By the Light of Darkened Stars: A Star Wars Villains Victorious Idea Expansion

Well, at least that means the Legions of lettow probably could actually talk with Jedi without them going Lettow Delenda Est.... In exchange for being surrounded by enemies who very much would rub them the wrong way, and those seeking their knowledge, in the classic Sith manner...( if I am somewhat right...)
The Jedi order would embrace the Rule of Two...before honestly considering it...if any of them actually READ about it.

The Jedi order would embrace the Rule of Two...before honestly considering it...if any of them actually READ about it.
So I guess the presumed time gap did not help much in the whole dark=Sith thing which led to the destruction of the Lettow in canon...

Edit: Though going in hiding and maintaining smaller groups would likely be a good thing for the jedi in the current state of the galaxy...

Last edited:
So I guess the presumed time gap did not help much in the whole dark=Sith thing which led to the destruction of the Lettow in canon...

Edit: Though going in hiding and maintaining smaller groups would likely be a good thing for the jedi in the current state of the galaxy...
Some of them have even gone into Rebel groups that want to protect this Religious Minority.

Yeah... Their knowledge is only really matched by the Sith, which, well...
Means looters would be there full force after their collapse as a political and organizational entity...
And most of the Looting is State and Sector Sponsered so the Jedi couldn't stop them even if they tried...defending Jedi Property is now Illegal and the Jedi in a majority of the States are outlawed.

The Mandalorians keep them around to hunt and kill.

And you can do damn near anything in Hutt Space if you don't rock the boat or threaten profits.

And most of the Looting is State and Sector Sponsered so the Jedi couldn't stop them even if they tried...defending Jedi Property is now Illegal and the Jedi in a majority of the States are outlawed.

The Mandalorians keep them around to hunt and kill.

And you can do damn near anything in Hutt Space if you don't rock the boat or threaten profits.
Ironically, this probably makes the safest place for a jedi to be is Lettow Territory...
Their fierce belief in individuality and their focus on studying the force as a whole means, of one would decide to go to one of the first heretics of the Jedi order, said group would help him/her out.:lol::rofl:

Oh if only it wasn't under siege by Tarkin, The Seperatists and The Hutts.

The Space Libritarians would be one of the Safest places for them, but they aren't
...Well, yeah, the simple fact that the Sith are the one force group they would almost never be able to tolerate, well...
Yeah, could defenitly see them going fortress wherever their home is, by sheer dint of their policies making them a threat to everyone...
At least they likely have one of the strongest, if not uniform force order in the galaxy...

...Well, yeah, the simple fact that the Sith are the one force group they would almost never be able to tolerate, well...
Yeah, could defenitly see them going fortress wherever their home is, by sheer dint of their policies making them a threat to everyone...
Hence why they will likely dead or nomadic by the end of the First three turns...they have no true unity and will collapse under the weight of real unified powers.
At least they likely have one of the strongest, if not uniform force order in the galaxy...
Streangth does not equal victory in this world...cunning and ability does.

Hence why they will likely dead or nomadic by the end of the First three turns...they have no true unity and will collapse under the weight of real unified powers.
...Well, I guess they would likely simply not stick around for much, especially since I don't know if they even have any non force order stuff, which, well, would be a huge issue, and one they would be very well aware of...

Edit: Thinking about it, they might just start going nomadic the moment they realize the state of the galaxy, because they almost certainly don't have a foundation that would allow them to fight off most of the galaxy, and they know it.

Last edited:
...Well, I guess they would likely simply not stick around for much, especially since I don't know if they even have any non force order stuff, which, well, would be a huge issue, and one they would be very well aware of...
Hey most of them will probably latch onto a cause they see as right or just get non-force-related Day Jobs.

Like Planetary Administrators or Libertarian Cloud cities..and mining operations

The Speratist High Command (The Stratagist)
The Speratist High Command (The Stratagist)

Admiral Sev'rance Tann

Health: 5.0

Fertility:95%

Stats:

Diplomacy:12+1+1+5=19 (Sev is a dick to a majority of her personnel, but knows how to inspire confidence, and faith in her abilities, and knows exactly how to work people)

Martial:29+2+4+8+1+2+5=51 (Being one of the Most Competent Military Minds of the Early Clone Wars...was not easy...yet you were. Even if Trench was a better fleet admiral and Grievous was, a better generalist, you were a better strategist.)

