Trans-Fictional Jumpchain Support Group! (SV Edition)

Forged by Myriad Souls
Current Identity: Xanxus Kitkallos
Active Alt-Form: Human
Current Chain: I Have a Mansion in the Post-Apocalyptic World
Jump Counts: 2

For your information, I am still stuck in the VR world...

But, I think I've learned conditions to escape from this place one of them is Rizzing the AI companion that has been stuck in this world with me. Essentially the condition is for me to re-enact the event from a trope in a VR game and push the storyline to an ultimate harem end. From what I understand, that will allow me to break out of this system. That's one way to do it.

There is another way though; one that might allow me more reward... There are many stuck in the 'VR' world out there, using this chatroom I can perform an X-over allowing such a gauntlet to merge with VR. Once I do that I could come out by complete gauntlet.

Question is, what to do...

It's probably a bit concerning that I'm nonchalant about this now, but I don't particularly care.
I recommend looking into taking a vacation jump or relax gauntlet...

Rigor Mortis
Current Identity: Velkaron

Howdy!
I'm Velkaron.
Velkaron the R̴̢̨̨̭̤̩̲̥͉̤͖͚̮̙̰̆̎̾͂̌̾̀̑ͅE̴̢̗̥̰̦̟̰̣͇̩͙͒͆̀̒̂͑͘̕͝D̶̲̟̦̤̫̃̋̊̈̾̔̈́̆̊̿̑̾̅̀̈́̚̚͜Ä̶̹̩̤͔͍̤̳͂̈́̏̓́͛̓́͐̈͜͠C̵̖̹̃̾̏͌̈͝T̶͇̙̠̯̤̠͙͈͖̳͊͌̈́̈E̸̬͕̠̥̱̞̒̐͗͑̾̈̏̓͆̏̏̒̃̋͘͝D̶͈̖̥̮̣͈̟͇̫̣̬͔͓̒̂́͑͂̽͊̚͘͝͠ͅ.

It seems like I'm in Undertale now if the bed of yellow flowers and purple ruins are any indicator. Not only that, I appear to be a flower much like everybody's favourite souless monster, Flowey, only my petals are red instead of yellow.

Oh. I also can't talk. But that's a secondary matter. After all, I feel so empty inside. Guess I need to go grind my already immense LOVE! And Souls! All 7 of them hopefully!

I can tell this is just going to be great!

Enkindled of the Perfected Birthday
Current Identity: Krairaj Twatchparagon
Special Challenge: The Benefactor Birthday Experience (Ver: β2.0)
Generations of Narrator Krairaj: 3
Location's Parody: Douluo Dalu

Since Imperial Academy didn't accept us, we end up visiting Blue Tyrant Academy.

Logics here is since Yu Xiaogang was a young master of the Blue Tyrant clan, as long as we show our talent, the clan will probably allow us to take over the Academy's tournament team.

To the surprise of everyone but me, the current dean of the Academy is the final corner of Golden Triangle, Xiaogang's lover cousin, Liu Erlong! Between seeing Xiaogang again and some wingmanship on my counterpart's behalf not only the Dragoness allow us to become the tournament team but she also simply give Flender the school turning whole academy into part of Shrek.

Unsurprisingly the original team is quite upset about this; good thing they are very weak compare to us.

I probably will. It's better than going a decade without her, even if looking at him makes [Plunder] hunger at all of the lights ge glows with.
So... How was the meeting? Did it go as I expected?

Nameless otaku of jumpchain
Alright, I forgot to mention a few things in my last post first off sandshrew evolved into Sandslash against Erika with Zubat evolved into Golbat against Koga so my team is progressing nicely.

Also been training Tenticool to fight on land saw it a few times in the anime and movie with Tenticruel and I think also Octillery but it's been slow going might be cause he has 78! less limbs as his evolved form!

Also I suggest to ash to rent out a few of his Tauros occasionally would make a good use for all of them and getting some experience for them if he's gonna just use one for battle like he did in anime.

Next thing of interest was the Eevee evolution party episode not much happened difference to the episode besides showing the brothers that the youngest brother got different options then the stone 3.

And ash charmander evolved into a charmeleon im writing this in the same night he evolved and he's already having problems.

Alright a bit after ash transfers crabby to him again it evolved into kingler

We also reached the episode where we find all the still living fossil pokemon ash charmelion becomes a charzard and Togepi egg I used to have no idea how a egg was there but when ash riolu spent so long no telling how long Togepi egg has been around.

Lastly I got a ivysaur from the episode secret place when all the Bulbasaur met to evolve

I caught one when team rocket was trying to suck them all up and it just decided to stick around

Planeswalker of Paradise's Path
Planeswalker Identity: Luo Boqin
Special Challenge: Walking the Planes
Current Location: Earth, Cultivation Chat Group
Tuning Level: Complete (gain 100 CP a year)

Some time passed, and I am doing very well.

Not only I've been doing a decent job acting as a senior helper for MC, but I also ended up joining the Nine Province Chatgroup as one of the stronger member within the QQ channel.

