Nah, she is 8-10, and she transmigrated to after she was born.
I know, that's why I said 'effectively born.'

And while all this crazy shit has been going down very quickly- ridiculously so by cultivation world standards where everyone important is a multi-centenarian or older... Well, I figured it had probably been, like, a year or two total in spite of that, so I rounded up a bit.

...Damn, that copper coin kid was absurdly lucky, he besmirched her with blood, interrupted her meditation, and was personally taught an immortal level martial art by her.
Stupid luck is his whole thing!

...Damn, that copper coin kid was absurdly lucky, he besmirched her with blood, interrupted her meditation, and was personally taught an immortal level martial art by her.
Bing Meilu has more bark than bite, I think.

So far she hasn't actually used any of the bindings she's demanded of her followers (despite them regularly annoying and disappointing her), while she clearly knows techniques with torture functions until now they've been pretty exclusively used as training tools (and I'm not entirely certain she's not doing the same here), she let the bandits and old woman she looted go pretty cleanly...

None of which should be mistaken as not having bite, of course. Just that she's very quick to bark, and does so very loudly, and so her threats maybe shouldn't be taken that literally.

... Though she also clearly likes teaching, so if lucky copper boy had asked for something else he might have gotten worse results.

She also acts SO audaciously that everyone is wrongfooted from the start. They have no idea how to react so they just end up going with her flow.

I wonder why the karmic merit is getting all quiet all of a sudden, considering the Heavens were apparently so outraged by Bing Meilu's existence that they sanctioned the destruction of her entire (former) sect and actively opposed the ascension of her other disciples. Just self-preservation for a favoured agent?

I wonder why the karmic merit is getting all quiet all of a sudden, considering the Heavens were apparently so outraged by Bing Meilu's existence that they sanctioned the destruction of her entire (former) sect and actively opposed the ascension of her other disciples. Just self-preservation for a favoured agent?
She mentioned the heavens can't tell people she is dangerous, because it wouldn't be fair, anything that might imy her enemy statues seem to be cut off.

But it didn't mean they needed to make him give her stuff, was it because they feared for his life, knew she would help him grow or something else, no clue.

Because of the karmic ties.
The Heavens are not exempt, they just enforce the local instance.

If Heaven's Chosen acts poorly to someone he owes karmic debt to?
The local Heaven eats the penalty when she gets high enough to slap them.

Because of the karmic ties.
The Heavens are not exempt, they just enforce the local instance.

If Heaven's Chosen acts poorly to someone he owes karmic debt to?
The local Heaven eats the penalty when she gets high enough to slap them.
She already declared she would destroy them, if they do it, either they have to, or they have a plan.

Thats the thing, the debt hurts them when she comes for their ass. They're banking on early repayment being better than going into that fight at a disadvantage

She already declared she would destroy them, if they do it, either they have to, or they have a plan.
The Heavens of this world has rules. In fact, you can consider it to BE rules, rather than a being. It is "against" our MC because she broke a Dao, specifically the Dao of Time, and is not currently too powerful the Heavens to punish: If below X power level, all rules apply; upon breaking the Dao, suffer Y punishment. Punishment in this case being enhanced Tribulation, with minimal life-force, for her and all her "faithful slaves". It will be interesting to see this "Child of Heaven" being brought in to said faithful slaves; if he is part of the inner circle, will his "child of heaven" status or his working under an enemy of heaven prove superior?

Doesn't fit the "water begets wood" of the moment, though.

"The wave, however tall, only nourishes the forest" or something along those lines. Broadforest just isn't a good cultivator; not nearly dramatic enough.
Aren't there giant heads in I Shall Seal The Heavens? I wouldn't be surprised if they disqualified him.

Chapter 66: Blessed by the Dao of Heaven
Transmigrated back into the body of her child self, can the mighty Celestial Bing Meilu survive in a Xianxia world all the while staving off the advances of arrogant young masters and wannabe protagonists alike?

