SV Original Magical Girl Crossover

I'm guessing Amanda will be considered such a danger here due to how much power she wields and how totally committed to protecting Gloriana and Nanase she is? Which is, y'know, fair. I would find it funny though if she struggles to work out if Mandy is just an incredibly well designed NPC/secondary AI in the game or an actual person. My current thoughts on that subject currently point to Zaiyu being the most likely person to work out that Amanda's actually a real person, but that's very much sketching here.

Also, I probably should do these writer goals, shouldn't I. Gimme a bit.

Lmao. If anyone is AI worthy, it's Fia lmao.
She'll be the picture perfect Vilianess damn it!

...if the voices stop telling her to seek hugs, or throw manholes at people....

Or bully magical girls.

Speaking of Yumemi, I was wondering what dreams most characters usually have, since Yumemi's whole arsenal is based on them?
I can see Nanase having nightmares, possibly similar to the wasteland, causing weird reactions in Yumemi's powers. Maybe harrowing ones based on her worst experiences, or empty and subtle, just being eternally a prisoner to monotony, rejection and loneliness, maybe slowly fading away forgotten.
We still going with the idea of her being queer and/or neurodivergent? Didn't see it mentioned in a whle, wanted to be sure.
Even going with Court Mage for her role, I more pictured Koyomi setting up base in the forest like in FB and getting called into the castle, calls she'd probably turn down unless she had some intel on Gloriana to gain from them.
She'd also keep a close eye on Amanda if she starts approaching Miyako, though might try to set Amanda up against Yumemi more (or Mariya if I include her) given Yumemi's the devil she knows. (Edit: Assuming Mariya doesn't try to set Amanda on Koyomi first, not sure if Yumemi would as she'd want to handle Koyomi herself.)
Huh, so Koyomi is team break-in? I see. So her part in the story would be more investigation and playing politics. Given how remote her base is, Miyako would be staying with her, due to protection and the apprentice role, right?
Started thinking of trailers for the hypothetical anime, haha. Start with a teaser of the Arthurian setting and tournament, then the steampunk magical girl crashing it, everyone's confusion and Nanase's fear. With some subtle stuff going on with the mirrors.
Add more stuff involving mirrors and the wasteland, and the weirdness of the world, in the next teaser. Break-in team infiltrating the place and investigating.
Third teaser. Show it's a rescue mission. Put in glitches, maybe. Reveal Ayaka split off Nanase frm herself. Shot of the wasteland, or just an area infected by it in the end.

Lmao. If anyone is AI worthy, it's Fia lmao.
She'll be the picture perfect Vilianess damn it!

...if the voices stop telling her to seek hugs, or throw manholes at people....

Or bully magical girls.
Or stop getting hugged by the Court's most eminent protector.

I'm sure she'll feel all sorts of conflicted about how she's enjoying that...

Last edited:
Practice War Goals
Writer Goals:
  • Enjoy the chaos that takes place when Amanda direct impacts a world stuffed full of traumatised people she really probably does know how to help.
  • Experiment with writing Amanda as less of the towering icon she's often forced to be in Practice War/Secrets' Crusade and more of the healer and mother that she was in her younger years.
  • Contrast this with the occasional example of exactly why she is that icon. Most of this is unlikely to involve combat, but...
  • Get to write a few fun action scenes that I'll probably never get to write in Secrets' Crusade.

Character Goals: Amanda Hawke
  • Long Term: Protect her family. Unravel the truth of the Secrets and usher in an age of peace and freedom the likes of which the galaxy has never seen. If she can save at least some of the Shiplords from themselves along the way, all the better.
  • Mid Term: Assigned 'Knight-Mother' and totally consumed in that role's need to protect the Court and Realm, with specific focus on Gloriana and Nanasae, Amanda will likely present the greatest challenge to the break-in team and any members of the breakout team who are freed. There will be none more passionate or powerful in their protection of Nanasae's happiness. The deeper parts of her nature will attempt this through unity and mending, but she'll escalate if required.
  • Short Term: See to the safety and wellbeing of her [NOT]daughter Nanasae, any of her friends, all those among the Court who could benefit from her comfort or healing, then the same but for everyone in the Realm. In the order listed. Will probably start trying to build Gloriana's Court into a tentative Circle in pursuit of this goal.
What's a Circle? Click me to find out.