Stewardship:17+5+1=21 (Logistics is the GOD of War, and at least some understanding is needed to win.)

Intrigue:15+4+1+5=25 (You are capable. As it is a life skill to survive the Office Politics of the Seperatist Alliance)

Learning:11+4+1+5=21 (Holocrons...fun read. Now where is the Military Tactics Book of the Jedi know as Revan...I WANNA READ IT!! LET ME READ IT DOOKU!!)

Personal Combat:9+5+6+1+2+5=28 (You are not a terrible fighter when the chips are down, but you prefer leading and not fighting.)

Force Power:18+5+6+1+5=35 (You have trained and are an average force wielder, what you don't have in power...you make up for in practical usage.)

Traits:

Genius: You are a genius of the highest regard...everything is easy for you. (+5 all stats)

Dark Jedi Guardian (Padawan): You are a Jedi who specializes in battle, doing your best to enslave the weak and the helpless of the galaxy. (+2 to martial, +5 to personal combat, +5 to Force Power)

Dark Acolyte: You are One of Count Dooku's Dark Acolyte's trained in the Way of the Force by him personally. (+6 Personal Combat, +6 Force Power, +4 Martial and Learning)

Diligent: You are a hard worker. When you set your mind to something, you will complete it. (+1 to all stats except personal combat. +5 to an action overlooked.)

Patient: You were always one to sit and wait... and see what happens (+1 to all stats, +5 to personal Combat rolls)

Brave: This person will face their fears, and keep going into the jaws of hell. (+2 to martial and Personal combat, +1 to diplomacy. +5 to personal combat rolls during adventures.)

Seperatist Admiral: You are one of the Great Seperatest Military commanders of the Alliance. While...you lost your posting to Grevious on account of Dying...that is no longer and issue. And you will soon reclaim your former rank. (+8 Martial, +4 Intrigue, +20 to command rolls with battle droids and ships.)

AN: The First of MANY forces against you,

Last edited:
Spoilers...vast Spoilers.

But the Short answer is none of the Factions.
So I guess there is a feasible sudden clone army, who may or may not have some force powers, which, surprisingly may not be as big a deal as such a thing might have been in Canon...
The Tarkin Doctrine has been purged of a MAJORITY of its flaws, following a sensible review and Tarkin runs a True military autocracy filled to the Brim with his will and disire for a peaceful galaxy...but force.
I am kind of curious about how it was fixed, especially since one of the biggest, was by the nature of the doctrine. Essentially built to rely in intimidation, and simply making up for a lack of ships by exasperating it to make even more powerful ships, which, well. Did not quite work out...

So I guess there is a feasible sudden clone army, who may or may not have some force powers, which, surprisingly may not be as big a deal as such a thing might have been in Canon...
A Clone Rebellion Faction? What death sticks have you been smoking.
I am kind of curious about how it was fixed, especially since one of the biggest, was by the nature of the doctrine. Essentially built to rely in intimidation, and simply making up for a lack of ships by exasperating it to make even more powerful ships, which, well. Did not quite work out...
Its the Classic Carrot and Stick approach with a Tarkin Flair, He uses intimidation to pass favorable policy's or he publicly vents his political enemies on the Holonet.

Now Tarkin wants an Orderly Galexy...he is WILLING to cut a deal, only after YOU give him some concessions.

It's not a pretty thing and a lot of people die...but look at it from the perspective of the Common people.

Do you want Mandalorians Burning your worlds for plunder. Do you want whatever the Hell is going on with Palpatine...or machine armies run by technocrats held together by the Will of Dooku.

Or would you take someone who will kill a bunch of outspoken individuals yet leave the wider government and social order in tact and protect you if things go to hell for the price of say...your resorces.

And pass Xenophobic laws to divide the population and make rebellion impossible after alienating the population.

Its a good deal, at least he isn't a slaver.

A Clone Rebellion Faction? What death sticks have you been smoking.
Interesting, I never said they would be rebels. :V
Honestly, building a clone army just seemed to be the sensible thing when you have the infrastructure for it.:D
Its the Classic Carrot and Stick approach with a Tarkin Flair, He uses intimidation to pass favorable policy's or he publicly vents his political enemies on the Holonet.
Nice to see that he has changed his doctrine to something more practical. He kept the name, but it is now something actually practical. Which also makes him more dangrous...

Since, well, he wont be making his canon mistakes...

Back