Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Ah, so you are here.

You jerk awake, just to find yourself... floating. Although it looks like...
OP

The Fourth Monado

S U B A R A S H I I
Ah, so you are here.

You jerk awake, just to find yourself... floating. Although it looks like you are floating in an ocean, complete with moonlight shining above you, you feel no water pressure on your skin. Also, someone seems to be approaching you; he seems... you really aren't sure how to describe him. He's a guy, that much you can tell, but beyond that, the only thing that you can see is that his clothing constantly keeps changing. He's walking on nothing except whatever you are suspended in, for some reason.

You listening?

You jerk back at the... voice? That was speaking. It didn't seem to 'speak' though; it felt more like the words were being placed into your brain.

"...The hell? Wait, huh? What's up with my voice?" You ask, before reflexively raising a hand to your... huh? Why aren't you feeling anything?

You look at your hand... to see a hand-shaped white flame. In shock, you jerk away and glance down at your body to see more white fire. Since you don't usually look like you are made of white fire, you do the only appropriate thing and panic.

"OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK GET IT OFF ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

The man watches you for a while as you thrash around, before getting bored and slapping you. Which was odd, because he didn't move. You could tell, because it took two to get you to stop panicking and glare at him.

If you are done? Good. Just panicking like that won't help you.

The figure begins pacing closer to you, before turning to the left and walking toward... a bunch of glowing orbs. Huh?

Now, let me explain I brought you here. I am [REDACTED], a Guardian. Or, you could just call me a 'God', although the term is somewhat inaccurate. I have called you here to serve as my agent.

Certain... let's call them "entities", although the term is inaccurate, have begun to target universes under my protection from the inside, and are attempting to twist their timelines for their own gain. Due to certain rules, I cannot just drop in myself to fix it; for one, just the act of me manifesting would tear the planet apart. However, in these situations, I am allowed to empower a mortal agent to enter the universe and act in my stead.

However... I kinda can't send you in your normal body. But! I can give you one of these!

He turns to face you and sweeps his arms up dramatically, causing the orbs to flare and transform into... familiar, yet ⌈bizarre⌋ figures. Stands, your mind informs you; That was Tusk Act 1, and that was Star Platinum, and you didn't recognize that one, and that one looked like Hierophant Green...

Once you pick a form and powerset, I can bind you a focal person within the universe. They will be targeted, but you should be able to protect them and guide them to victory! Hopefully. So, what do you choose?

[] Star Platinum
[] Tusk
[] Gold Experiance
[] Echoes
[] Hierophant Green
[] Weather Report
[] Write-In(No Villain Stands, please. Those are too hard to balance.)(Not sure if Custom Stands should be allowed)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a little idea of mine~

Let's see where it goes~

[X] Sold The World

Name: Sold The World
Reference: The Man Who Sold the World
Appearance: A white humanoid figure donning a bright red outfit. Sold The World's face has a red stripe going down the middle which continues to the outfit, where it turns white.

Destructive Power C
Speed B
Range B
Durability: B
Precision C
Development Potential C

Ability:

I Never Lost Control: This Stand can copy the ability of a single nearby Stand, be it enemy or ally. The User must have a complete understanding of the power in order for S.T.W. to use it. only one ability can be copied at a time, though once copied, S.T.W. can keep the ability until they copy a new one. However, the Stand whose ability Sold the World tries to copy must be in range.

We Never Lost Control: If Sold The World fights an enemy, it's stats will slowly change over time to match the opponent's, whether the change is an increase or a decrease. This process takes several minutes to begin, and will be reversed once the fight is over. If confronted by multiple enemies, S.T.W. will start copying the stats of the first enemy to engage the User.

Search for Form and Land: If the user has knows that someone is a Stand User, then he will know if they are in range of I Never Lost Control. However, this ability doesn't let them know where the other User is in relation to where he is.

Just going to copy this here.

[x] Sold The World

Kinda hoping that this could be 「Ishmael's

Just going to copy this here.

[x] Sold The World

Kinda hoping that this could be 「Ishmael's
Hmm

On one hand, I could continue the policy I said on the other thread

On the other, however, I know where I stand with canon Stands

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[X] Foo Fighters
Who doesn't want to be a mass of sapient plankton that can puppet corpses for use as bodies? Great versatility if a bit dependent on water.

[X] Sold The World
Name: Sold The World
Reference: The Man Who Sold the World
Appearance: A white humanoid figure donning a bright red outfit. Sold The World's face has a red stripe going down the middle which continues to the outfit, where it turns white.

Destructive Power C
Speed B
Range B
Durability: B
Precision C
Development Potential C

Ability:

I Never Lost Control: This Stand can copy the ability of a single nearby Stand, be it enemy or ally. The User must have a complete understanding of the power in order for S.T.W. to use it. only one ability can be copied at a time, though once copied, S.T.W. can keep the ability until they copy a new one. However, the Stand whose ability Sold the World tries to copy must be in range.

We Never Lost Control: If Sold The World fights an enemy, it's stats will slowly change over time to match the opponent's, whether the change is an increase or a decrease. This process takes several minutes to begin, and will be reversed once the fight is over. If confronted by multiple enemies, S.T.W. will start copying the stats of the first enemy to engage the User.

Search for Form and Land: If the user has knows that someone is a Stand User, then he will know if they are in range of I Never Lost Control. However, this ability doesn't let them know where the other User is in relation to where he is.

--------------------------------------------------------

Because of course I'll stand with my own Stand.

Last edited:
[X] Gold Experiance

[X] Star Platinum
Because time stop. Especially if we end up somewhere where humans are/can train themselves to be tougher than jojo humans.(practically any shonen series...) DIO was able to stop time longer than Jotaro because his inhuman body can handle the stress better. It can even be balanced by the fact that in such series the bad guys tend to be as strong if not stronger than star platinum. Star platinum is no match for people that can shrug off blows that level mountains, something it can't do.

Last edited:
Now the question for Gold Experience is whether the damage reflection thing is in effect or if it gets forgotten. Because it pretty much stopped being mentioned after the first couple of fights.

Now the question for Gold Experience is whether the damage reflection thing is in effect or if it gets forgotten. Because it pretty much stopped being mentioned after the first couple of fights.
That... I just looked at the wiki, and that doesn't seem to be a thing.

Are you talking about GER? Because that would be hilariously late game. Like, 'just in time for the final boss' late-game.

[x] Write in: The Hand

Being Nijimura Okuyasu's Stand will be fun.

Back