I'd love to bring more people over from Practice War, but it's been hard enough to make Amanda not break the setting over her knee. The only person I'd maybe consider would be Mary, her best friend and certified transcendent genius, but that second part of the description likely explains the potential problems of that.

And the less said about the AI daughter they raised together, at least in this matter - Iris stop hitting me damnit! - the better.

Last edited:
A Magical Anomaly Goals
This may be rewritten, but consider this a first draft of my own Goals~

Writer Goals:

- Introduce the chaos that is having the bad luck magnet and definition of the determinator trope Fillia into this world, and let Chaos ensue.

- Mayhaps explore what a voiced/ Less broken Fillia might have been, probably near the end of the story. Depending on how well a certain Therapy Mom manages to heal Fillias many scars.

- Let Fia experiment against a bunch of unique MaGi Systems, and see what each system might class someone of Fillias stupid brokenness as. Especially her weapons and equipment.

-Generally experiment and see how I can portray other people's characters, mainly through combat, as that happens to be my niche.

Character Goals: Fillia Sothoth (Blame her parents, they're the one that named their first daughter "Daughter Sothoth")

- Becomes the Villianess she always wanted to be... or at least was forced to become for the sake of her Ending.

- Ohh, all these new Magicals to play with~ Let's show them a time they'll never forget!

- Manholes. All the Manholes.

- Tea Time with the Magicals. Preferably one where they're all tense and distrusting of her. Early in on they're time together for best effect. Nothing brings people together better then a common enemy, and she's always wanted to be that.

- Punch a magical with enough force you send them through a building... but ensure they stay alive when they stop. Killing them isn't your part to play.

- Mess with Malth... Math... Mathlady and her assistant. Whatever her name was. Maybe it's disrespectful to not remember the true enemies name... but she tried to mindwipe you, so you can be a little petty.

- Break this loop, no matter the cost to you. Just make sure these magicals don't do something stupid like a "Last Stand" or a "Go, I'll be fine" Sacrifice play. This is your job. Don't fail it. No matter who says otherwise.

- Maybe experiment with your Cores? New dimension/ World thing has to mean a different perspective right? Just try not to let Murphy catch you off guard and teleport you into like... someone super important persons meeting.

- Unless it's magical girls. In which case. This was totally your dastardly plan. *Wink*

- Maybe show off the true power of a Villianess. A proper one. Not one of those halfwit fakes. Leave those magicals with starry eyes, dropped jaws, and a real fear for you.

There's no real Long Term or Short Term with Fia. All of her goals are Long term.

Planing short is a waste of time with how Murphy loves fucking with her schedule.

Might have gotten a little carried away. But uh... have fun with that?? Haha, if ya got questions, feel free to ask. I think I work better when asked about stuff then I do writing it wholesale like this. Cheers all

Addendum: I may have Elly take the role of a pseudo maid/ Lady in waiting for Fia. If only because it's be funny. Eldritch maid anyone? With tentacles, darkness and palpable raw mind bending power beneath that maid dress~

Last edited:
I would find it funny though if she struggles to work out if Mandy is just an incredibly well designed NPC/secondary AI in the game or an actual person.

If Koyomi suspected that Amanda was an AI, it'd be as much over her seeming all too nice, too good to be true, as it would how powerful she is. Given people who act nice but secretly have ulterior motives is something Koyomi's too used to dealing with.

We still going with the idea of her being queer and/or neurodivergent? Didn't see it mentioned in a whle, wanted to be sure.

Don't see why not, which'd also mean Ayaka would be too. Although we might want to specify how she's neurodivergent, was thinking anxiety, depression, or possibly autism, all of which would be up my alley.

Huh, so Koyomi is team break-in? I see.

Yeah, she was listed as such on the Break-in/Breakout threadmark (little outdated but still).

Speaking of NPCs, I remember it being suggested earlier that they could be manifestations of Nanase's issues, or along those lines. My own idea for them, other than just being magic-supercharged versions of the game's previous NPCs, was that they could be the Huli staff and devs trapped and assigned the most limiting role in the game, as part of Mathurine and Gloriana making sure they wouldn't try to mess with Nanase any further

Something Wicked Goals
Writer goals: SillyLittleCoffe
  • Write at least one chapter, possibly more. I've been working on one project for entirely too long. I need to work on other things but I also lack writing energy so I don't want to make big time commitments.
  • Explore what it's like to write magical girls actually doing magical girl things, because they keep Not Doing That in Something Wicked.
  • Have fun with genre clashes and worldbuilding collisions.
  • Give Zaiyu a friend and make him choose that friend's wellbeing over the chance to advance his long-term goals.
  • Have Sasori be petted by as many characters as possible.
  • Make Sasori actually fight someone. Possibly multiple someones. The dice made him pretty OP for a monster who's never fought before and I want to show that off.

