Steam Gift Trading Post

I have multiple games I'm interested in on that list, but I don't want to be greedy by asking for more than one until others have shown they aren't gonna claim the other ones I also want. I will take this one if you are giving things away.

That's assuming this is a key giveaway and not a list of things you have for trade. That gets a bit confusing because, unlike SB, SV doesn't have a separate thread with one for trading and one for giving away.

GOG giving away Shantae and the Pirate's Curse for free. Offer available only for two days!

(After clicking give away, scroll down to find the button where you can claim the game.)

www.gog.com

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Embark on an all-new adventure with Shantae, the hair-whipping belly dancing genie. Aft

Last edited:
Could I have this one?

Also I have a Terraria copy to gift, regrettably only redeemable in : "Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Bahamas, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, Brazil, Mexico" (Steam restriction)

Ok, since I wasn't sure what that link was: Vermintide 2 is completely free until the 7th, at least the base game.

Last edited:
Back