Trans-Fictional Jumpchain Support Group! (SV Editions)

Sold! And story wise would you rather my jumper get a dome and helix fossil there or mount moon?
As opposed to getting fossil why don't your character just catch either Kabuto or Omanyte during the incident? You can even go for Aerodactyl if your character dare fighting and catching them

As opposed to getting fossil why don't your character just catch either Kabuto or Omanyte during the incident? You can even go for Aerodactyl if your character dare fighting and catching them
This is why
>Portable Fossil Revival Machine (600PP) – "Fossil Revival Technology is pretty advanced stuff; at one
point the machines were so big you could only have the process done at specific facilities. With the
passage of time it's been condensed, at one point into fitting in a camper van, and now into this.
This machine is about the size of a fire hydrant, able to fit in a wagon that we'll throw in with the
purchase. It seems to be made of bronze and steel, with two funnels sticking out of the top, a dial near
the top, an electric interface on the front, and a small, round slot towards the bottom.
By loading a Pokéball in the back, along with a fossil through one of the funnels at the top (they
always seem to fit despite the size), the ancient Pokémon will be revived, captured automatically, with
the now occupied Pokéball rolling out of the slot at the bottom of the machine.
It seems as if those with the proper skills (and lack of ethics) are able to make use of the dual funnels
in order to slot in multiple fractured fossils. With that and proper tinkering with the electronic interface,
it's possible to bring to life a creature that has never walked this earth before. It's alive. It's alive!"
Scientist make mistake causing a bunch of Fossile to be revived
And new idea since in the games they said they couldn't do it let it be imperfect as well and just be basically fossil constructs.

This seems pretty neat, so here's my go at it. It's poorly thought out, but then again I guess it's a theme for me. Here's my go at it I suppose! First jump for this character.

Jumper ID: For what's good in the multiverse

House rule:
Strings Attatched
The benefactor decided to spice things up a bit. With this, perks and items also give things implied, both good and bad, within reason. Such downsides do not apply if the item is traded to another player, and another player may veto an implied effect in a trade given to me if they so wish.

Lob Corp jumpchain

2100 CP total (1000 base,1100 Drawbacks

Role:
Abnormality: Somehow captured and contained, now you're just another battery for the
corporation. How much energy you generate and the amount of trouble you cause will
determine how often employees are sent to you.
+ You get your own specialized cell. Employees will try to capture instead of kill you.
- Protocol generally demands you stay in your cell, and "generating energy" may not be pleasant.

Location roll: 1
Control Team - The control team is tasked with monitoring the employees and
abnormalities, and relay orders from the top to the other teams. Control team members
tend to be first to know when a breach has occured and are quicker to act.
Perks: 1200 CP
Free (or 100 CP discount) 2 total purchases
The Soul of an Abnormality (100cp): You generate energy that can be harnessed and stored
into E-Boxes. Also, your baseline resistances and offensive power are boosted to be that of an
average healthy person, or of the threat level ZAYIN. The energy generated is not immediately
obvious unless someone is explicitly hunting for it. You may purchase this perk additional times
to further boost your base resistances and power to the next threat level (see notes).

Regeneration (100cp): You will find wounds quickly heal and limbs will regenerate at an
inhuman pace. Given a few minutes, it is possible for you to shift from "bleeding to death" to
"stumbling on your own two feet again". The pain doesn't stop, however, and it can be
maddening as you feel your body unnaturally shift and warp as it pieces itself together.

100 CP (or 200 discount) 6 total purchases, but one purchase is free, so only 500 CP in effect

Abnormality Power x 4 (200cp, first purchase is free to Abnormality roles. 300 CP total for all purchases): You gain an ability, a quirk or some otherwise paranormal trait of your choosing. Your "power" starts at a ZAYIN threat level (ie not really dangerous) and will only grow in power and magnitude by continued effort on your part. You may purchase this perk additional times to immediately bump it up to the next threat level (see notes).

E.G.O. Gift (200cp): You may bestow a gift (an accessory of your choosing that can be worn) to
employees that visit you, providing them a minor boost to an aspect of your choice.

Robot Body (100cp, Mandatory for Sephirah): Your body is essentially a metal box with thin robotic arms and legs. Despite the flimsy slipshod aesthetic, the robotic body is durable and easy to repair and maintain. While in this form, your default view will see a personalised HUD, essentially becoming your own PDA. For all intents and purposes you are locked in this form for this role.

200 CP (or 400 discount) N/A

300 CP (600 discount) 1 total purchase

E.G.O. Manufacturing (600cp): PE-Boxes gathered from your energy can be used to create
weapons and armour based on your abilities. The more powerful the gear, the more PE-Boxes
required for manufacturing. Also, while normally abnormalities provide one weapon type and
one suit taking their most prominent features, you can decide their forms and abilities on a per
item basis.

400 CP 1 purchase total

Team Medic (400cp): You're the one who carries the personal medkit, have full knowledge in
CPR, and practised (if not voluntary) knowledge of human anatomy. So long as you have the
resources, you can quickly stabilise people and get them to safety amidst the chaos. Employee
survival rate will remain high as long as you are around.