Why is life so hard for the Icy Beauty?

Any corrections or criticisms are welcome, I hope you enjoy Chapter 66: Blessed by the Dao of Heaven

---

Ji Longyi made his way out of Bing Meilu's throne room, finding himself in a hallway. Having nothing better to do, he decided he would follow her advice and get acquainted with the other faction members. He saw a door, upon which was a sign.

'Li Ji - Head of Accounting - Do not disturb!!!'

Ji Longyi's qi washed over the room. He could sense a young man in the third realm, who was hunched over a pile of paperwork, audible sighs leaving his lips every few moments. He had no clue who would employ a Captain as an accountant of all things...

Deciding to not bother the busy man, he stepped out of the BMFS faction's headquarters. Outside in a muddy training field, two contingents of lieutenants clashed. Surrounded by glowing golden light, they fought, swords and sabres clashing against each other.

Further away, he saw a lone young lieutenant training with a red-furred wolf- Ji Longyi blinked. His eyes honed in on the massive red-furred beast- nearly the size of a large bull.

'That creature- What vile yin energy!'

The Karmic merit cultivator narrowed his eyes and flew over.

"Come on Boots! Claw slash into backstep into throat lunge! You're going it! Who's a good boy?!"

The young-looking man pulled out a treat from his pouch and fed it to the wolf, before petting it on the head. Ji Longyi frowned at the sight. The deathly yin chill could only come from being aligned with death and corpses. It was the aura of the undead, like that of ghosts, ghouls, and Jiansghi.

As an upright Yang cultivator, he felt compelled to immediately dispatch the beast- But after what had happened with the blood cultivator Xia Xuefeng, he also found himself second-guessing his judgment and feeling averse to acting rashly.

"Greetings, Lieutenant. Might I ask what that creature beside you is? I have some worry it may be a demonic beast..."

He saw the man below look up at him with a confused look.

"Oh? This here is Boots, my Spirit-Dog. He's harmless, don't worry!"

The man began to pet the wolf, vigorously rubbing the fur of its head. The beast looked up at Ji Longyi with red eyes bloodshot and teeming with a lust for violence. It seemed to be sizing him up.

"Who's a good boy? Yes, you are!"

The monster let loose a low rumbling growl like rock scraping against rock. Ji Longyi could tell its eyes were locked onto his neck as if pondering how to best rip out his throat.

"Ah-We'll, I'll leave brother to it then..." Ji Longyi shook his head.

At the very least Bing Meilu was probably competent. He doubted she would let the monster roam around freely if it were not sufficiently tame... right?

Her words came back to him.

'The youth these days are all so hyperactive, immediately speaking before even being spoken to. As I've always said, spare them the soul torture, spoil the child.'

...Or maybe it was best to be safe. He thread a piece of Qi through his karmic merit and pinned it into the two secretly, leaving behind a strand of pseudo-spiritual sense similar but inferior to what one could do when they reached Nascent Soul and unlocked true spiritual sense.

Feeling more assured, the young man continued on the training field, to where two men sat in discussion, by a roasting flame. They were both dressed as Captains, and he could sense powerful auras naturally roiling from them in the spiritual world.

"And then, just as he was about to grab me- I pulled the lever and he fell straight into the sewer! Hahaha!"

"Hah, his face must have been hilarious-"

"Well, he died as soon as reached the bottom of the hundred-meter drop- But I'm sure his reaction would have been funny had he survived!"

The one telling the story had a similar feeling to the Redscale clan-only much stronger. He had pale, fair skin, with a hint of red blow. Huge obsidian dragon horns curled up from his skull, jagged teeth tearing meat from a drumstick as he ate. He honestly felt more like a wild monster than a normal cultivator.

The second one gave Ji Longyi a very unconformable, sharp feeling. He wasn't quite sure he could place the identity of the aura. His Karmic Merit also seemed to react strangely, similar to how it acted around Bing Meilu.

