You Are The Messiah: A Command and Conquer Nod Plan Quest

[X] [SIC] Adrienne, the Insurgent
[X] [ECO] Baron Revelstoke, the Banker

Just putting this down here is our current number of dice(this has already included the extra dice from the traits):
Conflict Projects (1 die)
Subversion Projects (2 dice)
Research Projects (2 dice)
Outreach Projects (2 dice)
Economics Projects (1 die)
Development Projects (3 dice)

Here our dice mods:
Capitalist Hangman: +5 per die to BUY projects, +5 per die to STEAL projects
Lord of the Netrunners: +5 per die to HACK projects, +5 per die to LIE projects
Tiberian Prophet: +1 Development die, +5 per die to INCITE projects
Uniter of Humankind: +1 Outreach die, +5 per die to CAST projects

Ancient Conspiracy: +1 Subversion die, reroll 1 Subversion project per turn
Cairo Temple: +1 Research die, +5 per die to BRIBE projects, +5 per die to BUILD projects, 10R upkeep
Per Ardua Ad Astra: +1 Development die, reroll 1 Development project per turn

We can get a field commander later(since we are not fighting GDI yet), right now I prefer we get Rashid and rush through the tech tree and with his free reroll can save us time in case we mess up a roll in economics or research and build up our economy.

Last edited:
[X] [SIC] Rashid, the Genius

It was a toss-up between Nadia and Rashid, but ultimately I don't want to mitigate our bonus to LIE projects.
Ok I went with Rashid. There's never going to be enough research and he has some synergy with Baron Revelstoke. We get +5 ADAPT, +5 BUY and -5 LIE. A lot of the other combinations leave us with 2 tags that gain maluses while this one only gains one.

Oh and because of our previous bonus from
Lord of the Netrunners: +5 per die to HACK projects, +5 per die to LIE projects
we basically come out dead even on LIE projects as well. We can still get a bonus too if we spend multiple dice on LIE projects.

Last edited:
[X] [ECO] Doctor Amato, the Harvester

Yeah, I can buy that. It's going to be a little while before we can start up real military operations. And we can definitely use the extra econ dice.

And I sure as hell am not taking any penalties to BUILD or EVADE projects.

We're still relatively underground, and the global financial system is the most profitable it's ever been. It won't last forever but we've been around for millennia, nothing does, right now there's vast wealth to be looted liberated from the global capital networks before it all goes tits up. Plow all that money into research that will then let us springboard to a harvesting based economy down the line, but right now harvesting is too high profile and too immature. We need to play for time, money, and tech before going loud.

[X] [SIC] Adrienne, the Insurgent
[X] [ECO] Ana Martinez, the Dealer

In 👏 This 👏 Cult 👏 We 👏 Stan 👏 Girlbosses👏

Back