Quests

Want to take part in the new wave of cutting edge roleplaying? This is the place.

Sub-forums

Creative Discussion & Worldbuilding

To discuss how we create and what we do with the things we create.
Threads
Threads
Idea 

Quests Archive

This is a quiet place.
Threads
Threads

Filters

VOLITION - (Trivial - Critical Failure) The deviled egg on the window seal, I don't know how long that's been there, but you should eat that.
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Long ago, two timeless beings played a game, a game of suffering and trickery, with the lives of their pieces mattering little to either. Time and again cards were drawn and the game replayed, heedless of the wrath of their servants, until, with the light of the Universe shining upon the board, a third sat at the table and drew a card that should not be... You.
Latest Threadmarks
Welcome... to the Velvet Room. Some introductions are called for, yes? I am Igor, and these are my assistants, Victor and Safie. You see, this place lies on the border between mind and matter, dreams and reality. Generally speaking, only those who have formed a Contract may visit this room. You are a very special case - for now, you only have an Apprenticeship, so while you may visit, I am afraid I can do little to ease your inability to access the ability of the Wild Card granted to you by...
Latest Threadmarks
Your name is Taylor Hebert, and this is the worst moment of your life. The locker door slams...
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back