At this point, Ji Longyi wondered if the reason his grandfather has tossed him into the faction was because it was secretly some sort of demonic cult he was supposed to expose and clear out.

Only the strange reaction of his karmic merit kept him from finalizing the conclusion. After all, if they were, why would the Dao of Heaven not warn him against them?

Keeping his puzzled thoughts to himself, Ji Longyi flew down beside the two, giving a slight bow in courtesy.

"Hello, brothers. this one is Ji Longyi, Captain of the Heaven-Seeking Galley. As you know, I'll be with your faction for a while, and came to introduce myself."

"Ahh? Ji Longyi- You're that famous Chosen of Heaven, the Division head's grandson, right?" the second one smiled.

"Indeed, I do happen to be his grandson," he nodded.

"Nice to meet you, brother! My name is Xi Fu, a spear cultivator. This little thug is Jiang Hu, a skilled sabre fighter."

The meat-eating drake of a man nodded at Ji Longyi in greeting, still busy devouring a large hunk of meat.

"Id-hmm, greet you more- But I just had a spar and need to refill on my energy-" Jiang Hu said between mouthfuls.

At this stage of cultivation, Core Formation, one could totally subsist on spiritual energy for rest and sustenance, with food, water and sleep becoming luxuries and not necessities.

However, there were always unique cultivation methods, so Ji Longyi did not question it.

"Say brother, do you feel up for a spar? I've always been interested in seeing just how strong our Port's top disciple is."

Ji Longyi paused. it had been ages since he'd dueled someone in the same realm as him- He'd outclassed most of them by so much that it had become a waste of his time.

"Ah, perhaps another time, Brother," he shrugged.

"Please, I insist."

Seeing the man's determined gaze, he could only comply.

"Well, if you're that desperate..." Ji Longyi sighed.

He'd encountered a few of these... idiots was the best word. They didn't understand the heights of heaven and the breadth of the earth. It wasn't arrogance. Besides other Chosen of Heaven or unique geniuses, no one in Core Formation was Ji Longyi's match, as he well knew.

Every now again, there would be some overconfident fool who thought his reputation was just bluster and embarrassed themselves against him.
"Let's take things out of the sect so no collateral damage is caused."

Ji Longyi wreathed himself in golden light and he flew across the sky, shooting over the port and flying across the vast waters at a blinding speed.

He continued further and further, dozens of miles passing by in moments. Eventually, he came to a stop at a mid-sized island. More surprisingly, was that the spear cultivator, Xi Fu... had actually kept up with him.

'If he focuses so heavily on speed, he must be weak in other areas.' Ji Longyi shook his head. 'He probably likes to blitz his opponents, making up for strength with speed, but it won't work on someone like me.'

The two of them floated above the island, facing each other. Xi Fu held a long black-hafted spear with a black silver head. Ji Longyi merely clasped his hands behind his back in waiting. He was the number one Captain in the whole of Snake Fleet, let alone the puny Seventieth Port.

if he'd bothered checking the ranking lately, he would have seen a curious new group has taken over the bottom five positions of the top ten, the elemental five. And now another member of the BMFS faction wanted to make a splash on that board.

"Feel free to attack when you're ready," Ji Longyi sighed. "I don't want you to say it doesn't count, so you can prepare your strongest move as you will."

"Feel free to prepare your defences whenever ready," Xi Fu grinned. tossing the man's words back at him. "I don't want you to say it doesn't count, so you can prepare your strongest defence."

The Chosen of Heaven simply raised an eyebrow, feeling his junior was too arrogant.

Ji Longyi was at the utter peak of Core Formation, only a hair's breadth from touching the barrier of Nascent Soul. Despite that, his actual power was more equivalent to a mid or late Nascent Soul at the sixth or seventh stage.

He simply watched as Xi Fu readied his spear and inhaled. A strange aura began to pour from the man, gathering in his spear. It reminded Ji Longyi of Commodore Rampage-Swords' Rampage Slaughter Sword Intent. Rather than bloodlust, it carried a more domineering aura, like an emperor or king overlooking the world.