That might not sound impressive considering I have this place, but it allows me to monitor canon events more easily.

Most importantly though with enough time, I'll be getting more perks from this place; alongside my Library of Heaven's Path, those perks should give me ability to become a Heaven's Will contender. Once that happens I probably will go back to deal with Synaspe a bit; getting those Angeloids would help me a lot in keeping me safe! As a jumper, safety is #1 priority after all.

Lastly I got an ivysaur from the episode secret place when all the Bulbasaur met to evolve
Nice Ivysaur is a good Pokemon

One-Eyed Reaper
Current Identity: Yuu Otosaka

It really is a small world...

It turns out that my host goes to every Worm fanfiction's favourite shithole, Winslow. Not only that, but he is also picked and bullied for being Japanese and scrawny. It's kind of funny to be honest, as the guy is likely strong enough to decimate all of the non-parahumans here with ease thanks to the powers that he has stolen (having gotten lucky and stolen both Uber and Leet's powers during one of their 'shows' - not that [Skillful] and [Advanced Prototyping] were that useful to me).

So... How was the meeting? Did it go as I expected?
It went rather well. I managed to net myself a rather nice crystalline body that I can pilot around while still being connected to my host. It's a bit of a shame that it requires more effort from me to make use of the abilities I had stolen through it but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

We also reached the episode where we find all the still living fossil Pokémon ash chameleon becomes a Charzard and Togepi egg I used to have no idea how an egg was there but when ash Riolu spent so long no telling how long Togepi egg has been around.
Nice, did you get the Aerodactyl? Those would be very useful for many occasion in the future.
It went rather well. I managed to net myself a rather nice crystalline body that I can pilot around while still being connected to my host.
Good to know things went smoothly~

Nice, did you get the Aerodactyl? Those would be very useful for many occasion in the future.
Good to know things went smoothly~
Nah planing to use the fossilized Aerodactyl with a archeops fossil when I get one

Anyways we were originally gonna board a ship to cinnabar Island riginally but we eventually got involved with a situation quickly explained this guy was trying to find this ship of valuable cargo his Great grandfather lost by using his old logbook. To save his ship business.

We found it with the help of all our water type pokemon we found it but when we were getting the cargo the ship started collapsing and Tentacool bless him evolved

To Tentacruel so he could help hold up the collapsing room

Forged by Myriad Souls

Good news, it appears I managed to crack the VR; greater news Jump is about to end.

Yes, turns out that while the whole event is not that dangerous, one of the clear conditions to leave this VR world is to 100% all games in my stream library and boy does my character had a lot of games in the stream! As you might already guess I pretty much waste a good part of a decade playing what is essentially a Chinese knock-off version of classic games.

Don't get me wrong, the whole thing was an amazing experience but you have to understand that this is all only for some insignificant achievement that isn't even an important plot point of this VR prison.

On bright side, my daughter had fun with setting, good for her!

Anyways we were originally gonna board a ship to cinnabar Island
Oh Pokémon, I love the setting!

Jumper ID: For what's good in the multiverse
Current ID: Marian Stuart
Ask and if I have the supplies, I'll give it to you. It can look and act however you want. Albeit with some limitations. Both weapons and armor, can design them around a general damage type, or multiple by sacrificing some oomph. It would still be good for dealing with an armored car, just not an APC. It also gives you basic instincts on how to use it if it's a weapon.

Damage types for convenience:*
RED: physical. Get hit with a rock or shot, it's RED. The most basic type of damage.
WHITE: mental. Drives you into a state of panic. Usually ending up as a more violent kind. If something's mental state is bad, it has an easier time.
BLACK: both of the above combined. No less damaging on either end.
PALE: extremely lethal. Anything that attacks the soul, it can kill you very fast.
*if a damage type doesn't apply to a target, it acts like RED, but ignoring any armor specifically made for RED.

As for Enkaphalin Boxes, about 4 or 5 of them should be able to power NYC for about a day. Despite that, they are very stable, and at worst would burn up like diesel. They're also very small. Like can hold one in your hand small. All very nice.

Nearing the end of the jump. Only thing of note is that Angel went and got himself killed. I really hope that isn't permanent. It shouldn't be at least. Hopefully. I did definitely feel it somehow. Point is, I've been thinking. I think I have a jump in mind. It'll also probably challenge me a bit.
I recommend looking into taking a vacation jump or relax gauntlet...
I can go to one more crazy jump, then I'll probably do that. It'll be fine.

Current Location: Earth, Cultivation Chat Group

It went rather well. I managed to net myself a rather nice crystalline body that I can pilot around while still being connected to my host.
Sound complicate but I'm glad that Ayumu can help you with your problem!
Nearing the end of the jump. Only thing of note is that Angel went and got himself killed.
You should look into your drawbacks list or something. Unless you have specific drawback companion generally immortal during tha chain

Ask and if I have the supplies, I'll give it to you. It can look and act however you want. Albeit with some limitations. Both weapons and armor, can design them around a general damage type, or multiple by sacrificing some oomph. It would still be good for dealing with an armored car, just not an APC. It also gives you basic instincts on how to use it if it's a weapon.

