Bite (In Which An Unfortunate Vampire Has An Unfortunate Time)

[X] Work. They're professionals there, but not infallible. You have little doubt that they're still alive now, but that might not be the case if you wait too much longer.

I'm hoping we are the head of the night shift at a hospital or such. A job where we can protect our employees and then they can save many more people.

While I won't say more than this, that is actually one of the possibilities for your occupation. Working at a hospital, that is.

[X] Work. They're professionals there, but not infallible. You have little doubt that they're still alive now, but that might not be the case if you wait too much longer.

[X] The home of a certain... supernatural contact you have. You met him a few decades ago, and though you don't always see eye-to-eye, he could be a useful asset in these... unique circumstances.

Last edited:
[X] The home of the only mortal in a century to have your respect. She and you have had a symbiotic relationship for several years. She is, though, only one human, and these things could be a serious danger to her.

Gotta secure our friendly blood source, because soon palatable humans are gonna be few and far between (and will start travelling armed in flocks to boot!)

[X] The home of the only mortal in a century to have your respect. She and you have had a symbiotic relationship for several years. She is, though, only one human, and these things could be a serious danger to her.

[x] Work. They're professionals there, but not infallible. You have little doubt that they're still alive now, but that might not be the case if you wait too much longer.

Zombie apocalypses are no compelling reason for truancy.

[x] Work. They're professionals there, but not infallible. You have little doubt that they're still alive now, but that might not be the case if you wait too much longer.

[X] The home of a certain... supernatural contact you have. You met him a few decades ago, and though you don't always see eye-to-eye, he could be a useful asset in these... unique circumstances.

@TheNine A couple of questions. First, what vampiric powers does the player character have? Second, why is Chapter Two before Chapter One in the threadmarks?

To answer those questions- 1: All of his abilities have not yet been determined, but what has been revealed so far is superhuman physical ability (speed, strength, agility, ecetera), regenerative abilities, and, (as explained in more detail in chapter 2), the ability to mind control mortals.

As for the threadmarks, that was my bad. I forgot to make chapter 1 into a threadmark, but DIDN'T forget to do the same with Chapter 2. So I made chapter 2 a threadmark before chapter 1 was, and thus it's listed first. Not sure how to change that.

To answer those questions- 1: All of his abilities have not yet been determined, but what has been revealed so far is superhuman physical ability (speed, strength, agility, ecetera), regenerative abilities, and, (as explained in more detail in chapter 2), the ability to mind control mortals.

As for the threadmarks, that was my bad. I forgot to make chapter 1 into a threadmark, but DIDN'T forget to do the same with Chapter 2. So I made chapter 2 a threadmark before chapter 1 was, and thus it's listed first. Not sure how to change that.
Deleting and redoing Chapter 2 should do it.

EDIT: The threadmark for it, that is.

I actually had this problem myself! So if you go to the threadmarks and you look at the top right of the window, you should see something that says something like "edit order of threadmarks" or something.....from there, its a drag and drop system. Also a neat fact I learned, you can have subthreadmarks! :O

Evidently I was NOT sure. But I fixed it now. Just missed the little "save threadmark order" button.

Humans work best in groups. Our coworkers should be fine. It's best to check on her, I'd think.

Back