[X] Plan Deals with friends and Backstabbing Osea.

Mostly just to keep the Osean hawks from breathing down our necks for a while. If they are misrepresenting and taking out of context our military expenditures, well two can play that game.

Oh, I haven't voted. Both seem fine to me, so I'll go random.

[X] Plan Deals with friends and Backstabbing Osea.

Alright, think I'll call the vote here. Looks like Plan Deals with friends and Backstabbing Osea won.

Updoot should be up sometime this week.

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by MaHaL on Jun 8, 2020 at 4:06 PM, finished with 25 posts and 13 votes.

• [X] Plan Deals with friends and Backstabbing Osea.
    -[X] Influence State
    --[X] Openly: Make deals with Aurelia and Leasath to have Belkan companies get the bid for the reconstruction of the damage caused by the wars both recent and the Civil War previously in Leasath.
    -[X] Hoffnung Industrial Engineering reconstruction work 102/200 CP Must complete by end of 2021 (2 turns)
    -[X] Economic Development (Increasing available EP)
    --[X] short Term Path 25/25 CP (1 Turn)
    -[X] Influence State/Espionage
    --[X] Covertly: Increase support for Belkan interests in Osea with the aim toward increasing non-anti-Belkan factions and support their presidential candidate to deflect interest away from Belka and our area.
    [X]Plan Stealing & Dealing
    -[X] Economic Deals
    --[X] Hoffnung Industrial Engineering reconstruction work 102/200 CP Must complete by end of 2021 (2 turns)
    -[X] Economic Development (Increasing available EP)
    --[X]Short Term Path
    ---[X] Short Term Economic Development 35/35 CP Must spend 2 turns on action 1/2
    -[X] Influence State
    --[X] Openly: Trade/aid deal with Aurelia to shore up postwar recovery
    -[X] Espionage: Steal Leasath Military R&D

2021-1 Budget Allocation
Dinsmark
Belkan Parliament

"Alright ladies and gents, since the election half of our major parliamentary session have been in response to crises. What is it this time?" As the speaker of the house finished his statement the multitude of suit clad men and women shuffled awkwardly and whispered amongst each other for several seconds. After a few moments an MP from the Old Belkan party stood and spoke.

"No crises, just another session Speaker." The speaker of the house took off his glasses with one hand and squinted at the standing MP.

"Nothing?"

"Nothing at all Speaker." The MP responded. Putting his glasses back on the speaker of the house stroked his moustache in contemplation for several seconds.

"Well then, on we go. Now if you all read the email sent out last thursday by Mr. Weber you'll know the first item on the agenda is..."

You have 150 EP
49 have been converted to MP and spent on upkeep
You have 101 EP to spend

Current Bonuses:
CP count as 1.25 when applied to Economic Development
CP & MP count as 1.25 when applied to Espionage and Black Ops actions

Chosen Actions:
Hoffnung Industrial Engineering reconstruction work 102/200 CP Must complete by end of 2021 (2 turns)

Short Term Economic Development 35/35 CP Must spend 2 turns on action 1/2

Political Manoeuvring in Osea 0/? CP

Bidding for reconstruction contracts in Aurelia and Leasath 0/? CP

Ugh, I got the mechanical part of this done in a couple hours. The story bits at the top took me forever though, I just couldn't fucking think of anything. Figured Parliament being as surprised by the lack of crises as I am might be amusing.

Last edited:
This is why I should have non-sleepless nights before I post the update.

[X] Plan Shifty Belkans and their "Humanitarian Missions"

-[X] Hoffnung Industrial Engineering reconstruction work 102/200 CP Must complete by end of 2021 (2 turns)
--[X] 50 EP=50 CP 152/200 (1 Turn Left)

-[X] Short Term Economic Development 35/35 CP Must spend 2 turns on action 1/2
--[X] 0 EP=0 CP 25/25 (2/2 Done)

-[X] Political Manoeuvring in Osea 0/? CP
--[X] 26 EP=32.5 CP 32.5/?

-[X] Bidding for reconstruction contracts in Aurelia and Leasath 0/? CP
--[X] 25 EP=25 CP 25/?

Right with that all cleared up here is my budget for this turn. I am willing to shift 5 points from the Bidding to increase the Construction progress though if people want that but you will have to let me know.

The Usea reconstruction is nearly done. With this 50 (or 55) we are looking at a minor amount used for next turn to finish it off. This way we finish on time and we get our rep with the Usea nations as the power that came to their aid after Osea abandoned them and caused the destruction in the first place.

And with the Economic Development finishing up this turn that means we have more money to use on projects like keeping Osea distracted and busy from messing with us longer.

The political maneuvering in Osea is very much needed we already let the Hawks gain power in the legislative branch we need to counter that with a Dove in Office that is more willing to work with us and deflect aggression away. At 1.25 times 25 points gets us 32.5/33 points in covert/espionage results. That should get us a decent result and give us more options on how to move forward.

The Bid in the South is also important. That is why I am spending 25 points there. It is nearly as much as what we sent in weapons. It will go to show the Southern Nations that we aren't just looking to profit from conflicts but to help rebuild the world that Osea has ignored. This will make the Southern Nations more inclined to our side and opens up a second front that Osea needs to watch. Even if the Southern Nations never attack their mear presence will require the redeployment of assets. Plus the fact that there are two S-Rank Aces in the South and one that is a wing killer at that will be of major concern to the OSDF.

Yeah, I wouldn't really change anything.

[X] Plan Shifty Belkans and their "Humanitarian Missions"

Back