A God Slayer Are You (Campione Quest)

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

You are [Name?] a [Male?Female?] age, [Fifteen to twenty one please] living in the US of A...

Dead-Not

Insomniac Supreme
You are [Name?] a [Male?Female?] age, [Fifteen to twenty one please] living in the US of A, specifically in New York. Your family is of [What's your heritage] descent. Your just your average person. You see, everything was going fine in your day. Until...

[ ] A huge fire started

[ ] A tornado appeared and started wreaking havoc

[ ] A earthquake

[ ] A flood
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A bit short but just wait, only the first post.

With the discussion going on in the other thread, I'm tempted to go Native American and

[X] Ailen Isi
[X] Female
[X] 20 years old
[X] Native American
[X] A tornado appeared and started wreaking havoc
[X] Appearance:

*I make no promises to the validity of this name, nor that it accurately fits the heritage I'm saying it's from. I use a random name generator, and I have no idea how accurate it is.

[X] Maverick
[X] Male
[X] 20

It makes him look like anime Twilight vampires. All he needs is glitter.
This made me giggle hysterically, thank you good sir. Also, appearance please?
[X] Nils Holgersson

[X] Male

[X] 15

[X] A flood
Appearance please.
He's a bishie he comes pre-equipped with glitter.
*Giggles even more hysterically while clapping like a retarded seal*

[X] Johnathan Vincent Johnston
[X] Age: 21
[X] British Descent
[X] Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/XIe4e1i.png

I was thinking what name should I choose, before I saw the open USS Johnston page and just decide to make a guy with a name based on that badass freaking ship (she's part of the Taffy 3 "aka those badass motherfuckers who has the soul of 3 Heavy Carriers and 4 Destroyers within their small tin can body"). When I thought about the picture, then I thought, why not just make it Johnny Joestar?

Last edited:
Back