Trans-Fictional Jumpchain Support Group! (SV Edition)

kowtang

Ancient Sky Monarch
Welcome!

If you're reading this, it means you've accepted the deal with Jump-chan and participating in Jumpchain! I won't judge whether the choice you make is a good or a bad one but the good news is, I set up tools to help someone just like you support each other! One of them is what you're reading right now! Yes, welcome to the Trans-Fictional Jumpchain Support Group! Where Jumper from across the multiverse unite and support one another

While the system is currently very barebone there are many benefits to be gained from this place. Essentially, you and everyone here have been given a particular Jump-Fiat (One that Bypass Gauntlet rule) that allows you to communicate, and trade with others who are lucky enough to also get invited into this support group!

In any case, if this is your first time here, please introduce yourself. Here's a list of questions to get you started if you have trouble coming up with anything yourself.

What reality have you found yourself in?
Did you enter the Jumpchain on purpose or by accident?
Do you have access to your sheet?
When in the timeline did you arrive?
What are your plans for your new reality?
How far have you gotten?
Have you had any notable successes or failures?
Is there anything you're looking forward to? Not looking forward to it?
Is there anything you would like advice about?

Well wishes, Elias D. Fischer... Your secondary Benefactors!

OOC
Hello everyone Kowtang's here!

Before we begin please go visit the OOC Thread for the rule first; if there are some rules that you don't understand or have a problem with feel free to contact me in the OOC thread. We're very community so rules and things like to are subject to change as our Play by Post develops!

Before we begin here is some FaQ
  • Is this RP accepting new players?
    • Due to the nature of RP, we always accepting new players!
  • Is the character's time linear, or does everyone follow their own speed?
    • Times are dynamic and different for each character. This way players can come and go without having to worry about falling behind. However, in case players want to do some activity together they can use "Standard Forum time" which is an IRL time or number of posts whichever is more convenient

Introduction Post Example
Sinew of Average Jumper
Current Identity: Shinohara Saito
Active Alt-Form: None
Current Chain: History's Mightiest Disciple Kenichi
Jump Counts: 1

Hmm, what is this window and why is it in front of me...

Ding! The system is binding... Complete!

Interesting... It appears that I've gained access to a mysterious forum... could this be my golden finger?! Does this mean that like the main character from web novels, I'll rise from my pathetic self and become a martial god that dominates this world? Hmm, what is this, questionnaire? I supposed I could answer some questions in exchange for unlimited power...

I am currently in a nation called Japan, Planet Earth... It's this world version of R-nation for those from Blue Star.
Not sure and don't seems so... I think I might take some kind of drawbacks...
How far have you gotten?
I manage to survive middle school and become decent B student... is that good?
Do anyone know how to use this golden finger?

And done! Seems like this Cheat is some kind of chatroom... Perhaps I should wait for more people to appear before trying some of feature here.

If you're reading this, it means you've accepted the deal with Jump-chan and participating in Jumpchain! I won't judge whether the choice you make is a good or a bad one but the good news is, I set up tools to help someone just like you support each other! One of them is what you're reading right now! Yes, welcome to the Trans-Fictional Jumpchain Support Group! Where Jumper from across the multiverse unite and support one another

While the system is currently very barebone there are many benefits to be gained from this place. Essentially, you and everyone here have been given a particular Jump-Fiat (One that Bypass Gauntlet rule) that allows you to communicate, and trade with others who are lucky enough to also get invited into this support group!

In any case, if this is your first time here, please introduce yourself. Here's a list of questions to get you started if you have trouble coming up with anything yourself.

Why the Amazon world of Pokemon.
Eh a little of both can't really see someone being able to seek a job interview.
Eh not sure I know what I got at least.
When in the timeline did you arrive?
When ash was running through route one.
What are your plans for your new reality?
Not much just enjoying all this world can give me and my Pokemon becoming the very best we can be!
How far have you gotten?
Viridian city Pokemon center.
I donated the sperrow that would eventually cause problems so ash pigeot won't have to leave him.
Is there anything you're looking forward to? Not looking forward to it?

Just seeing this amazing world.
Nah not really.

Sinew of Average Jumper
Current Chain: Baki the Grappler + History's Mightiest Disciple Kenichi

Well, this is quiet chatroom to be sure...

