
-SCIENCE!!!
-Portable Security
Accepted! Where do you want to start out?

By the way, I'm going to just wait for everyone to make their own post before posting myself just to see what you guys do.

That's going to make things very strange on some levels.

Mostly on the 'Are catgirls pets then? Are they cat smart or human smart?'

Yay, antagonist here I come...

Name: Eco
Race: Labrador Retriever
Personality: Kind but naive and maybe dumb. Has a tendency to think everyone is nicer then they are.
Traits:
-Naive
-Excitable
-Incredibly Atheletic

Is this good? Or nah?

Name: Tenacious
Race/Breed: Egyptian Mau
Appearance:
Personality: An extremely clingy cat than never lets go both physically and mentally you could have pushed him once a year ago and he'd push you off a table. He love's jumping and running too.
Traits(1-3):
Jumping
EXTREMELY fast
NEVER letting go.

Back