RED: physical. Get hit with a rock or shot, it's RED. The most basic type of damage.
WHITE: mental. Drives you into a state of panic. Usually ending up as a more violent kind. If something's mental state is bad, it has an easier time.
PALE: extremely lethal. Anything that attacks the soul, it can kill you very fast.
*if a damage type doesn't apply to a target, it acts like RED, but ignoring any armor specifically made for RED.

As for Enkaphalin Boxes, about 4 or 5 of them should be able to power NYC for about a day. Despite that, they are very stable, and at worst would burn up like diesel. They're also very small. Like can hold one in your hand small. All very nice.

I may have been a bit petty and badmouthed Being X on my last day in Youjo Senki. He got all high and mighty, and I figured it would be somewhat funny to go into a world where a God messed up and try to improve it. The world of Ultrakill should probably do well enough. It also gives me perks to be interesting. I always wanted to build stuff, now I can. I wonder if I can jury rig the Machines to not depend solely on blood? It probably wouldn't be too hard with all the ideas floating around. Isolate their internals so I don't just lobotomize them, give them a mouth to eat food to keep their internals alive, and use Enkaphalin as the main power source. Blood can still be a backup power source too.

Also, Angel is still gone. There's no drawback or anything, and it says he's still alive... but I cannot find him at all... I'll figure it out eventually. Seems like I'll be staying in my Abnormality form for a while here. I swear I see a tear right below my eye, but it's not wet or anything. Not my concern really. It's ironic I appeared in Violence after everything about last jump. I'm not going to mess with the Earthmovers, but I think a Guttertank would be a perfect testbed for my experiment. Can't help but feel like I'm forgetting something important... but it's been decades since I've actually seen much lore. Perfectly forgivable I personally think.

Also, Angel is still gone. There's no drawback or anything, and it says he's still alive... but I cannot find him at all...
Maybe he's send to our public warehouse? I can look to see if he's there for you if you wanted.
Nah planing to use the fossilized Aerodactyl with a archeops fossil when I get one
Make sense... have fun with pokemon world~

Rigor Mortis
Current Identity: Velkaron

I saw the human today! They seemed to be very happy with themselves and were actively trying to help the monsters and be nice. I guess it's a pacifist route...

I should probably go and kill the other flower. I need to make sure that only I get the opportunity to absorb the six human souls and all of the monster souls in the Underground. Wonder if I'll have a 'hyperdeath' form.

Forged by Myriad Souls

He got all high and mighty, and I figured it would be somewhat funny to go into a world where a God messed up and try to improve it.
That's one hell of the setting to go after Saga of Tanya... I supposed in a way such setting can be considered as relaxation jump.
Wonder if I'll have a 'hyperdeath' form.
Lol, such a quirky name

It's alive! My first Machine. The less said about its appearance the better. I ended up making an amalgamation of a Guttertank and a Sentry. Those sentry servos are like loaded car springs, this one is fast. And its punch is something. Had to kill a few husks to get the requisite fresh blood to jumpstart this one. If I could get my hands on V1 that would be quite nice actually… V2 not quite as much. The wings and fall damage negator would be nice admittedly. But I really want to see how the Parry system works. I can't quite take off my own arm to see it. Maybe I will actually try and study the Earthmovers, it wouldn't be hard to actually get up there… eh, that's the future.

Maybe he's send to our public warehouse? I can look to see if he's there for you if you wanted.
We have that? Thanks for asking but… apparently he's in this world. I'm sure I'll find him somewhere.

Forged by Myriad Souls

That's one hell of the setting to go after Saga of Tanya... I supposed in a way such setting can be considered as relaxation jump.
Eh… I wouldn't call it that. Not while there's machines around. I don't think they've really gotten to Hell yet, but still. Honestly I went in here because I did feel a little vulnerable, and I figured there'd be nice enough perks in here to be good. I also get to indulge the scientist/engineer side of me too!

Current Location: Cross Reverie, Isekai Maō to Shōkan Shōjo no Dorei Majutsu

Being on Earth is fine, but after a while things do feel a bit boring.

In response to this, I decided to make a move and Walk myself into a new world. This time I find myself in a random isekai world not far away from town. Good things I have my perks to help me, with some material I prepared, I make myself a version of Doraemon's Almighty Pass. This allow me to go through the town guard to the guild where I can get a nice new identity of my own.

Amusingly my arrival was just the same time as the MC team; thanks to him my registration looked normal in comparison which allow me which allow me to stay somewhat low-key as opposed to whatever the Demon Lord Roleplayer would end up.

While low-key is good I probably won't stay this way for long... I come here to have fun after all!

It's alive! My first Machine. The less said about its appearance the better
Congratulations on its creation! Just be careful with lives, they are precious as cheap as they usually are.

Back