A unique watch

Voting is open
I guess that means it's my time to shine.

[X] What's Hero Time?
-[X] I need to get better at taking hits like that. I was slowing down near the end and was losing on free hits due to my inexperience in taking hits. Gain Pain tolerance(1/20): Conscious rolls Dc are reduced by 2(Dc is 5 than it goes to 3) and disadvantages to rolls are reduced by 1(You take -2 to all rolls, that -2 becomes a -1).
-[X] Buy a bike(Can only be chosen once): I need to get places faster, I'm 16 with no family and the paperwork for getting my parents cars hasn't gone through. So the next best thing? Buy a bike. At least until I get their cars in a few months.
-[X] Try to talk to the Omnitrix: It said that it wouldn't respond to voice commands, but it still talked to me and responded when I was picking an alien.
-[X]Fighting style? I should make one I suppose… probably for one of my aliens.
--[X]Frost whips, glacial lash style. Improve it!
---[X] How can you call it "lash" when you throw so slow?! Try and improve throwing speed.
-[X]Experiment with an alien? Try to figure them out?(You learn the basics from this option.)
--[X] Swarm
-[X]Work on KineticSect.
—[X]My senses were extremely… refined during my transformation. Perhaps there's more to them?

[X] I need to get better at taking hits like that. I was slowing down near the end and was losing on free hits due to my inexperience in taking hits. Gain Pain tolerance(1/20): Conscious rolls Dc are reduced by 2(Dc is 5 than it goes to 3) and disadvantages to rolls are reduced by 1(You take -2 to all rolls, that -2 becomes a -1).

at work won't be able to seriously look at possible plans till tomorrow. Know I want this one though.

Sorry, day later and I forgot.

[X] What's Hero Time?

Most of what I agree with is here, the rest is just splitting hairs.

Voting is open
Back