600 CP N/A

Items: 1000 CP total

Free (or 100 CP discount)1 total "purchase"
Crowbar of Chaos (100cp): A crowbar with a particular quirk that allows it to easily break
security systems and locks with just a few hits. The stronger and more complex the security, the
more hits needed to break it. Mysteriously always finds its way into the hands of someone who'll
bust you (or a friend) out when you need it.

100 CP (or 200 discount) 2 total purchases

Customised Cell (200cp): A small 6m-square room tailored to your needs. Provides food,
water, plumbing and lighting. While you are here, the cell will accumulate energy. You may seal
it shut provided at least you are inside. After the jump, your cell becomes an attachment to the
warehouse, and the energy supplied can be stored in special PE-Boxes, or used to power your
warehouse. You may freely deploy it to a location of your choosing once per day.

Fresh Water Cooler (100cp): A simple, handy water cooler that is capable of dispensing hot,
cold and room temperature water. The cooler mysteriously refills on its own and always provides
clean, fresh water. Conversations around the water cooler always seems to lift the spirits of the
participants. Also comes with eco friendly paper cups.

200 CP (or 400 discount) 1 total purchase

The Coveted Vending Machine (200cp): A vending machine that contains a steady supply of
your chosen foods and non-alcoholic beverages. It cycles its stock twice a day. Prices receive a
mark-up based on how rare and luxurious the goods are, but are capped to a reasonable price.

300 CP (600 discount) N/A

400 CP N/A

600 CP 1 total purchase

Spare Body (600cp): There is an additional body in storage identical to yours and containing all
of your abilities. It remains in an inactive state until the time of your death, at which point you
wake up as the spare. The spare will be reimbursed at the start of every jump. The spare can
not be alive at the same time as your primary body, and should your primary body be somehow
repaired or revived, the spare will mindlessly return to storage and deactivate. Should you spark
or otherwise end your chain, it will be reimbursed every five years.

Drawbacks: (no limit)

Hard Mode (+200cp): Every Abnormality's threat level is bumped up by one. Somehow even
the once ZAYIN Abnormalities have become decidedly more dangerous. The only saving grace
is that ALEPH Abnormalities aren't affected.

Rival Businesses (+300cp): Lobotomy Corp is now in direct competition with a rival business.
Both businesses are in the watchful eye of the Head and are frequently evaluated for how much
energy they are producing. The rival business does not deal with abnormalities and generates a
steady and reliable stream of energy. They can be sabotaged, but they will begin to up their
defences and if any trouble is traced back to Lobotomy Corporation, they will respond in kind.
Every other week, the statistics will be weighed and if Lobotomy Corporation is falling too far
behind, they will order the corp to shut down. If you are an abnormality, you will be locked
underground for the rest of your stay, otherwise, you will find difficulty in gaining another job.
Remember, LCorp may have been a bad place to live, but it's better than life out there.
You may take this an additional two times, receiving +200cp for a second rival and +100 for a
third. They will not work together, but more competition means they will work more fiercely to
appear better than their rivals and are more likely to send saboteurs.

Legacy Mode (+600cp): By default, one simply has to do work on an Abnormality to earn
PE-Boxes, accumulating energy for the company. Now everyone has to actively maintain the
emotional levels of the Abnormalities. As their emotions remain at the correct level (which is not
necessarily "happy" or "satisfied"), they generate a continuous stream of energy. However, if the
Abnormality is neglected or their emotions fall into negative levels, they will actually drain
energy from Lobotomy's stores. One team's failings may very well undo everyone's hard work.
Managing Abnormalities just got a lot harder.

Last edited:
Is it alright if I retroactively add a house rule? I figure since it's still early it would be ok. I'll put the idea here to judge before I actually do anything.

Strings Attatched
The benefactor decided to spice things up a bit. With this, perks and items also give things implied, both good and bad, within reason. Such an example would be (what I have planned right now) that in Lobotomy Corporation, Abnormalities are based off certain concepts, and can't really deviate from their base emotions and thoughts, but are also weakened by the Qliphoth systems in the facility. Basically meaning if I ever activate the powers of the abnormality, I would lose some agency, but gain power as long as something isn't suppressing said power. Essentially a double-edged sword. If an item is radiation heavy, unless it explicitly says radiation isn't a concern, the radiation is as much of a concern as one would think. This would also apply to drawbacks, but only very minor positives that wouldn't offset anything worth points.

Is it alright if I retroactively add a house rule? I figure since it's still early it would be ok. I'll put the idea here to judge before I actually do anything.
I don't have problems with adding the rule, though be warned that other player can veto any negative effect their item might give you. Essentially RP rule should remain above personal rule with exceptions of mine since I'm GM

Last edited:
Okay so this week got ahead me, post will be up tonight.

Yeah uh, Project Moon isn't fun. Especially for someone who went in completely unprepared. And with the exception of the Rival corp stuff and sending extra energy to the City, this is just straight up cannonical. I thought about going the more optimistic route, but I personally have failed many Lobotomy Corporation runs. And cannonically, it's even worse. So... Suffering Builds Character? Or something?

Back