Character Goals: Zaiyu Es Talis
  • Long-term: Take over the world for the Estil Fleet. 🙃
  • Mid-term/Story 1 goals: Explore the fun virtual world, learn some new magic, and figure out what the deal is with this Nanase girl --> Help Nanase find happiness no matter the cost.
  • Short Term: Keep an eye on Sasori (must protect new familiar!) and lean hard into this Damsel archetype for fun and information gathering.
Character Goals: Sasori
  • Long-term: Give Sasori some progress toward developing beliefs and long-term goals. He has been awake for like a week in Something Wicked. He's still figuring out who he is and what he wants.
  • Mid-term/Story 1 goals: Protect Zaiyu. Figure out what is going on.
  • Short Term: Meet new people(!) who aren't scared of him (!!) and get head pets (!!!). Learn what a Knight is.

Character Goals: Kyoko Kanda
  • Long-term: Start a new life for herself post-eight-year-long hospitalization.
  • Mid-term/Story 1 goals: Confront her anger over the lengthy hospital stay and harness it for good. Begin overcoming her internalized ableism. Do stuff in VR she hasn't gotten a chance to IRL yet.
  • Short Term: Be an evil Witch and take revenge on the world which rejected her.
Character Goals: Rose Hastings
  • Long-term: Develop her new fire powers, use them as a springboard to self-actualization--or at least as something that she absolutely cannot negatively compare herself to her sister Daisy at.
  • Mid-term/Story 1 goals: Seriously look at her toxic yet loving relationship with Daisy because she doesn't like who she is when she compares herself to her sister constantly, but she also doesn't like what she became in Daisy's absence. Punch Mathurine/Gloriana/whoever suckered her into the Break-Out team right in the face, and then maybe set them on fire.
  • Short Term: Write some new songs, find her bardic inspiration, figure out a reason to live.

Learn what a Knight is.

...You might not want to look into that abyss.

The power leveling is crazy. Just look at Fillia.

She's stupid broken, and even she fears Knight enough to try and avoid all the glass around her when she appears.

: Confront her anger - harness it for good.

A certain purple MaGi might have experience in that! Come meet the Mist, it only has good intentions~~

Do mind the blood however, and aura of absolute mind shattering bloodlust and negativity....

Be an evil Witch and take revenge on the world which rejected her.

A certain Villianess may have a problem with that.

Are you sure you want to invoke her name~?

A spanking from across the mountain delievered via rail cannon might be rapidly approaching your direction...

find her bardic inspiration

..Oh god... we've got a bard!

Quick! Hide your Daughters! And your Sons!

Hell, Hide Everything with a Pulse! Even if it doesn't breathe!

Yeah, she was listed as such on the Break-in/Breakout threadmark (little outdated but still).
Oops. Sorry.
Don't see why not, which'd also mean Ayaka would be too. Although we might want to specify how she's neurodivergent, was thinking anxiety, depression, or possibly autism, all of which would be up my alley.
Was thinking autism or ADHD and having to mask in her daily life. Depression is a given for her.
If Koyomi suspected that Amanda was an AI, it'd be as much over her seeming all too nice, too good to be true, as it would how powerful she is. Given people who act nice but secretly have ulterior motives is something Koyomi's too used to dealing with.
"Wait, she's genuine? For real? Are you sure? Absolutely certain?"
When she gets over her distrust, she probably wouldn't get therapy due to not knowing her that well and being normally closed off. And to free up Amanda's schedule, possibly.
Speaking of NPCs, I remember it being suggested earlier that they could be manifestations of Nanase's issues, or along those lines. My own idea for them, other than just being magic-supercharged versions of the game's previous NPCs, was that they could be the Huli staff and devs trapped and assigned the most limiting role in the game, as part of Mathurine and Gloriana making sure they wouldn't try to mess with Nanase any further
Oh, seeing their reaction to the project going out of control could be interesting. The devs could subtly give hints. Try to convey what's going on through stories (like the tortoise and the pebble from Okage: shadow king).
Mathurine driving some of the devs outside in charge of her mad maybe? (Paprika scene, cw non-graphic suicide)
Give Zaiyu a friend and make him choose that friend's wellbeing over the chance to advance his long-term goals.
[...]
Help Nanase find happiness no matter the cost.
Oh, he's that wholesome