'He's already reached Martial Intent at only Core Formation?' the man was surprised. 'I understand why he seems so arrogant- but in the end, it's still not enough against me.'

"Sky-Erasing Spear!"

An indomitable aura filled the air, the burning of a pure, scorching Yang Law.

"What the-"

A line of hazy yang light ripped its way through the air toward Ji Longyi, erasing everything in its path.

Two massive golden wings appeared on the man's back, and he instantly appeared hundreds of meters away, sweat on his brow. Not since he'd fought that Peak Nascent Soul Demonic Cultivator from the Heaven Rejecting Conference had his Karmic Merit ever given him such a dangerous warning towards an attack.

'What the hell was that?' his eyes scanned the trajectory of the line of light.

The attack blazed across the sky in a single moment, slamming into a distant island. In a sudden blink, the landmass dissipated as if it had never existed, seawater pouring into the void with a raging churn.
"This is a fight! Not a gawking gallery!"

Xi Fu exploded towards him, spear thrusting, wreathed in a hazy white aura. Ji Longyi flew away in a line of golden light, eyes narrowing. He gave a self-deprecating smile and shook his head.

"I must apologize. I looked down on Brother. It's good to know there are still Captains worthy of my power." Ji Longyi smiled, as golden light began to pour from him. "As such, I'll make sure you give you an entertaining fight before my victory!"

A burning sun halo appeared behind Ji Longyi's head, followed by the mighty cry of an ancient crow. His pupils began to glow like stars.
Those who were blessed by the Dao of Heaven received holistic blessings in every area. The ancient, dilute bloodline of the Ji Clan had undergone ancestral atavism within him.

He had awoken the purest bloodline of the Three-Legged Golden Crow, an emperor species amongst avian demonic beasts. They were said to be the sun's that shone light on the numerous worlds, embodying the yang of Heaven to the full extent.

His mother, who had been a virgin, had dreamt of a sun falling through the void. When she awoke, she was pregnant with him. Ever since he had been born, he had dreamt of the same sun, born upon the wings of a distant golden crow deep within the void. From it, he had attained enlightenment of the Sun Becoming Scripture.

When he was five, he stumbled upon a shrine left behind by an immortal ascender from the ancient Ji clan and received his inheritance tome, the Golden Crow Solar Arts.

When he was twelve, he had accidentally found and eaten the ten thousand-year fruit of a Bodhi Tree, purifying his meridians to an incomparable extent.

When he was fifteen, an assassin had tried to kill him by tossing him into a pit of Black Drakes, only for the boy to be bitten by the rare one in a million Goldblack Venom Drake, whose venom had reforged his body to be incredibly resistant to all damage.

That and numerous other encounters were just part of the incredible blessing of those Chosen by Heaven. In a Continent of billions and billion, there were only a bit more than a dozen like him, each destined to either die or reach the peak!

To be able to even have a fair loss to Ji Longyi while in the same realm was already very impressive. His Astral Star Inner Core blazing with solar fire, Ji Longyi raised his head, eyes burning like two suns.

"Golden Crow Nine Sun Desolation!"

Last edited:
Those who were blessed by the Dao of Heaven received holistic blessings in every area. The ancient, dilute bloodline of the Ji Clan had undergone ancestral atavism within him.

He had awoken the purest bloodline of the Three-Legged Golden Crow, an emperor species amongst avian demonic beasts. They were said to be the sun's that shone light on the numerous worlds, embodying the yang of Heaven to the full extent.

His mother, who had been a virgin, had dreamt of a sun falling through the void. When she awoke, she was pregnant with him. Ever since he had been born, he had dreamt of the same sun, born upon the wings of a distant golden crow deep within the void. From it, he had attained enlightenment of the Sun Becoming Scripture.