Supposedly I could introduce myself a bit more. My name is Shinohara Saito, a recently accepted disciple of the legendary Dojo Ryōzanpaku. Before this, I was an experiment disciple of the great Satsujinken grandmaster who wanted to recreate Akisame-sensei's renowned pink muscle physique... Predictably I was a successful subject but contrary to expectation my body was extremely weak!

Turn out that having pink muscles without all the training to get there means these muscles are the worst of both worlds... This is when my original master bad luck kicks in again... Turn out in the process of kidnap my master offend some powerful people.

So in an effort to keep me away from pursuer he send me here to the Dojo where I ultimately become live in disciple!

Not much just enjoying all this world can give me and my Pokemon becoming the very best we can be!
Oh person! Hello there, I am Saito. Nice to meet you~

Sinew of Average Jumper

Well, this is quiet chatroom to be sure...

Supposedly I could introduce myself a bit more. My name is Shinohara Saito, a recently accepted disciple of the legendary Dojo Ryōzanpaku. Before this, I was an experiment disciple of the great Satsujinken grandmaster who wanted to recreate Akisame-sensei's renowned pink muscle physique... Predictably I was a successful subject but contrary to expectation my body was extremely weak!

Turn out that having pink muscles without all the training to get there means these muscles are the worst of both worlds... This is when my original master bad luck kicks in again... Turn out in the process of kidnap my master offend some powerful people.

So in an effort to keep me away from pursuer he send me here to the Dojo where I ultimately become live in disciple!

Oh person! Hello there, I am Saito. Nice to meet you~
Nanashi nice to meet you. Don't remember a supplement like this.

and from novels about this sort of thing is any evidence, we should be able to accept quests and get rewards go to other people worlds and maybe a free gift pack.

Sinew of Average Jumper

and from novels about this sort of thing is any evidence, we should be able to accept quests and get rewards go to other people worlds and maybe a free gift pack.
I don't know about any "free gift" packs but from my view, it says that once I complete my first jump I might have access to a shared warehouse as well as some basic supplement such as Body Mod.
...im sorry did you say? Ryozanpaku? How much of there training have you done?
Not much, masters said that I need to unlearn some of my bad habits first... such as training too much!

Sinew of Average Jumper

I don't know about any "free gift" packs but from my view, it says that once I complete my first jump I might have access to a shared warehouse as well as some basic supplement such as Body Mod.

Not much, masters said that I need to unlearn some of my bad habits first... such as training too much!

Well a memory loss drawback is definitely in play unless he dosen't got a rob.

....and here's a tip if you value your life do not train with apachi for a while unless your under 12 or you want to die.

Sinew of Average Jumper

....and here's a tip if you value your life do not train with apachi for a while unless your under 12 or you want to die.
Don't say that to my master Apachai! I'll have you know I've been training Muay Boran with him since I come here, I even get to try some special techniques 'ออก อาวุธ" So far I have learned the famous "Hanuman Bestow Ring"

Char info

What reality have you found yourself in?​

American Continent , or a place similar

Did you enter the Jumpchain on purpose or by accident?​

Accidentally clicked an ad while shopping for a maple table in an online shopping phone app

Do you have access to your sheet?​

Maybe, quite unsure

When in the timeline did you arrive?​

the 80s

What are your plans for your new reality?​

Make it big as a wrestling Idol , but at the same time promote amateur wrestling worldwide and set up workshops for folk styles as well so they don't die out

How far have you gotten?​

Very promising rookie of the year, seen as a prodigy in the performance institute and got big respect from the legends. They even said I'd do well in a real fight

Have you had any notable successes or failures?​

Breaking into mainstream entertainment, hopefully getting to star in a summer blockbuster

Is there anything you're looking forward to? Not looking forward to it?​

The dawn of Mixed Martial Arts, heard commotions about a dude with a big chin in Japan

Is there anything you would like advice about?​

Definitely need help in managing public relations, and optics. Some financial advice too

After studying about Lincoln considering the president is also a tall wrestler he finally peeped into the thing floating on the periphery of his vision. He was a bit dumbfounded and tried poking at the interface. While wearing his mask as not to break Keyfabe and his persona since that stuff is real.

