For your Streaming/Patreon/Original Fiction Needs
So, to make sure everyone knows (and though I know it might be a bit annoying to have it always present) I'm sticky-ing this post with...pretty much all the info. If the sticky-situation annoys folks, I'll get around to removing it after a week circa. By that time, everyone who might have missed any of the 'info' will have been filled in, and the new recruits-ahem, cultist-ahem, readers will eventually learn it through osmosis.

Streaming:

Offer me a coffee or something:

Patreon:
Patreon
Ko-Fi:
Ko-Fi

Original Fiction Links:
Amazon.
www.amazon.com

Alberto Catellani: books, biography, latest update

Follow Alberto Catellani and explore their bibliography from Amazon.com's Alberto Catellani Author Page.
Smashwords.
www.smashwords.com

Alberto Catellani

Draft2Digital (multiple book libraries)

Find me on Discord:

Unisciti al server di Discord Shadenight123Chat!

Dai un'occhiata alla community di Shadenight123Chat su Discord: spassatela con altri 166 membri e goditi la chat vocale e testuale gratuita.
Twitter:
Facebook:
www.facebook.com

Shadenight123

Shadenight123. 74 likes. Shadenight123 facebook page, because why the hell not.

Last edited:
Patreon Goal reached!? Wry. Wryyyyy. (Kidding, Shade is Happy)
The first Patreon Goal has been reached, and I am nothing but an honest Italian man.

So, someone overnight decided to give me money through Patreon (quite a few someone), and this, in turn, led to the first stretch goal being reached.

This means only one thing.

Today I cannot do this because I am helping out a friend I made here in Germany in moving stuff into their new home.

Tomorrow, however, I am utterly free.

Thus tomorrow (07/07/2019), (Central European Time, +1 GMT) from 9 in the morning to 21 in the night (With a quick lunch break), I will write.

The Other Path Public Writing

(Link above is where you'll be able to see me write.)

As promised, so it shall be delivered. Also, expect today's chapters to come later in the night. Since after helping my friend move, there's a grill-party with my name on it too.

Hey have you ever considered a Attack On Titan SI ?, Cause in that bleak world, it would be fun to see you,

But didnt he did dat anyway but with robots, its in a darker setting but his children will be galaxy devouring angsty teens instead of the reg

BWAHAHAHA TREMBLE AS I MAKE MORE CORRECTIONS THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED.

But seriously, Shade has a habit of leaving little spaces just after the end of paragraphs.

The special "Watch Shade Write." Is over for today. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Hope you all enjoyed watching me write.

Remember to write responsible, kids.

This show was brought to you by an experienced writer. Do not attempt this at home or you may hurt yourself.

Cya~

the new layout is strange, and i'm sure that antediluvian horrors wait around each and every of it's corners.

Just give it a few days. It's actually mostly psychological. After a week or two, you'll get completely used to it, and after a month or so, you'll forget about your old layout style.

Trust me, I'm a Shadenight!

Back