An Azure Dream (BlazBlue) - OOC and Sign-Ups (Closed)

Hmm... in all honesty, I haven't really been thinking of that... but I can see the positives of creating one. That way, shorter questions/messages could be just handled much faster than making posts for each one, plus, discussion is also overall faster and easier.

I'll definitely consider that, thanks for the heads-up.

Thanks to @Birthday I am now more aware of the setting as well how to fit my character in the setting. I'm ready to make my character sheet!

The Prince
FINISHED!!

EDIT: If anyone has any problems with the sheet, lemme know so I can fix it.

Name: ???
Alias: Seven Stars Under A Glorious Sun
Species: Human(?)
Appearance: Currently wearing a cloak that covers his entire body.

Personality: The prince is an innocent person. So innocent one might even mistake his thought process as to one of a child. Often questioning what things are and why they are the values of death, but at the same time, he values life. Although, due to that, he has a deep survivor's guilt due to being the last remnant of his original kingdom. Often questioning if his choice was the right one, or not.
His innocence comes due to the fact that his entire life, till his 18th birthday, he was raised inside the Tower of Kings. The palace of his father and the seven wise men. Only having a basic understanding of the outside due to books, he is...Rather curious, and has a sincere smile on his face whenever he discovers something new. Friendship is also a strange concept to him. But if friendship is what he and his beloved dragon had, then he'll gladly accept it.
Likes/Dislikes: The prince values life and death as something natural of life, and seems to be slightly bothered when someone messes with it. Though, at the same time, he questions whether or not it is the right thing or not.
He enjoys reading books, as they are a source of knowledge to him, as well as seeing new things.
Skills: The prince, due to being raised to be a king above all things in his life, is a diplomat, that is good with talking with people, as well as understanding the 'why' of things. Although, he has some skill with archery, mostly as a source of entertainment, as fending off people and hunting was never truly necessary.
Weapons:
Gandiva, his only and most trusted weapon. Despite its grandiose appearance, it is a simple bow given to him by one of the 7 wise men. It is made of pure gold, and he carries at least 20 (or less, depending on the GM's choice) arrows with him. He also carries two daggers with him, called Sun Daggers, due to it seeming to glow when it came with contact with the sun. Despite its name, they are normal, high-quality steel daggers.

Backstory: Forgotten Prince - The prince is a relic of the past. Someone who has awoken of his deep slumber and came to be into the new world for a reason. Once the prince of a grand kingdom, where people were immortal, with no need for food, water, or fighting, his father, the king, was the previous voice of the dragon. A person who was chosen by the dragon of the land, Fafnir, to be its voice and at the same time, leader. The prince saw the immortal existence of the people as something of a sin. He believed they were trapped by the dragon's spell, who made them all immortal, and when he reached the age of eternity, where his body would grow no more, he became king and asked the dragon to let go of the people and go away. The dragon did as such, and left the kingdom, leaving it to rot. The 7 wise men, the people who were incredible mages of god-like power who trained the prince and searched for the Voice, threw the prince away from the throne and tried to lead the people.
Disaster struck, as, the people, that never reproduced, nor had massive stocks of food, soon aged, starved, and died one by one. Those brave enough ventured with the 7 wise men into the world, in search of the dragon, or of new lands, only leaving the prince alone in his once-great city. With one thought in mind.

'Was my dream a mistake?'

With that, the prince died. His dust and memories being forgotten in the sand. He died with regret, he died with sadness, and he died wishing that one day, his people would live on. Now, due to the sheer force of destiny, the prince came back. Through a ritual, someone summoned him thanks to magic landing on his bow, who became his body after the dragon came back to the body of the prince. He put his soul inside the bow, and his body himself becoming it. An ancient artifact, found by someone, whereas if someone uses magic near it...The prince of the past will be summoned. And he has one objective, aside from serving the one who summoned him.

He wishes to find his dragon.

Faction
: ''''''''''City Folk'''''''''''

Special Moves and Passives (Optional):

[Passives]
[O Dragon, Hear my Voice]:
The prince is the voice of the dragon. This way, he can understand his dragon, as well as any other. He can speak to any dragon-related creature as if they were a normal human, thanks to the crest in his chest.
[And the People Heard Him]: Being a prince, he was raised to be as smart and as great of a diplomat as possible. He gains a bonus to all diplomacy.

