Project Moon Thread

I thought District 23/W was the one with the cannibals, though.
It's probably the one most renowned for it, but I highly doubt it's the only place that caters to it.

S Corp is probably less turning people into food as much as turning people into super-fertilizer.

Or no, it's probably literal meat plants, just straight up growing flesh, bone and blood to be harvested.

Last edited:
I can see residents of District 23 snubbing their noses at S-Corp's meat plants because it's not real human meat.

There's the potential for some inreresting characterization in how a Nest dweller would consider that vs a backstreets denizen. The Chefs in particular emphasized extracting emotion which would go against any type of factory farm or singularity based methodology.
----

Ok. I'm now going to go crazy with completely baseless guesses.

-The new Heathcliff was meant for Canto 6 and is a (minor) character in it.

-Purple is going to be the obvious color motif, but it's also a hint we'll be seeing Iori and or the purple trio.

-Heathcliff and Cathy will take some inspiration from the second generation of the novel. I expect that they'll both get to overcome their natures with the implication they'll settle their feelings more permanently when Limbus Company is over.

-That being said, I think we are going to lose. We've been on a good streak and I expect the above bit will soften the blow of our streak being broken.

-The final boss won't be a personification of envy...unless it's Iori. Then she'll be linked to envy through her willingness to make others suffer for her quest to make/find a world where her son lived.

I thought District 23/W was the one with the cannibals, though.
District 23's Backstreets are the only Backstreets where cannibalism is practiced openly (so there are cannibals in other Districts, they just can't openly advertise that they're selling/eating human flesh). But Library of Ruina establishes that the biggest market for cannibalism aside from District 23 are rich fucks who want "exotic" flavors.

It happens Mr/Mx/Ms. Meme. What did you post tho? Kinda curious.
Basically the Twitter post.

I was talking about how we should start saving up on crates since that's 6 E.G.Os coming up with 1 of them probably being a WAW-level must-have, aka Bound-King Heathcliff.

But I then realized that it's probably included in the BP itself so that was worried for nothing.

Knowing PM, they'll give us Cathy Ishmael soon.
Probably not till post-Canto 6 tbh. It's unlikely we'll meet Cathy till near the end of the Canto.

Last edited:
We do get a sneak peek of one Wurthering character: Nelly. She's one of the announcers.

If that really is [Heathcliff] Mersault, and a [Cathy] Ishmael comes out, does that make Meurish canon?

[Cathy] Ryoshu for peak menhera energy. All else is false.

Also maid Outis has awakend my dormant hag lu... love. To the mines I returne, I barely have a 1000 boxes!

this is the second time outis has mooched an ego off the bp headliner. cmon girl

sheep don looks great though

I know what you are.
Nelly is the one who finds Heathcliff dead at the end of the book. Though, Heathcliff is absolutely coming out alive after this Canto. Not to mention she is a NPC announcer (wonderful track record with those btw if you haven't noticed).

It ain't looking to good for her bros.

I still recall me, at the beginning, simping for Faust.

Now I'm objectively a Meursault simp.

Since the chicken event

Did that last update seem to break the game for anyone else? Got stuck at 88.87% loading multiple times. Tried reinstalling but I'm now getting constant "Network Unstable" prompts. Tried restarting my internet and all that but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with things on my end. My internet is bad, but it's reliable.

I blame Ishmael.

I have no problems in the mines and a quick test showed everything else works to. Could be a internet problem?

The problem for me is that my internet seems fine for everything else. No shortages, no stops. Hell, when I can get Limbus to try downloading it even keeps dropping the connection at the same point. Before it stopped at 88%, now it crashes when it reaches 15%.

It just feels strange that it's so reliable about it.

I saw PM didn't fix this problem. I saw people report Network Unstable since the start of season 3. Use a VPN (the free VPN "Cloudflare warp" work with me).

If it is still have the error, using non-passworded/public WiFi. It refuses to connect if you do that ("safety" reasons), on the Steam version atleast. You need passworded/wired internet instead.

I'm on my Apartment's passworded wifi. Steam is also fine connecting other games so this is strange.

I'll try the VPN I suppose.

Back