The Demon Lord is an Otaku (Original/Slice of Life Comedy)
Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

This is the story of Elio Vil Kosfumhild, the strongest demon lord of her time, who became engrossed on Otaku culture and became a part of it. Living her life peacefully.

... There might be others who would try to break that peace, but she will do her best so everything she loves (Anime/Games/Manga/etc) weren't destroyed by these other groups and beings.
Chapter 1: The One Known as the Strongest Demon Lord

Levelgap

Wielder of Destruction
Hello, welcome to my new story. Well I call it a story, but it is more apt to call this as a series of snippets because of how short I will be writing each chapters were.

This is just a way for me to relax myself without thinking so much about a plot. There is no endgame on this story. I'll just write whatever came to mind and see how it turns out.

So that's all, and I hope you have fun with this story.

Once upon a time, there was a terrifying being who have conquered the whole multiverse and brought terror upon everything and everyone that existed. She reigned on every planes of existence for a very long time, until every beings from every planes of reality decided to team up and defeat her.

But she was too strong. She was an unkillable entity. They have used any means, but she was just that strong. In the end, all the strongest beings on the multiverse used all of their powers to seal her, and thus ending her reign over everything.

Billions of years later, and this terrifying being has left her seal. The seal has been weakened, and the few who still remembered her terrifying reign were in a panic after the seal was broken.

Regardless of that, the entity that has brought the whole multiverse down to her heel...

... was currently shouting at the computer screen in anger.

"These noobs! I told you not to rush B!"

On her screen was a first person view of her character with a gun and crosshair pointed on the middle of it. She was constantly on the move as she manipulated the joystick of her control pad.

"Uooooooo! If it is like this, then I just have to win this alone!" Her golden colored draconic eyes narrowed as she concentrated hard on the game.

As she said, all of her teammates died on the game, and she was the only one left. All of her enemies still remained, and as she was playing on the side that needed to plant the bomb and make it explode to win, she had to make a miraculous comeback.

She saw the curses of her teammates on the chatbox on the side. They were mostly hurling insults and curses on her other teammates. She was excluded, because somehow they don't want to be hated by her.

She was the only one whose voice chat was activated, and when they heard her voice they all tried to impress her. That was why each round all of them died, and she was left with taking care of their mess.

With her superior senses and intellect, she could easily discern where each noise came from inside the game. With the inaudible footsteps on the distance, she quickly managed to predict what would happen next.

"Don't underestimate me! I'm the strongest demon lord, you know!" Her words was met with a lot of hearts on the chatbox, and then another thrown insult at each other of her teammates.

She swooped through the stage, using the environment to lull her enemies into confusion. Flash bangs and smoke grenades were thrown accurately, and her shots were so precise that with two to three short bursts, her enemies fell one by one.

Though regardless of her skills and superior abilities as a demon lord, being ambushed by three veteran players was still too much. She made a mistake when she tried to enter a narrow room after she heard some footstep on the side, not knowing that there were two more who were just camping on the two entrances to that narrow room.

She was shocked, and even when she managed to shoot down the two campers, her character fell on the one who followed shortly by them without her being able to react.

"NUOOOOOOOO!" She screamed out in despair.

This kept happening for awhile now, and she saw the humiliating score of her team and her enemy. They simply have two rounds out of twenty one.

"Impossible... I got bested by these mortals..." She fell on all fours, her eyes teary with the crushing defeat.

She heard the sounds of pings from the chat box and then looked up once more with a glare. When she saw that her teammates from the last game asking for one more game, her grip on her controller tightened so much in anger that it easily broke into pieces.

Quickly she moved closer to her keyboard, and then screamed at her mic.

"Scram you noobs! Your very existence insults me!" She shouted before leaving the lobby itself.

Despite shouting at them to leave, she was the one who left the lobby.

"Ugh... how dare they! Making me, the demon lord, do all the work? Do they have no shame!" She said with a pout.

Then she sensed something behind her, and she narrowed her eyes as she heard the door to her room being opened. She quickly turned around, and then saw a rolled up newspaper flying towards her.

"OW!"

With a resounding crisped sound, she fell on the floor in surprise. Beyond the door of her room was another person. A woman who wore an office lady's suit.

"Shut up Elio! I'm trying to sleep here!"

Quickly she stood up, and did a dogeza.

"I'm so sorry! Please don't kick me out!"

The proud demon lord from awhile ago now looked like a pitiful child who loved to cosplay.

"And hey! Did you just destroy my controller? What the hell are you doing!?"

"S-sorry! I'm going to fix that!" The one known as Elio panicked as she raised her head with her arms flailing in a fluster.

This was the former conqueror of this whole world. The one known as Elio Vil Kosfumhild.

It's been a year since she came to this modern world, and now she lived comfortably with a normal human.

If you want to support me, you can go to my Kofi account here.

Thank you for reading this!~♪

Good crack, more please!

Your crack is always a blast to read, Gap.

Back