A God Slayer Are You (Campione Quest)

A CAMPIONE QUEST!!!

[X] notmi

Sorry @burningclaw2, you're hideyoshi after my own heart, but that girl just....
ajidaoñ djadamda!

Why do so many people use expies as their image?
Easy to find high-quality images. Easy to give some initial direaction and inertia to the character.

Anyway

[X]Notmi

I dunno, I don't think I had seen anything Native-American around. That's new, and I am going to throw my vote at it. Also, the pic is pretty. That is important.

[X] Matteo Natale Martelli
[X]Italian American
[X]Male
[X]20
[X] A huge fire started

I don't know why I'm awake at the moment buuuuuuut I approve of this.

[X] Joe Wood
[X] Male
[X] 21
[X] Canadian
[X] A huge fire started

What? No, of course I'm not trying to create a quest about myself. That would be silly.

Pls

[X]Italian American
[X]Male
[X]20
[X] A huge fire started

I vote this if only because it comes with a built in title (Red King) and organization (HOMURA) to found and doesn't look so bishie. :p Not that Lulu isn't awesome, but... yeah. Looking like a twipire is bad. XD

If you mean the ToG crossover I think its dead.
What?

No, I mean the Canon Campione for the US.

Doesn't she go around in a mask and cape and such, acting like a Super Hero.
He meant John Pluto Smith. Dude is a kamen rider who really hams it up.
Yeah, that person. I've never actually watched or read the series, so most of my knowledge comes second hand and I couldn't remember the name.

Godou can eat shit. The only decent Campione is JPS, followed by Alec and that's a big Maybe. The rest are just... urgh.
From what I know of him, he seems rather bland. Also, on the other side of the world, and so mostly inconsequential for now,

[X] Feng Lengshun

Things need more JoJo.
Edit
No Jojo love.:(

Last edited:
I find expy votes uncreative and lazy. It's one thing in a quest specifically designed for that kind of thing, like reincarnation quests, but otherwise it's just cribbing off someone else's work instead of putting in the minimal effort to make an original character.

From what I know of him, he seems rather bland. Also, on the other side of the world, and so mostly inconsequential for now,
He starts as a giant hypocrite who keeps lying about what he really wants - which is okay, a lot of people are hypocrites. He takes it to a higher level, however, with the constant whining and moaning about his situation - which he does nothing to fix. And despite his claims that he's not a "womanizer", he never really make any attempt to stick to one woman at all.

Everything makes him a standard harem hero, but then with the recent developments he just decides to just stop thinking about it all. He decides not to think much about the potential destruction. It's not like he's thinking it in the "I can atone for it later," kind of way, he just decides that thinking about it all is too much trouble. I just can't help but find him to be rather dislikable then.
I find expy votes uncreative and lazy. It's one thing in a quest specifically designed for that kind of thing, like reincarnation quests, but otherwise it's just cribbing off someone else's work instead of putting in the minimal effort to make an original character.
I can make Original Characters, yes, but why bother? This is a quest. How they look and their names doesn't really matter. Our actions are the one that shapes the character. Despite looking and being named in a similar way, the character can be very far away from their canon personalities. Depending on the players of course.

[X]Italian American
[X]Male
[X]20
[X] A huge fire started

Back