They have emojis but he wonders he if he can upload gifs and other things too.

Does anyone know how to leverage athleticism into stardom? I am in a good place, and want to break out into the big screen.

He spent time in his RV looking for the right gif.

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/8nmvR3jAxnl2o/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477ff7b9lh0bjw5elkv6qga0kk95doi04dej913wlw&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
As you can see, this world seems to be a mish of other themes, people here have wild hair and it seems that time is stuck in the eighties. But the Mexican food is really great.

Sinew of Average Jumper

Does anyone know how to leverage athleticism into stardom? I am in a good place, and want to break out into the big screen.
Hello fellow jumper good to see fellow martial professionals around here. Talking about the stardom why don't you start from beginning, going through some bodybuilding tournaments and do some work as stuntman? Former would build up your portfolio and latter would allow you to get close to Director who, once see you, might take you under his wing!

Rolly Rosario
Hello fellow jumper good to see fellow martial professionals around here. Talking about the stardom why don't you start from beginning, going through some bodybuilding tournaments and do some work as stuntman? Former would build up your portfolio and latter would allow you to get close to Director who, once see you, might take you under his wing!

Sweet, nice to meet another. I am surprised that this is even real. I must be dreaming, last I remember I fell down a table and woke up in a match. Just like a baby activating sentience the first time, and managed to move before some other dude swung a chair at my face. I was a bit confused as to why there is a bunch of ladders but I guess I managed to adapt...

I think stuntwork is good, plus I heard there are a good lot of martial artist communities that also seek out that profession. I guess I need to ask my manager and the promoter if they have any connections.

I hope I get cast , and thanks for the advice. If you want some neat videos and match footage I can upload pics and some vids to the chat.

Sinew of Average Jumper

I think stuntwork is good, plus I heard there are a good lot of martial artist communities that also seek out that profession. I guess I need to ask my manager and the promoter if they have any connections. I hope I get cast, and thanks for the advice.
Happy to help! As a man who still doing some physical and behavioral therapy to recover my body from drawbacks it's great to see other Jumper doing well with their own things.

Thinking about the response he pulled out a beeper and sent some stuff to his people, and moved out of his RV in the trailer park to get a bus ride. In between the destination there is a diner he'd like to go to, before making the rest of the travel on foot. Sometimes it's nice being larger than life , but it is always good to meet new fans.

Happy to help! As a man who still doing some physical and behavioral therapy to recover my body from drawbacks it's great to see other Jumper doing well with their own things.
Ah, after tense workouts I would recommend a cold plunge or an iceboat but since you are a jumper the ice may need to be adjusted accordingly. Like you may have some resistance.

Also despite us being real tough folk, it's okay to seek other help and therapy. You can always do both.

Sinew of Average Jumper

Ah, after tense workouts I would recommend a cold plunge or an iceboat but since you are a jumper the ice may need to be adjusted accordingly. Like you may have some resistance.
I'll tell Master Akisame about your recommendation... Ah, Master Akisame is one of the Masters in Dojo I joined he's one who invented a couple of things the perks and items I have based on, and my therapist in the physical aspect of my training! In case you wonder, my behaviour problem is managed by another master Kensei Ma. A perk of joining a dojo with many expert!

Last edited:
Rolly Rosario

I'll tell Master Akisame about your recommendation... Ah, Master Akisame is one of the Masters in Dojo I joined he's one who invented a couple of things the perks and items I have based on, and my therapist in the physical aspect of my training! In case you wonder, my behaviour problem is managed by another master Kensei Ma. A perk of joining a dojo with many expert!
Thanks, and be sure to eat well too.

I will take the advice and see to it that I am a superstar, then I move on to wherever this RV takes me.

Despite being a strong being I am humble among the giants walking around me, its really great to be given such opportunities to grow.

Sinew of Average Jumper

I will take the advice and see to it that I am a superstar, then I move on to wherever this RV takes me. Despite being a strong being I am humble among the giants walking around me, its really great to be given such opportunities to grow.
Learning is a journey without ended, we can learn more even from someone who does not know martial art.

