Undertale Discussion Thread

Also, it's funny how more forceful Noelle is when she's around Kris. She's still generally passive but whenever Kris is involved Noelle becomes more willing to be proactive within that passivity. Like using Kris and Susie partnering as an opportunity to make her move, lying to the team that Kris said she should be behind Noelle. She has a bit of capacity for duplicitousness in there and I wonder if that's going to come up as a flaw to confront in character development.
In one point, Noelle mentions how she only feels comfortable saying "no" to Kris and her dad.

Considering how her mother seems to be, I wouldn't be surprise if nowadays Noelle is used to people simply ignoring her opinion and that's why she doesn't even bother trying to be more assertive.

But because she feels safe with Kris and her dad, she has not problem being more open with them.

Noelle's dad does say in ch1 that he's normally balancing out her mum and the one to give her love, if I recall correctly. I also recall Noelle clearly having no expectation of getting help from her mum about not having a key to get into her home. So, yes, I feel that the idea that Noelle is used to her opinions/feelings getting ignored is very likely correct. It's also probably become a worse problem with her dad in hospital. Berdly seems to have been an issue too, though he hopefully learned something from his dark world experience that would stop him from leaning on Noelle like he has.

Heh, I'm watching WoolieVersus's LP of Chapter 2, he just did the secret boss.
He took Susie's move being called "ultimate healing" at face value and hadn't used it until this fight, so he used it hoping it'd get him out of a pretty bad situation.

What makes it Ultimate is the fact that you can use to flex on enemies by erasing the tiny bit of damage you took on your otherwise perfect run.

Heh, I'm watching WoolieVersus's LP of Chapter 2, he just did the secret boss.
He took Susie's move being called "ultimate healing" at face value and hadn't used it until this fight, so he used it hoping it'd get him out of a pretty bad situation.

A more perfect situation for that could not be engineered. :rofl:

gamejolt.com

DELTATRAVELER

🎮 Kris and Susie (Deltarune) suddenly wake up on a flower bed in the world of Undertale. They, along with Noelle, must travel between different worlds to make their way back home. This is an...

Despite being made only for the meme, and despite having one or two silly jokes, this is an actual, short 1-ish hour first part of a game.

The premise is that Kris and Susie are lost (yes, that meme), and the first level is basically them going through the Undertale Ruins, but with added feelings and Susie to help out. It's kinda a fun callback, with plenty of moments where Susie does things in her own Susie-like way. Pretty solid, all in all. No idea what the second "world" will be.

Last edited:
I think the current guess I'm going with for what's happening at the very end is one I saw in a youtube comment of all places.
In both chapter 1 and 2, talking to Undyne causes Kris to tell her about the dark world and that it could be dangerous, and she just laughs it off as Kris just trying to pull a prank. Kris is trying to lure Undyne into a dark world to prove to her that they're real.

Here we all wait patiently(?) for the next event in Toby Fox's Wild Ride. Will he announce it in a Nintendo Direct? Week long Twitter event like for the initial release? Just kind of dropped with no prior warning? Released without saying anything and just waiting to see how long until people notice it?

Toby Fox will announce a small update to the base game and that secret finders should have a good time trying to find the thing he added, and it's just the next three chapters of the game added to the end.

For anyone missing context, Reigen previously took both the Twink and DILF competitions. This makes him losing the Tumblr Sexyman competition even funnier, as it's the only one of the three he even really qualifies for in the first place.

I love how there are so many people surprised that Toby knew about this. As if Toby Fox wouldn't be interested in a Tumblr Sexyman tournament that had Sans in it, come on people, is Toby! :lol:

Back