Wait, she's genuine? For real? Are you sure? Absolutely certain?"
When she gets over her distrust, she probably wouldn't get therapy due to not knowing her that well and being normally closed off.
Practice War's baselines of humanity would probably throw Koyomi (and honestly a lot of the rest of the cast) for a loop given that a major part of how the species survived was thanks to the early Menders using their abilities to (sort of) hard delete 'Othering' from the human psyche. It's been a challenge sometimes in my writing of PW, but I wanted a humanity that could inspire some of what I feel when I look at all the good we're capable of. I think I succeeded, at least in part.

My brief read of Koyomi's character feels like someone who has deliberately pulled herself away from the world because of how much it keeps on trying to hurt her. She'll still help those in need, but there's a weariness and wariness to her that makes a lot of sense given her life experience. Amanda is very much the opposite, with her confidence founded on the utterly bone-deep security of always having support there when she stumbled. First her siblings (large family), then friends, and then the Circles. When your available support net is the majority of human civilisation, it's hard to feel alone.

Amanda would be able to sense at least some of Koyomi's distrust unless she's supernaturally good at hiding her emotions, but it wouldn't affect her interactions. I could see her showing up at Koyomi's tower - you just know that the VR world will turn her base into a tower - with tea, sandwiches and cake now and again to make sure that a valued member of the court isn't left all alone in these dangerous times. I won't lie, it would be very interesting to contrast the two in some ways, but I don't think she'd need or (more importantly) want support in the same way that a lot of the younger cast members do.

The relational baseline would be very different.
And to free up Amanda's schedule, possibly.
...shut up.

Last edited:
but I don't think she'd need or (more importantly) want support in the same way that a lot of the younger cast members do.
Good point, she is functional and put together. Though her PTSD could get quite serious.
I could see her showing up at Koyomi's tower - you just know that the VR world will turn her base into a tower - with tea, sandwiches and cake now and again to make sure that a valued member of the court isn't left all alone in these dangerous times.
"Oh G-d, there are two of them now." Amanda and Miyako teaming up to give Koyomi company. Also, funny possibility that the court starts gossiping about Amanda and Koyomi.

Last edited:
Good point, she is functional and put together. Though her PTSD could get quite serious.
I'm sure it does, but that's also something that's her choice to bring up. Amanda would want to to help, deeply and sincerely, but Koyomi is someone where she'd have to want to talk about it. The more direct caring methods that Mandy would use with others aren't going to work on her, and would be more likely to drive her away, hurting both of them in the process.

If you can see some of my educational roots in counselling and psychology in the above, well that's not surprising. There's a reason I typically end up writing characters with at least some level of emotional stability.
"Oh G-d, there are two of them now." Amanda and Miyako teaming up to give Koyomi company. Also, funny possibility that the court starts gossiping about Amanda and Koyomi.
Miyako is going to be fun to interact with, though I suppose she might get a little sad when Mandy quite literally can't teach her any of her 'magic'. Practice doesn't work like that.

I'm sure it does, but that's also something that's her choice to bring up.
Oh, I got that. Koyomi spent years isolating herself until Miyako shrek smash mouth'd her way into her life. Just didn't fully consider the part where she'd be a lower priority anyway as she needs it less.
but I don't think she'd need [...] support in the same way that a lot of the younger cast members do.
Miyako is going to be fun to interact with, though I suppose she might get a little sad when Mandy quite literally can't teach her any of her 'magic'. Practice doesn't work like that.
Well, since Miyako is getting powers in the simulation, at least Mandy could help her use it better? Tricks and techniques for stuff she knows and is analogous. Was thinking of light powers plus sensory/information gathering stuff.