When he was five, he stumbled upon a shrine left behind by an immortal ascender from the ancient Ji clan and received his inheritance tome, the Golden Crow Solar Arts.

When he was twelve, he had accidentally found and eaten the ten thousand-year fruit of a Bodhi Tree, purifying his meridians to an incomparable extent.

When he was fifteen, an assassin had tried to kill him by tossing him into a pit of Black Drakes, only for the boy to be bitten by the rare one in a million Goldblack Venom Drake, whose venom had reforged his body to be incredibly resistant to all damage.

That and numerous other encounters were just part of the incredible blessing of those Chosen by Heaven. In a Continent of billions and billion, there were only a bit more than a dozen like him, each destined to either die or reach the peak!
Fuck, xianxia luck is ridiculous. :V

Less luck and more Heaven creating an agent.
He's basically WAY deep in debt to Heaven, which means Heaven won't incur any karma if it needs to send him to do anything, including heroically sacrificing himself to fight evil.

He's a slave to Heaven, just that Heaven lets him do what he wants when theres no mission(so it doesn't burn through the debt)

I just realized his name in earlier chapters was Ji Longyi, not Ji Longtian, I had to go back and edit the wrong name out of multiple posts lmao

Chapter 67: Defy the Son of Heaven
Transmigrated back into the body of her child self, can the mighty Celestial Bing Meilu survive in a Xianxia world all the while staving off the advances of arrogant young masters and wannabe protagonists alike?

Why is life so hard for the Icy Beauty?

Any corrections or criticisms are welcome, I hope you enjoy Chapter 67: Defy the Son of Heaven

---

"Golden Crow Nine Sun Desolation!"

A glowing orb of golden light appeared before Ji Longyi, pulsing rhythmically. The trees and grass upon the island burst into flame as hazy waves of heat scorched the air and turned sandy beaches into a mess of molten glass and slag. Sea water for countless kilometres began to steam and bubble, a shroud of water vapour rising into the air.

This heat was not that of the Fire Trigram, Li, but the Heaven Trigram, Qian. It was not the blaze of burning wood or a forge. It was the heat of the arrogant sun that reigned above, looking down upon the mortals below. Rather than produce the physical energy of heat through a chemical reaction, it was akin to a Law that simply demanded everything its light touched become warmer. Few below the Saint Realm could wield natural law in this way, only geniuses of comprehension, like Xi Fu or Ji Longyi.

Xi Fu grit his teeth as waves of powerful Heaven Qi slammed into him, nearly forcing him to his knees. He felt his skin begin to sear simply from the light touching him, as the strange law forced him to become hotter. Heaven Defying Spear Intent surged from his Spear Heart, erupting around him as he forcefully stood and banished the warmth around him.

"Is that all you got?" he defiantly shouted.

Ji Longyi smiled, slowly raising his hand. The glowing orb of solar light began to swell, pulse and rotate as it drifted through the air toward Xi Fu.
As it spun faster and faster, a chaotic and desolate aura grew. When the star exploded, everything for miles would be utterly incinerated. This was an attack that could kill ordinary Nascent Souls.

The sheer force of the attack bore down on Xi Fu, who narrowed his eyes in thought. He actually wanted to see the attack erupt so he could study it, but he felt a great sense of danger from it. He raised his hand suddenly.

"Sky-Erasing Spear!" he shouted.

A baleful yang blaze exploded from his fingertip, like a line slashed across the air. The whole world seemed to turn monotone before the brilliance of the light. It slammed into the Desolate Golden Sun, and as if it had never been there, the star vanished from existence. The only evidence it had ever been there was the boiling glass of the island beneath them.

'What in Heaven's name is that move?' Ji Longyi thought in shock. 'It's the same move he used earlier... I can't believe it's so powerful?'

His Golden Crow Nine Sun Desolation was an attack of monstrous power, with few counters. When it exploded, it was nearly impossible to dodge, due to being made of light. Furthermore, each time it exploded, a new, even stronger sun would be born, which would then itself explode until nine suns had been born and erupted. This incredible offensive power made it nearly impossible to block. Furthermore, attacking would normally only cause the Sun to explode faster.

