Space Robot Skater TBN (Cosmasque) - Inktober #14 New

From the same planned story as this character. A robot who can teleport between planets (originally dimensions, but I'll most likely scale the story down to just one universe), her design draws from both roller-skating and figure skating, and a bit from League of Legends' Orianna. I'd say her design isn't quite finalised, but getting there.

She runs into my modern swashbuckler character after malfunctioning and landing on Earth, who'd then follow her along on her quest to get back in touch with her inventor. Unlike many robot girl characters, she's fully aware and capable of emotions, but people keep knee-jerk assuming she isn't

Alien Dryad TBN (Cosmasque) - Inktober #15 New

Another character in the space-hopping story I'm now tentatively calling Cosmasque, with her being a plant-based alien. Most of my character have either been white, East Asian, or coded as such (the Middle Eastern Ishtar a notable exception). This is me trying to address that by drawing a black woman, or black-coded given she's an alien.
I'm considering the name Aphrodite for her, or something referring to the morning (Aphrodite being linked with the morning star). Her hair's supposed to be pink, but I only had a red pen

Firebird Harpy TBN (Cosmasque) - Inktober #16 New

Just over halfway through!
Another character in my space story with the working title of Cosmasque. She's a harpy-like alien modelled after ballets like The Firebird and Swan Lake (the Black Swan in this case). Wanted to give her a leather jacket to contrast the ballet inspiration, but realised her winged arms would get in the way, so I made it a ripped leather vest.

She's also the last of the Cosmasque characters I'm currently planning to draw for Inktober, though I might change my mind and throw in the inventor or one of the villains

Last edited:
Back