Oh, I got that. Koyomi spent years isolating herself until Miyako shrek smash mouth'd her way into her life. Just didn't fully consider the part where she'd be a lower priority anyway as she needs it less.
From a personal perspective that Amanda would share, she probably needs it more. That she's found a way to stem the bleeding doesn't make the wounds healed. But she's also survived for so long like this that getting her to accept that...well. There's a reason that therapy is typically useless on people who don't want it.
Well, since Miyako is getting powers in the simulation, at least Mandy could help her use it better? Tricks and techniques for stuff she knows and is analogous. Was thinking of light powers plus sensory/information gathering stuff.
Mandy could teach her self-control, focus, and a bunch of other indirect disciplines. Anything more (heh) Practical than that is unlikely to be helpful for a pretty simple reason, though: Amanda's abilities aren't magic.

Last edited:
A certain Villianess may have a problem with that.

Are you sure you want to invoke her name~?

A spanking from across the mountain delievered via rail cannon might be rapidly approaching your direction...

Witch!Kyoko doesn't want to hear that from someone whose parents love them. 🙃

It's okay, she's being forced into evil, but it's pretty harmless evil. Annoying evil, even. Disgaea-level evil.

Oh, he's that wholesome

Zaiyu's whole thing is being a fairly good person in a very bad situation, so yeah, given the current choices behind him... he would be that wholesome. Which might be a huge pain to Ayaka for a while since he will absolutely prioritize Nanase's happiness over silly things like 'the greater good' and 'breaking everyone out of the magitech simulation.'

Witch!Kyoko doesn't want to hear that from someone whose parents love them. 🙃
At the risk of being annoying, it is probably for the best that Kikuko, Midori, and Hotaru will be under the effects of amnesia, because otherwise I could see this provoking the verbal equivalent of that "several people are typing..." meme in Fillia's defense(1) (in addition to sympathy, of course) if they overheard her say this.

Reiko would be right there nodding in agreement with Kyoko, while Pallavi (as much as I love her) is exactly the kind of person she would be aiming that comment at, but the other three have more... nuanced experiences with parenthood. Kikuko up to this point has been in the same boat as Pallavi, but once I have finished editing and posting this next update, she is due for a kick in the chest with how the grief and gulf of bereavement can damage how she interacts with her family. Midori would object on the grounds that even parents full of love and good intentions can still do the wrong thing by mistake, as hers have at times; and finding out about her birth parents, one of whom is effectively the queen of "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" will only reinforce this further. Hotaru is not presently in a state where she can fully afford to acknowledge her mother's mistreatment of her, as that denial is unfortunately one of the few remaining tentpoles keeping her intact at the moment, but if she was, she could attest to how even genuine love and care can simply fail to translate into good treatment under the wrong circumstances. Her mother is not a monster, and that love is still there... but it does not make her any less abusive. And while they are not involved with the crossover, Miho and Masami would have their own unique variations on similar sentiments to express as well.
In short, even love is complicated. (Though depending on how the memory restoration plays out, this could still be an interesting scene.)

(1: Whether she needs it or not on this front, I am uncertain, but I am just amused by the idea of a scenario where they are unknowingly defending an unrepetant villainess against a magical girl thanks to how Val Sans Retour has reversed their roles.)

I hope to catch up in here and resume my reading of Fool Bloom soon, and move on to Something Wicked after that.

Last edited:
At the risk of being annoying, it is probably for the best that Kikuko, Midori, and Hotaru will be under the effects of amnesia, because otherwise I could see this provoking the verbal equivalent of that "several people are typing..." meme in Fillia's defense(1) (in addition to sympathy, of course) if they overheard her say this.

Reiko would be right there nodding in agreement with Kyoko, while Pallavi (as much as I love her) is exactly the kind of person she would be aiming that comment at, but the other three have more... nuanced experiences with parenthood. Kikuko up to this point has been in the same boat as Pallavi, but once I have finished editing and posting this next update, she is due for a kick in the chest with how the grief and gulf of bereavement can damage how she interacts with her family. Midori would object on the grounds that even parents full of love and good intentions can still do the wrong thing by mistake, as hers have at times; and finding out about her birth parents, one of whom is effectively the queen of "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" will only reinforce this further. Hotaru is not presently in a state where she can fully afford to acknowledge her mother's mistreatment of her, as that denial is unfortunately one of the few remaining tentpoles keeping her intact at the moment, but if she was, she could attest to how even genuine love and care can simply fail to translate into good treatment under the wrong circumstances. Her mother is not a monster, and that love is still there... but it does not make her any less abusive. And while they are not involved with the crossover, Miho and Masami would have their own unique variations on similar sentiments to express as well.
In short, even love is complicated. (Though depending on how the memory restoration plays out, this could still be an interesting scene.)