Sinew of Average Jumper

It is truly the benefit of being the student of the game, the moment we stop learning is the moment the exit starts to open. Even Old dogs can develop new tricks.
Talking about Old Dog... It appears that my name and my identity as Disciple of Ryuzanpaku are now known across the world... I might be in a life and death battle against all kind of enemy from Death-roll inmate to disciple of YAMI very soon

Talking about Old Dog... It appears that my name and my identity as Disciple of Ryuzanpaku are now known across the world... I might be in a life and death battle against all kind of enemy from Death-roll inmate to disciple of YAMI very soon

Also in between our talks, it seems that your advice has been fortuitous. I may also be interested into teaching stunts and setting up my own performance institute for wrestlers, honestly when the gig is up I plan to move to another place.

What about you?

Got any places in mind

Sinew of Average Jumper

Also in between our talks, it seems that your advice has been fortuitous. I may also be interested into teaching stunts and setting up my own performance institute for wrestlers, honestly when the gig is up I plan to move to another place. What about you? Got any places in mind
Not really I have feeling that my whole decade will be between dealing with my drawback and reaching the baseline of Martial Mastery

Sinew of Average Jumper

Time passed, and after three months of therapy, I managed to recover my body back to the standard of dojo disciple.

By standard I mean I could now break a brick wall with a punch and jump over to the 2nd floor in one go; this might sound exaggerated but considering my bloodline and all theoretical enhancement done to my body the feat I mention is the bare minimum of what I should do.

Recovering has another benefit though, it means that I could now practice real martial arts. For years, because of my affliction, I could only read books and manuals about how to fight. One could consider old me a martial nerd, one who knew all terms and theories but couldn't put them into practice, but that changed today.

I am no longer limited to Mauy Boran dance... I could now learn everything dojo have to offer and become a True Martial Expert!

Rolly Rosario

Been a while but he managed to break out into Hollywood , took a bit but in between the rehearsals, training and being on strike for writers as well as fellow actors he finally made his big break. Didn't even need his manager to make a deal with the studio so his character never loses, he became a lovable supporting character in a summer blockbuster. Cinemagoers cried as the gentle giant died on screen so the hero can reach their destination.

Scandals are also on the light side but he did make world news when he broke the face of a creep who used power to harass actresses and the like, stopped something before it can spread into something more sinister. The people loved him for it , and he loved it when a predator is helpless under his grip.

Even though they were separated by the police, the crowd cheered for him. There is even a rumor that Bigfoot knows when someone is in danger, but those are only hearsay. In his time some skills had been pushed sky high, and there are comparisons to other current as well as upcoming greats when it comes to boxing and wrestling.

Butterbean, Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson, Floyd Mayweather Jr. & Muhammad Ali comes in mind. Like Jr. he likes using MMA gloves (and brass knuckles) as well. When it comes to amateur wrestling he pushed his amateur skills to the likes of Benjamin, Ziggler, Lashley, Raschke, Lesnar and Angle. A combination of crafts led him to learn some things from Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn. Pin specialty let him easily acquire an inescapable (by the standards of this world) top mount

His favorite role is a big rubber suit, and it involves him losing to Godzilla who he is a fan of growing up.

~

All that went quite swiftly as he is having fun, and at the end of the day the RV awaits. Rolly went inside, sat on shotgun and the car moves forward with the windows blurring. Didn't take long but the door opens and he awakes in another body.

Younger, but firm. Seems semi familiar, and looking at his room (especially some of the posters) he knows what needs to be done.

Nameless otaku of Jumpchain

Identity Designation
: Nanashi

Well ash misty and I managed to travel through most of viridian forest, a few things happens first I managed to catch the weedle that ash let get away in the show...... still got attacked by them turns out team rocket was doing either one of there get "rich" quick sceams or maybe give there boss a gift thing including giant bee farmer robot. Which I could have sworn is to early for that..... So that happened

Sinew of Average Jumper

All that went quite swiftly as he is having fun, and at the end of the day the RV awaits. Rolly went inside, sat on shotgun and the car moves forward with the windows blurring. Didn't take long but the door opens and he awakes in another body.
Oh new jump! You work pretty fast Rolly.
Which I could have sworn is to early for that..... So that happened
Rocket Team... I remember watching their last episode.

Back