There was no right move to stop it, only numerous bad options. Yet somehow, Xi Fu had simply erased the attack from existence before its potential could be revealed, wasting a huge portion of Ji Longyi's Qi.

However, the Ji Clan member was a combat veteran and quickly assessed the situation. Flashy trump card moves were useless if Xi Fu could erase them all, so he would just have to use many smaller attacks instead.

"Ten Fusang Fists! First Sun, Dawn Brilliance!"

The Chosen of Heaven punched and a solar flare exploded, ripping Xi Fu with incredible power. The spearman smirked. Wreathed in Heaven Defying Spear Intent, he shot forward. His own body becoming like a spear, he pierced the solar flare and shot toward his opponent.

With a single flap of his golden crow wing, Longyi appeared above Xi Fu and kicked. The spearman shot down towards the sea, skipping across it like a rock, before thrusting his weapon at the winged man. A lance of Spear Intent sliced the air.

Ji Longyi was barely able to move his head to the side, a brutal gash opening up on his left cheek. Healing light appeared around him, but the wound did not close. Shock filled his eyes as blood dribbled down his side. A brighter light flashed, and the wound closed.

"Such potent Heaven Qi! Where the hell did you learn this technique?" Ji Longyi asked. "It refuses to submit, blocking ordinary healing!"

"Well, I'm mostly self-taught, to be honest!" Xi Fu thrust his spear again. "But if you're so interested in my Heaven Defying Spear Intent, I'll give you another taste! Cloud Carving Spear!"

A barrier of solar light appeared before Ji Longyi. However, the solar energy he possed was strongly aligned to the Heaven Trigram, exactly what the Cloud Carving Spear was designed to pierce.

The barrier cracked into golden dust as Xi Fu's river of spear intent slashed into it. However, it bought Longyi enough time to dodge out of the way.

"Heaven Defying Spear Intent? What nonsense! This is clearly a variant of Heaven trigram aligned Qi!"

"Yeah, how ironic. Defying Heaven is in fact, a manifestation of Heaven!"

Ji Longyi narrowed his eyes, as his Karmic Merit reacted with displeasure at the words.

"You are wrong," the winged man declared, unleashing a blazing attack towards his enemy.

Xi Fu silently watched the attack, destroying it at the last moment with a palm wreathed in Spear Intent. To be honest, he was less invested in winning the fight, and more in simply learning. Watching how Ji Longyi wielded his golden crow solar Heaven Qi was already causing him some inspiration.

'Heaven is domineering law, the patriarch, the emperor. However, the only difference between an emperor and a rebel is who has won. Thus, my Heaven Defying Spear Intent is also a manifestation of the Heaven Trigram. But I don't wish to solely defy. The world is filled with things I dislike. I'm not self-deluded enough to call them all evil, but nonetheless, they are things that go against my Dao. Following my own way, in defiance of all rules, I'll exterminate every impurity before my eyes. Just like a glowing sun above, boiling away the darkness of night without a care for the opinion of the shadow. Everything before my spear must be purified.'

"Ten Fusang Fists! Second Sun - Steaming Spring!"

Ji Longyi flashed through the air towards Xi Fu, his golden wing fluttering. He unleashed dozens of punches in an instant, each one creating an explosion of burning sunlight and hazy vaporized flesh as they slammed into Xi Fu.

The Spearman was caught off guard, jumping back defensively. Scorch marks covered his skin, as the scent of burning meat filled the air. Just like his own attacks, a powerful, indomitable Yang Qi infected the wounds. Before they could cause any problems, Xi Fu excised them with his Spear intent, eyes narrowed.

He left one wound behind. Rather than purify it, he studied the unique manifestation of Heaven Qi with his own spear intent, poking and prodding at it to see how it worked. This was the fifth type of Heaven Qi Xi Fu had encountered.