(1: Whether she needs it or not on this front, I am uncertain, but I am just amused by the idea of a scenario where they are unknowingly defending an unrepetant villainess against a magical girl thanks to how Val Sans Retour has reversed their roles.)

I hope to catch up in here and resume my reading of Fool Bloom soon, and move on to Something Wicked after that.

Ironically, Kyoko's parents actually do love her and are pretty good parents, even though they both work full-time so they don't always have time for her. But removing Kyoko's memories of the time she spent very sick and teetering very close to her condition becoming terminal left her with a blank spot in her memory, and Val Sans Retour has filled in that blank spot with the belief that her parents took her to magic school and just kind of left her there. She'll be horrified when she gets her memories back, but in the meantime, all her pent-up anger about being chronically sick, coddled, and generally subjected to lots and lots of ableism needs to go somewhere.

But wow, lots of parental issues on the table here! I am living for it.

Fillias parental issues are that they die. They die a lot of times (hell it's a so called Fate point that so many loops of Fillias it took before we Fillia actually saved mom) it's implied that thousands and thousands of Fillias tried and fail before our current iteration that we play the quest through.

And even then we only saved her by getting a really lucky crit

Other than that they are very loving and attentive parents we even just got an amazing chapter with her dad comforting Fillia through a nightmare.

Last edited:
Ironically, Kyoko's parents actually do love her and are pretty good parents, even though they both work full-time so they don't always have time for her. But removing Kyoko's memories of the time she spent very sick and teetering very close to her condition becoming terminal left her with a blank spot in her memory, and Val Sans Retour has filled in that blank spot with the belief that her parents took her to magic school and just kind of left her there. She'll be horrified when she gets her memories back, but in the meantime, all her pent-up anger about being chronically sick, coddled, and generally subjected to lots and lots of ableism needs to go somewhere.

*quiet chanting of Therapy Mom can be heard in the distance*

*louder screaming of this poster can be heard closer to home*

@Baughn I don't know how but this is your fault

Absolute Point. But close enough~

You know what's fun though~

Saving Mum was technically Arc 1~ And you could have failed there~

Now how will you do when you've got to save not only one girl, but two, at the same time~ Hehehe

Quit dropping comments of forbidding doom you should be doing that on AMA XD.

But yeah another thing I didn't think I was going to power scale therapy vs looping truama but here I am.

One of the biggest things about Fillia with her truama is that she herself doesn't know how deep it goes. As we are starting to experience more of the bleed over but the fact is we are still left in a dark about the past loops. (The side story I write in there is going over one of these loops but that's only a single life it's confirmed that it's thousands upon thousands)

As for Fillia showing her truama at first glance Imperial Purple (her magic girl persona) seems incredibly put together while mute it doesnt give any hint of promblems. Also the bloodlust effect happens when she is cranking up the personsa but before hand she is typically a stylish villainous beating you down while preparing Tea kind.

It took 4-5 encounter before Fillia opened up a tiny bit to Argent who in AMA basically our pink/protagonist style magical girl. (This was after Argent herself opening and a Fillia who was just recovering from her red mist episode)

That say from what I am hearing about amada yeah know I would love to see those two interact. I think the biggest hurdle is that both Amanda and Fillia have no idea where the trauma begins and ends. (There was also that whole identity thing and being a Fillia of many of our Fillia already took care of that what do mean issues can come back up?)

Last edited:
Fouler lies have never been spoken :V
It quite literally isn't. While I do have two magical girls whose primary attack method is "Mind control", none of them have ever existed in whatever world you're talking about. o_O

In other words, Snowfire must be bapped. Snowfire is also responsible for this derail. Bad Snowfire.

Ah, that makes sense. I am very interested to meet her once I have the opportunity to begin reading Something Wicked.

In developing my characters past their initial basic concepts, it appears to have accidentally become a secondary theme of the story, oddly enough, despite being rather perpindicular to my other more intentional thesis statements. (There is probably something to psychoanalyze in that, but I would simply rather not.) So with all of this discussion of Amanda the Therapy Mom and then your comment, it has been on my mind again.

Last edited:
Back