Bad Ads Reporting Thread

I have seen something like that on other websites (on mobile). There will be an ad visibly taking up the lower quarter or third of the screen, but it will have a transparent portion taking up another quarter or third or even half, so that when you try to tap on a link that you can see, it doesn't register because the invisible part of the ad is covering it.

Having similar issue with celebrity cruises on mobile and safari.

When I'm in the 'watched threads' page and it pops up, moving my finger from side to side spins the box in the ad around. The real problem though is when I try to open a thread near-ish the top of the screen, it opens the celebrity cruises link like 95% of the time. Sometimes it doesn't though. Dunno what the pattern is.

Link.

I've never had to do one of these reports before so I don't have the exact URL or anything (ad changed when I came to find this thread) but I got an Adam and Eve ad that consisted of a big pic of a vibrator (not anatomically correct but pretty clearly a sex toy at a casual glance) and their logo a minute ago. Not an issue for me personally but it's pretty close to the NSFW border so I thought the staff should at least be made aware.

Android, Phone, US.

Last edited:
Ad Link:

Home - MyBSWHealth - Loading...

MyBSWHealth enables users to manage all their healthcare needs in one place: schedule appointments, message your doctor, view lab results, pay bills, and more!
Device: iPhone
Browser: Safari

View: https://imgur.com/a/3yJaYwa
Ad runs a video that noticeably increases device temperature, has an intrusive banner, and finally on accidental misclick I get directed out of Safari onto the App Store. Thank you for your work Xon

Android, chrome, USA, stuck on mobile and getting a lot of gambling advertisements, as well as one that just said TEXT HERE TO TALK PRIVATELY or something, but I only saw it as I navigated away from the page.

Apparently some ads take too much resources so Chrome automatically blocks them? On mobile.

Can't see what ads this happens for, due to the blocking, but thought it's something I should mention.

Baylor Scott and White
Device: iPhone
United States
Safari
The thing didn't appear at first but when I clicked on a thread title it clicked the ad instead. When I scrolled back up it appeared as if it was only in the square for the top banner but it actually sneakily covered the whole page down. Messed up scrolling a bit too.

Back