The first was his own Heaven Defying Spear Intent.
Then he had experienced the crushing Heavenly Law of Tribulation.
He had discovered the Heaven Overwriting Intent present in Dragon Scales.
Then he'd had a vision of the unknown evolution of Heaven Defying Sword Intent that was present in the human Meridian System.
And now, he was studying the Heaven Trigram-based Sun Qi of the Golden Crow Bloodline.

"As you felt when I hit you with it, my Spear Qi is of the Heaven trigram, a domineering Yang. Yet, feel this aura with your sense and you'll know my words to be true. This is Heaven Defying Spear Intent, that overturns all laws!"

Xi Fu's aura erupted as he raised his spear and thrust once more.

"Cloud Carving Spear!"

A stream of hazy white turbulent energy roared through the air as it shot towards Ji Longyi, who narrowed his eyes in consideration, studying the attack.

Just as Bing Meilu had explained, true enlightenment of Law could only come from mastery and diligence, when every working of the world was laid bare before you. As the two Heaven-Qi cultivators studied each other's attacks moves and energy, they gained a better feel for their own power as well.

With every form of Heaven Qi Xi Fu saw, he felt he was gaining a better understanding of the concept as a whole, understanding the shared differences.

'Heaven is creation, and order. It is what produces and reaches out, to align that around itself. The stars above bathe us in their own light, we see through their grace. That is the highest Yang. Yet, there are countless laws, and countless powers fighting to re-order the world. Ji Longyi's Sun grants benevolent light to everything around it according to his own will. In other words, the Sun does not ask the Earth below for permission to rise, it simply does! This is why Yang is domineering and Yin is receptive and submitting. The enlighted Sage-Monarch may rule with a domineering and imposing will, but he can still benefit the people.'

At this point, Xi Fu probably had the deepest understanding of the Heaven Trigram of anyone below the Saint Realm. He already felt he could vaguely see patterns between the types of Heaven Qi, which could perhaps be used to predict and extrapolate entirely new forms. Cultivation aligned to the Heaven Trigram was actually pretty rare, so to get to study five of them was just astonishing luck.

Xi Fu felt his embryonic Spear Heart tremble. He knew a technique could already be built based on his new enlightenment, but he wasn't ready for another Tribulation of Art.

"I'll have to thank you later for this."

The two clashed repeatedly in the air, Spear Intent and Solar Qi erupted and clashed. As the fight progressed, it became clear that Ji Longyi had a massive speed advantage, but Xi Fu's Spear cultivation-based attacks were far more lethal and concentrated.

Ji Longyi would flash around like a beam of light, carried by the golden crow wings formed from his bloodline energy. He would unleash dozens of explosive attacks against Xi Fu, who was unable to dodge or block. Then, Xi Fu would unleash his spear intent, either dealing devasting blows or forcing Ji Longyi to retreat and dodge.

Meanwhile, Ji Longyi, who was a genius in his own right, was also learning from seeing Xi Fu's Heaven Defying Spear Intent.

Every time the domineering energy erupted, he got a better sense of its unique aura. It was purely focused intent, something that held nothing as sacred and above it, that would defy and Peirce anything that stood to block its path. The incredibly piercing force of the spear would open a path forward, no matter if gods or devils sought to block it.

He grew more and more disturbed as he realized Xi Fu was correct. This aura of his Spear Intent, to call it Heaven Defying was not inaccurate- but how could defying the Dao of heaven be anything other than dark, demonic and yin? How could such a pure and righteous spear intent be opposed to the Heavens?

He felt his heart shake with confusion.

"This fight has continued long enough," Ji Longyi declared. "I will not use my Karmic Merit, which is reserved for fights to the death. However, now witness the true power of a Chosen of Heaven!"

A golden character reading Heaven appeared upon his chest, above his heart.