[Special Moves]
[The Arrow Who Shot The Sun]:
Pulling a single arrow out, The Prince inhales deeply, concentrating and watching the target, before he shoots it at great speeds towards the target. He can choose any limb to shoot, each limb having different effects on how it'll affect the target.
Legs - Stun the target and makes movement slower.
Arms - Makes attack checks harder to make.
Chest - Pure damage. Will cause the target to bleed.
Head - Possibility of knocking the target out. Extremely hard to do so, though. If not, the target will get stunned.

Ars:
[Barrier Ars]
[Burst Ars]

Stats
:

Strength: 7 (-3 Mentor)
Intelligence: 12 (+6 Mentor, -5 ATPHH)
Charisma: 11 (-10 Mentor, +5 Human, +7 ATPHH)
FIE: 5 (+3 Mentor)
Agility: 6 (+2 Mentor)
APT: 3 (+4 Mentor)

Overdrive: N/A

Distortion Drive: The Sun Dagger and Cloud Arrows
Pulling out his dagger, the Prince will rush towards the enemy, and hit them on the chest, before moving behind them, and slashing them on the leg to get them on their knees. After that, he will continuously stab them with the dagger, that almost seems to be burning with flames, before jumping in the air, and shooting three arrows at the target at once, to which are similar, but not equal to his Astral Heat in appearance.
Burn into their Hearts, dear Sun
The prince will throw his dagger much like a boomerang towards the target, them hitting on the side of their chest, before he quickly rushes towards the target and pulls them out, before slashing them in all directions at massive speeds, after all, the prince will kick the target, and when they're on the ground, he will finish the combo by jumping on top of them, and quickly hurrying back.

Distortion Drive Duo: Stormy Day, Sunny Day
By using his TSDCA first, the prince will quickly jump back into safety, as his master quickly levitates to where they currently are. After that, the prince will jump back into safety, as Rachel activates Baden Baden Lily.

Astral Heat: Fabled Story ~ The Foolish Prince
Putting his hand on his chest, his crest glows with a red light. The prince's eyes glow red, as what appears to be the aura of a dragon surrounds him. He looks at the target, and, pulling a string of his bow, it is set ablaze, with what appears to be a small dragon head appearing on its tip. Before, the prince says the words, 'Burn, O Beast' and shoots it straight at the heart of the target.

Arrival Location, Starting Location, and Selected Mentor

- Arrival Location: Alucard Castle
- Starting Location: Alucard Castle
- Mentor: Rachel Alucard

"This lie of a life...Ends here."

Ars Magus? Science is true power!
None shall stand before Jormungandr!

Last edited:
For a first go (and in such a short period of time!), it's definitely a great sheet, mainly backstory-wise. Apart from that, your choice of Rachel is definitely going to be fascinating for both of us. However, I believe the passives and skills section was somewhat rushed :

-Stat exchanging passives (Innocence and The People Heard Him in this sheet) are only possible to choose if the passive increases a stat by an amount, and decreases another by the same amount minus two. In your setup, there's a five level gap instead. Also, it would be preferred to mold them into one, that way, it still only costs two points while keeping the effect mostly the same.
-Humans recieve the +5 bonus to Charisma, not Intelligence.
-Aptitude cannot be 5 since Aptitude starts at 3 for Humans, Rachel provides +4 to it, and no initial points can be invested in Aptitude.
-Not sure if these are omitted by choice, but you're missing your Distortion Drives (up to two max) and Distortion Drive Duo. They're free, so you don't lose on anything by bringing them.
-Don't account passives' bonuses into the stat setup here : it makes it easier for me to keep track of spent points. In the same vein, you've noted the -5 penalty to Intelligence from Innocence, but haven't included the +10 bonus from The People Heard Him, which I assume is a Charisma bonus (Charisma governs Diplomacy here)
-As dull as it may be, did you give the systems section a read? (it, among others, contain two phrases which basically signify "I've read and understood this stuff"). What the stats and various moves do are covered there.

-Keep in mind that there are 50 points to spend on specials and passives, or stats, and these 50 are in a shared pool : if you spend most of them on specials, you won't be able to spend them on stats and vice-versa. Aptitude cannot be raised manually. Specials cost 2 points normally, but due to its ability to cause Stun and to multi-task makes yours cost 5 instead. Also, keep the passive "raise by x and lower by x-2" guideline as well in regards to stat-raising/lowering passives.

