A Semi-Collaborative ISOT TL

I got an idea, but I don't know if it's politically correct or not and also I don't know when to place it, so I'll leave it up to you as to when do you think it will produce the most impact. The entire US border with Mexico is replaced with copies of the Grand Canyon. What I mean by this is that from one end of the border to another multiple copies of the Grand Canyon will be paste it together until there is one giant, super Canyon dividing the two countries.

I got an idea, but I don't know if it's politically correct or not and also I don't know when to place it, so I'll leave it up to you as to when do you think it will produce the most impact. The entire US border with Mexico is replaced with copies of the Grand Canyon. What I mean by this is that from one end of the border to another multiple copies of the Grand Canyon will be paste it together until there is one giant, super Canyon dividing the two countries.
When does this happen?

The 5th and 4th Fuyuki Holy Grail War Combatants are teleported to this world's Fuyuki in the year 2009, the same month of the Tsunami.

The kicker is, the Servants are incarnated. The Magus's magecraft is stronger with less practitioners, however they have to adapt or else be discovered quickly.

The 5th and 4th Fuyuki Holy Grail War Combatants are teleported to this world's Fuyuki in the year 2009, the same month of the Tsunami.

The kicker is, the Servants are incarnated. The Magus's magecraft is stronger with less practitioners, however they have to adapt or else be discovered quickly.

There is no Fuyuki City in real life. Got another idea, @RealOtto?

SOUTH AMERICA

As the Falkland Wars are going on, the Royal Navy finds the military dictatorship of Atlas. They actually become allies and help circulate Dust made by the Schnee Dust Company. Because of this, Atlas helps the British dominate the Falkland Islands. It still stands today as a military state.

NORTH AMERICA

The Tyrell Corp. Building sparks curiosity in those who explore it, with many pieces of advanced tech. McDuck Enterprises would buy the building in the 1990s.

EUROPE

The Squadron Supreme serve Sweden, Scandinavia, and other European countries.

Last edited:
The Tyrell Corporation Building abruptly appears in LA without explanation, minus its staff and all biological substances. California now has a megabuilding loaded with 'advanced' tech from a bizarre retrofuture timeline sitting near one of its biggest metropoles. For safety, assume that the building appears on the city outskirts, having been built out from the original city center in the Blade Runner timeline.

The Tyrell Corporation Building abruptly appears in LA without explanation, minus its staff and all biological substances. California now has a megabuilding loaded with 'advanced' tech from a bizarre retrofuture timeline sitting near one of its biggest metropoles. For safety, assume that the building appears on the city outskirts, having been built out from the original city center in the Blade Runner timeline.
When does this happen, @Vadrigos

I have a few, if your interested.

Robert Catesby and his co-conspirators from the Gunpowder Plot is transformed into firebenders on October 9 1605.

a herd of embolotherium appear at Woodstock music festival.

Civilization's version of Gandhi appears in America in 1931.

Back