2023-AT-15: Staff and Evilchumlee - Uphold

Status
Not open for further replies.
... you couldn't waterboard that information out of me
Lack of sleep caused by attempt to forcefully realign sleep schedule is horrifyingly good at loosening inhibitions!
Logically, I know that those things would haunt me after sleep, but they are semi-public anyway (Anyone who looked at my history would find them).

I have four infractions/staff notices, they can be summarized as "I'm horny and don't believe imagined people have an age", "I'm way too horny and can't tell that pics I'm sharing aren't actually safe" and "I'm cranky this evening and want to share"
I, uhhhhh, I think that there may be more, uhhhhh, "useful," websites to visit when you're feeling like that...

The fact that many mammals instinctively do such solicitations doesn't mean that when humans do similar solicitations that's instinctive. Notably, instinctive vocalizations are involuntary; there are many mating signals that the animal makes regardless of if they want to. Cats wailing is (at least sometimes, like female cats in estrus) an example of that. Whereas humans declaring horniness tends to be voluntary and more conscious, as opposed to some of the instinctive vocal responses many humans do still have, like laughing when tickled or crying out when in pain.

Hm? I'm taking this all way too literally? Oops.

Also, for whatever it's worth, my reading of the initial post was more 'Horniness led to making poor judgement calls about appropriateness of material due to horniness lowering inhibition around things' and so made a mess of regular posting activity, rather than specifically going on the website to hornypost in fit of horniness. This would also line up with having made that post in the first place due to the lowered inhibitions of being short on sleep. And, well, even if I'm wrong, I think it's fairly safe to say "I will post horny stuff on Sufficient Velocity dot com in hopes of attracting other horny people" wasn't really the secret motivation behind the past problematic posting, instinctively or otherwise.

Last edited:
I did feel a bit bad contributing to the really wild digression going on somewhere completely irrelevant, but I felt like, given the digression was apparently still happening, it would be better I said something than nothing there. But uh, yeah, this is pretty silly!

I think at this point we're safe calling the conversation on this thread well expended. I'm going to lock it. Please feel free to continue any conversations in their relevant threads or create one if an existing thread isn't relevant.

I only do this because I hate fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back