For a first go (and in such a short period of time!), it's definitely a great sheet, mainly backstory-wise. Apart from that, your choice of Rachel is definitely going to be fascinating for both of us. However, I believe the passives and skills section was somewhat rushed :

-Stat exchanging passives (Innocence and The People Heard Him in this sheet) are only possible to choose if the passive increases a stat by an amount, and decreases another by the same amount minus two. In your setup, there's a five level gap instead. Also, it would be preferred to mold them into one, that way, it still only costs two points while keeping the effect mostly the same.
-Humans recieve the +5 bonus to Charisma, not Intelligence.
-Aptitude cannot be 5 since Aptitude starts at 3 for Humans, Rachel provides +4 to it, and no initial points can be invested in Aptitude.
-Not sure if these are omitted by choice, but you're missing your Distortion Drives (up to two max) and Distortion Drive Duo. They're free, so you don't lose on anything by bringing them.
-Don't account passives' bonuses into the stat setup here : it makes it easier for me to keep track of spent points. In the same vein, you've noted the -5 penalty to Intelligence from Innocence, but haven't included the +10 bonus from The People Heard Him, which I assume is a Charisma bonus (Charisma governs Diplomacy here)
-As dull as it may be, did you give the systems section a read? (it, among others, contain two phrases which basically signify "I've read and understood this stuff"). What the stats and various moves do are covered there.

-Keep in mind that there are 50 points to spend on specials and passives, or stats, and these 50 are in a shared pool : if you spend most of them on specials, you won't be able to spend them on stats and vice-versa. Aptitude cannot be raised manually. Specials cost 2 points normally, but due to its ability to cause Stun and to multi-task makes yours cost 5 instead. Also, keep the passive "raise by x and lower by x-2" guideline as well in regards to stat-raising/lowering passives.

Apologies for that. I'm fixing them now.

Almost there, don't worry!

The only two things that need fixing now are the passive, and something about the stats.

You've got the passive buff-debuff a bit mixed up. It's not the debuff that needs to be two levels higher than the buff, but vice-versa. So in that case, it'd be the Charisma stat getting a 7 bonus, and the Intelligence recieving an 5 penalty. That way, the debuff is two levels lower than the buff.

Also, if the stats show how many levels you've invested into them, I've calculated your setup requiring 54 points (4 points for the passives as each passive is 2 points, 5 points for the multi-tasking and stunning special move, and 45 points for the stats, not including Aptitude), which is 4 higher than the allowed 50.

Almost there, don't worry!

The only two things that need fixing now are the passive, and something about the stats.

You've got the passive buff-debuff a bit mixed up. It's not the debuff that needs to be two levels higher than the buff, but vice-versa. So in that case, it'd be the Charisma stat getting a 7 bonus, and the Intelligence recieving an 5 penalty. That way, the debuff is two levels lower than the buff.

Also, if the stats show how many levels you've invested into them, I've calculated your setup requiring 54 points (4 points for the passives as each passive is 2 points, 5 points for the multi-tasking and stunning special move, and 45 points for the stats, not including Aptitude), which is 4 higher than the allowed 50.

There we go, I think I fixed it all, now! Thanks for the help!

Yep, it's all good now : the moveset is complete along with the Drive Duo, the stats and skills are within 50 points, and the specials/passives are also nicely done.

I thank you for your patience as well. I can relate that it's not easy fixing multiple things in sheets and similar documents.

It seems like we have a complete roster now. Oh, boy... I can't thank everyone enough who has joined and took their time with the sheets for their efforts and cooperation. Without you all, this concept wouldn't have come into fruition, and it makes me really happy that it did :D

Before the IC thread goes up, please make sure to finalize the sheets and do any changes (if you'd like to) to them before that, while making sure to notify me about any changes being made.

I'm not exactly sure when the IC thread will launch since I'll be starting university this September, along with a week of camp before that, so it's going to be hectic for a while. But rest assured, we will be making progress one way or another.

If it's okay with everyone and if time allows, I may put up the opening of the IC thread tomorrow and we'll proceed from there as things settle down. Of course, I'm open to hearing your thoughts about it as well.

Last edited:
Yep, it's all good now : the moveset is complete along with the Drive Duo, the stats and skills are within 50 points, and the specials/passives are also nicely done.