The Spiritual Energy of Heaven and Earth endlessly rushed towards Ji Longyi, forming a massive vortex that distorted the air. The very natural power of the world loved and supported him, proving him with a gushing, overflowing power. Not only did Ji Longyi completely refill his Qi reserves from the long, fight, but he even exceeded them, his Inner Core swelling with more Qi than any ordinary Core Formation could dream of.

Inexhaustible spiritual energy, luck that could provide them countless amazing encounters and save them from lethal danger, a natural ability to comprehend anything within the world. They received blessings and baptisms with each tribulation and had the instinctual guidance of the Heavenly Dao leading them through life and fights. Not to mention, many of these abilities would only grow more profound as their cultivation bases rose. It was, to use crude language, ridiculously unfair bullshit.

All of this together made Chosen of Heaven uncontested to those within their realm. Combined with his incredible bloodline and huge reserves of Karmic Merit, Ji Longyi had even killed a peak Nascent Soul Demonic Cultivator before.

This was actually the first time he'd ever been forced to rely on the support of the Spiritual Energy of Heaven and Earth when fighting someone in the same realm as him.

At the same time, Xi Fu's eyes were blank as he stared at the huge vortex of Qi. One might think he was simply shocked dumb by the sight... but he had actually fallen into a state of enlightenment

A golden light began to pulse from Ji Longyi. His body shuddered, his eyes becoming like that of a bird. The spectral wings of golden light began to become more detailed, feathers and flesh seeming to form as if the wing was becoming corporeal.

"Golden Feather-Knife Rain."

His wings raised, and feathers began to endlessly shed from them, not thousands, or even ten of thousands, but hundreds of thousands of golden knife-like feathers shot through the air, surrounding Xi Fu like an endless swarm of angry bees. The feathers stabbed and slashed at him, even as more and more poured from Ji Longyi's wings.

This was not a battle skill, or a manipulation of Qi, it was an inherent bloodline ability, which human beings lacked.

Xi Fu was already low on Qi from unleashing so many attacks. if it were not for Ji Longyi's inexhaustible spiritual power, he would have had a chance at victory, but now, he was simply unable to last.

He fought as long as he could, slicing away as feathers with his Spear intent, reinforcing his body to block stabs, but as hours passed, he began to run on fumes.

"The duel is over. Surrender." Ji Longyi declared.

He floated in the air, impassively watching Xi Fu torn to shreds by the swirling hail storms of golden knives.

"Hah- yeah, you got me. I'll give you this one. But.. next time we fight, I will win."

it wasn't a product or an arrogant declaration. Xi Fu's voice was casual as if he was saying the grass was green or the sky was blue.

After all, he had finally figured out how to step past the Embryonic stage of Spear Heart!

---
Meanwhile, at the headquarters of the BMFS Faction, Li Ji proudly smiled as he gazed upon a stack of large chests. Each of the rune-covered chests was a spatial artifact filled with an enormous space of materials.

After all this time, every part Bing Meilu had asked him to gather was ready. It was time to build the flagship vessel of the Bing Meilu's Faithful Slave Faction- No, the Bing Meilu's Faithful Slave Squadron!

"What should we call it, your holiness?" Li Ji asked curiously.

Bing Meilu closed her eyes, sighing, as if deep in thought. She seemed to be pondering a profound truth. Then she nodded mysteriously.

"We'll call it- the Captured Slave Galley!"

Li Ji's proud smile turned bitter. He nodded.

"Of course Boss, a wonderful and unique name-"

"That's strange, it was meant to be an insult but shows what I remember about the customs of the locals here." she shrugged.

His Golden Crow Nine Sun Desolation was an attack of monstrous power, with few counters. When it exploded, it was nearly impossible to dodge, due to being made of light. Furthermore, each time it exploded, a new, even stronger sun would be born, which would then itself explode until nine suns had been born and erupted. This incredible offensive power made it nearly impossible to block. Furthermore, attacking would normally only cause the Sun to explode faster.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP2M-_fjXXs

Back