I thank you for your patience as well. I can relate that it's not easy fixing multiple things in sheets and similar documents.

It seems like we have a complete roster now. Oh, boy... I can't thank everyone enough who has joined and took their time with the sheets for their efforts and cooperation. Without you all, this concept wouldn't have come into fruition, and it makes me really happy that it did :D

Before the IC thread goes up, please make sure to finalize the sheets and do any changes to them before that, while making sure to notify me about any changes being made.

I'm not exactly sure when the IC thread will launch since I'll be starting university this September, along with a week of camp before that, so it's going to be hectic for a while. But rest assured, we will be making progress one way or another.

If it's okay with everyone and if time allows, I may put up the opening of the IC thread tomorrow and we'll proceed from there as things settle down. Of course, I'm open to hearing your thoughts about it as well.

You're welcome, dude!

Also, I'm fine with starting tomorrow. It's a free day for me. Besides, I'm excited to see my boy being summoned ARCHA style.

Rin- I mean, cough cough. Rachel, will surely have a surprise.

In all honesty, my knowledge of Fate kind of ends at Saber, Archer, Rin and Unlimited Blade Works, basically. But I'll see what I can do!

That reminds me... if anyone has a specific way of making their appearence in the opening in mind (such as wandering around in the starting area, or, in Birthday's case, how exactly does Lost come face-to-face with Hazama, such as Hazama checks it out personally, or NOL military bring Lost to Hazama etc...), you may include it here.

I can't guarantee I will live up to the expecations a hundred percent, but I'll try my best at it.

@Bass11 @Birthday @Floom @CyanDies

That reminds me... if anyone has a specific way of making their appearence in the opening in mind (such as wandering around in the starting area, or, in Birthday's case, how exactly does Lost come face-to-face with Hazama, such as Hazama checks it out personally, or NOL military bring Lost to Hazama etc...), you may include it here.

I can't guarantee I will live up to the expecations a hundred percent, but I'll try my best at it.

@Bass11 @Birthday @Floom @CyanDies

Just a question, you're already aware how Seven Stars will be summoned, yes? I think Birthday must have told you. If not, I can tell you anytime.

We've been discussing the backstory of the Prince, but the Seven Stars were not brought up yet. I'd greatly appreciate if you filled me in on that!

@Celestial Speck Ah, I see. That was mentioned, albeit the summoning process hasn't been yet. Unless I missed something....

Okay, so, I was mostly thinking of Rachel finding the artifact that is the bow of Seven Stars. She either brings it home, or finds it somewhere in the catacombs of the city she found it on, and after a while, by either pumping some magical energy into it to see what it does, or simply touching it barehanded, Seven Stars comes back to life, the bow being his body, and his soul being inside it. After such, he will appear as a Chronophantasma, still confused as hell, but with an idea of what's going on.

EDIT: Also, do you want me to make the discord server for you before the IC is made?

Last edited:
I see.... with that in mind, I think I've gotten an idea on how could that be fit into the opening : Rachel finds the Bow somewhere in Ishana after having noticed a strange object via observing the world, and having decided to investigate it. However, out in the open, and without Valkenhayn by her, she decides it's not worth the risk to mess with it, and thus, she takes it back home first, then she and Valkenhayn inspect it. Rachel decides to try using a bit of magic in it, which, to her surprise, initiates the revival, and the rest unfolds from there, at the Alucard Castle.

How would that sound?

I see.... with that in mind, I think I've gotten an idea on how could that be fit into the opening : Rachel finds the Bow somewhere in Ishana after having noticed a strange object via observing the world, and having decided to investigate it. However, out in the open, and without Valkenhayn by her, she decides it's not worth the risk to mess with it, and thus, she takes it back home first, then she and Valkenhayn inspect it. Rachel decides to try using a bit of magic in it, which, to her surprise, initiates the revival, and the rest unfolds from there, at the Alucard Castle.

How would that sound?

Yeah, that's perfect! Tyvm!

I do have something in mind, but I'm currently on mobile. I'll edit it into this post when I'm back on my laptop.

EDIT: Alright, so what I had in mind was Awa wandering into Bascule during the night, chowing down on the first poor bastard she finds, and then snapping out of her blood fugue just as her actions draw attention. Sound good?

Last edited:
Back